ESPN Radio – Win an Exclusive Trip To Gruden’s QB Camp, Orlando
ESPN Radio – Win an Exclusive Trip To Gruden’s QB Camp, Orlando
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Gruden’s QB Camp Sweepstakes with Mike & Mike (“Promotion”) consists of a random draw sweepstakes. The Promotion begins on January,11 2017 at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion provides Entrants with sweepstakes entries for the opportunity to win one (1) Grand Prize as set forth below. By participating in the Promotion, each participating Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of ESPN Radio, a division of ABC Radio Network Assets (“Sponsor”), One ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010, and Sears Holdings Corporation, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 (“Presenter”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants can receive one (1) entry to the Promotion per day by visiting www.mikescontests.com/gruden and fully completing the online entry form, which requires name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, and submitting it according to the instructions provided. Registration is free and open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia, age eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry.
All entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible submissions will be disqualified. All entries remain the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor is not responsible for any changes of an entrant’s email address or phone number. In the event of a dispute, any Internet entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of registration, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any entrant who attempts to participate with multiple email addresses, phone numbers, or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS and WINNER SELECTION:
The odds of winning any drawing depends on the number of eligible entries received.
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received for the entry period. Random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the phone and/or email address provided on the entry form, and prize award is subject to verification. Potential winner must respond to potential win notification within 72 hours or prize will be forfeited.
The potential winner will also be required to sign and return within three (3) business days: 1) an affidavit of eligibility; 2) a validly executed IRS Form W-9, because winner is responsible for any and all taxes due on the prize 3) a verification of age and 4) a publicity release where permitted (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) before being certified as a Winner. Refusal to fully complete, execute and return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to one (1) alternate randomly-selected potential winner chosen from the same pool of eligible entries.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are age 18 and older at the time of entry. This Promotion is void where prohibited, or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for ESPN Radio, a division of ABC Radio Network Assets, or Sears Holdings Corporation, or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or play. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV):
Total ARV of all prizes in the promotion: $4,999. No cash equivalents, prize substitutions or transfer of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) Daily Grand Prize per household.
Grand Prize (ARV: $4,999): Grand Prize will include: a 2-night, 3-day trip for two (2) people (winner and guest) to the TV taping of Gruden’s QB camp at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports Complex in Bay Lake, Florida to occur before May 1, 2017; meet and greet with Jon Gruden; round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and one (1) travel companion from a major commercial U.S. airport near the winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor); two (2) nights of hotel accommodations (standard room with accommodations for two people) at Walt Disney World Resort; transportation to and from airport and planned events.
Items that are not included as part of the Grand Prize are: hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes, and all other charges and items not otherwise described above.
Travel companions on any prize trip must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if a minor, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Travel companions will be required to sign and return a travel liability/publicity release prior to awarding of the prize. All travelers must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents prior to awarding of travel prizes.
All aspects of the travel portion of the prizes must be conducted on dates to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a winner cannot take a trip on the dates determined by Sponsor the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services or accommodations. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. Air transportation may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Airline and hotel blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. ARV for travel prize may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route and select hotels in their sole discretion. If the closest airport to a prize winner’s home is in close enough proximity to prize destination city so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, such prize winner will receive alternate ground transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the winner. Travel prize winners will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the stated ARV in these Official Rules. The round trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. In the event a traveler and/or his or her travel companions engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send such prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
Potential prize winners and his/her travel companion may have to submit to a background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of employment history, criminal or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor. If requested, the potential Prize Winners and/or his/her guest agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Such background information may include, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. If the potential prize winner and/or travel companion do not authorize the background check, prize is subject to forfeiture and disqualification.
In the event a winner is able to participate in the trip during the dates designated by Sponsor but planned activities do not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the prize with no further obligation to the winner. Except as stated in the preceding sentence, no cash alternatives, prize substitutions or transfer of prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, beverages, alcoholic beverages, and gratuities are responsibility of Winners and his/her eligible guests. Complete terms and conditions of prize trips will be furnished with prize notification. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Recipients of prizes valued at over $600 will receive a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of the prize no later than the January following awarding of prize.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the prize winners’ agreement and consent that Sponsor and Presenter may use the prize winners’ names, voices, addresses (city and state only), likenesses, written statements, oral statements, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, except where prohibited by law. Prize winners shall have no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of his or her names, voices, addresses (city and state only), likenesses, written statements, oral statements, biographical information and/or prize information. By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Participants in the Promotion assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor and Presenter provide no warranty, representation, or guarantee of any kind for any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, computer, or other error in the printing, the conduct of, the offering, or the announcement of any prize, and should any error take place in the announcement of a prize, a random drawing will be conducted from among those Entrants claiming a prize to award only the advertised prizes. Participants, by entering the Promotion, agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless ESPN Radio, a division of ABC Radio Network Assets, Sears Holdings Corporation, and their parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies; their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies; and the employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may be sustained in connection with the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of, or travel associated with any Prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or from any Prize related activity.
In the event Sponsor and Presenter are prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein or by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. In the event the Promotion is terminated for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of the action taken by the Sponsor.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the website. Without limiting the foregoing, all prize materials including any website or web page associated with the Promotion are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Connecticut having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
RULES/WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope by 2/15/2017 to: GRUDEN’S QB CAMP SWEEPSTAKES, 8050 Rowan Rd, Suite 200, Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Winners’ list to be available after 2/15/2017. All requests will be responded to via mail by 3/15/2017.
SPONSOR: ESPN Radio, a division of ABC Radio Network Assets, One ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010
Sears is a presenter and is not responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes in any way.