Zevia – Kidz Halloween 2021 – Win one year’s supply of 12 cases of Zevia Kidz
Zevia® Kidz Halloween 2021 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. General Information: The Zevia® Kidz Halloween 2021 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Zevia LLC (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01:01 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time on October 27th, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on November 1st, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Participants in the Sweepstakes agree that they have read, understand and accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and limitations of rights and remedies. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to any employees, officers or directors of Sponsor or of any of Sponsor’s parents, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or advertising or promotional agencies, or the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, half-sibling, children, and step-children) of or any individuals living in the same household as any of the foregoing. Any false or deceptive entries or acts by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Your entry (and any materials (including photos) that you submit with any entry) may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, or (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter for a chance to win a prize in the Sweepstakes.
To enter with your Instagram account: Use your Instagram account to make a comment to the post announcing the Sweepstakes on Sponsor’s Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/zevia), and tag one (1) friend in the comment. You must include [#HalloweenZeviaKidzSweepstakes”] in your comment. The authorized account holder of such Instagram account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions above. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned such Instagram account by Instagram, Inc.
To enter via [Zevia.com]: Complete the form on (https://www.zevia.com/pages/halloween-sweepstakes) with your full name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
4. The maximum number of valid Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period for any one person is [ten (10)], regardless of the method of entry. If an entrant exceeds the entry limit, all entries received from that entrant over the entry limit will be void and ineligible to win.
5. Drawing; Odds; Winner Notification: Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected in a drawing on or about Monday, November 1st from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and number of prizes available. Each winner will be notified via direct message to the winner’s account, or by other means in Zevia’s sole discretion (the “Winner Notification”). Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner come forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor may select the final winner via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Each winner will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. The prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received
6. Description of Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) year’s supply of (12) twelve cases of Zevia Kidz. Total ARV of all prizes: $6,000
7. General Prize Terms: Beverage flavors are subject to availability. Prize packaging and shipping are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will bear the costs of shipping the prize to the winner within the United States or the District of Columbia. The ARV of the prizes is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prizes are nonrefundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash, and no cash alternative is available. Each prize is limited to that expressly specified in Section 5 above or this Section 6, and all other costs, fees and expenses not specifically mentioned herein as included in the prize are not included in the prize and are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets, including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. Any and all federal, state and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize. Additional restrictions may apply.
8. Disclaimer; Release and Indemnification: Sponsor, Instagram, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, successors and assigns of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, web site, social media platform or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (c) errors in transmission or reception; (d) any condition caused by an event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (including without limitation viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes and acts of terrorism) that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or interrupted (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”); (e) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (f) errors in these Official Rules or their interpretation or enforcement (including any errors in the posting of these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prize); and (g) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. In the event that an Uncontrollable Event prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the winner by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to (A) BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES and the decisions of Sponsor and (B) to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless THE RELEASED PARTIES from and against any and all liability for CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, FEES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, personal injuries, loss, or damage, including, without limitation, death and property damage, resulting from, arising from, or in connection with (I) the SWEEPSTAKES OR participation (or the inability to participate) in the SWEEPSTAKES and/or any element or activity thereof; (II) any prize, including any liability OR damage resulting from, arising from, or in connection with (1) cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions, or any OTHER act or omission whatsoever, by ANY aircarrier or other transportation company, hotel, or other person providing any PRIZE-RELATED services OR accommodations; (2) travel to or from or participation in any prize-related activity; (3) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, or destroyed prizes; or (4) the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, any defects in any prize, or any inability to use any prize; OR (III) any errors in these official rules or any marketing materials in connection with the SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or the terms and conditions applicable to Instagram usage (in Sponsor’s or in Instagram, Inc.’s discretion); (b) the winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification or any other notice (in each case as set forth in such notice) within three (3) days after its transmission; (c) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner; or (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any Winner Notification, notice or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Publicity and Intellectual Property: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the foregoing, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
12. Guests: Where a prize permits a guest of a winner to participate, such winner is responsible for his or her guest and shall ensure that such guest complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. If a winner’s guest is deemed a minor in such guest’s state of residence, such winner must be the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian in order for the minor guest to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or such guest’s parent or legal guardian if such guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of residence) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in any prize. Once a winner designates a guest, the winner cannot change such designation without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
13. Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. Each winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and each prize provider has the right, in their respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his or her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his or her guest’s) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative, dishonest or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor or such prize provider; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider, and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
14. Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be only in the state or federal courts sitting within the State of California, without waiver of any right of Sponsor to removal pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq
15. Prize Winners; Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of prize winners (available approximately one month after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, please mail your request, including a self-addressed and stamped envelope, to Zevia LLC, Attn: Zevia Kidz Halloween 2021 Sweepstakes, 15821 Ventura Blvd., Suite 145, Encino, CA 91436.
17. Sponsor: Zevia LLC, 15821 Ventura Blvd., Suite 145, Encino, CA 91436.