Wyndham – Margaritaville Play For Paradise – Win SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE A 8-day 7-night stay at a one-bedroom suite with a king bed and sleeper sofa
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Wyndham Margaritaville Play for Paradise Promotion (the “Promotion”) consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), as well as a tap instant win game (the “Tap Instant Win Game”). The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and representatives of Wyndham Vacation Resorts Inc., and Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Wyndham Vacation Resorts Inc., and Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham, Inc. (collectively known as “Sponsors”), Corporate Address: 6277 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, FL 32821. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on October 29, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on April 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). There are also six (6) phases (each a “Phase”), as outlined below:
Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET (unless otherwise noted)
End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET
October 29, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET
November 28, 2021
November 29, 2021
December 29, 2021
December 30, 2021
January 29, 2022
January 30, 2022
February 28, 2022
March 1, 2022
March 30, 2022
March 31, 2022
April 29, 2022
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes and play the Tap Instant Win Game, as outlined below:
Mobile Device – Sweepstakes and Tap Instant Win Game: Visit a participating Margaritaville restaurant or hotel location and locate the Promotion quick response (“QR”) code. Utilize your mobile device and scan the QR code and/or follow the provided URL, where you will be asked to follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Upon completion, find a Play for Paradise station to have an agent tap your mobile device against the provided stamp. You will automatically receive one (1) Tap Instant Win Game play. The Tap Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Tap Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Tap Instant Win Game.
Online Alternate Method of Entry – Tap Instant Win Game: Visit https://wyndham.promo.eprize.com/margaritaville2021/?affiliate_id=oamoe
and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including a valid email
address. Once you submit the form, you will automatically receive one (1) Tap Instant
Win Game play and proceed to the Tap Instant Win Game page. Follow the links and
instructions to play the Tap Instant Win Game. The Tap Instant Win Game results will be
instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions
for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be
awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Tap Instant Win Game.
Mail-In Alternate Method – Sweepstakes: To enter without visiting a Margaritaville
restaurant or hotel location or utilizing a mobile device, print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it
in an envelope with proper postage to “Wyndham Margaritaville TAP Experience,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5022, Department 849943, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5022. You
will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 29, 2022 and received by May 6, 2022. All
entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by
Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry; each entrant may earn one (1) Tap Instant Win Game play per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes /Tap Instant Win Game: Administrator whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around May 11, 2022. Tap Instant Win Game: For the Tap Instant Win Game Prize (described below), there will be one (1) random, computer-generated winning time per Phase; additionally, there will be one hundred (100) random, computer-generated times per day where entrant may receive a coupon for $5 off any $15 restaurant purchase at participating Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill locations. Offer may not be combined with any other coupon or discount. Excludes alcohol. Limit one offer per table. Must show offer to receive promotion. Terms and conditions apply. If you are the first player to play the Tap Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize or recipient of the coupon, as indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER
AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner will be notified by email or phone. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) of a prize valued at or over $600 will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued over $25.00 is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries/plays. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at or less than $25.00 will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE: A 8-day, 7-night stay at a one-bedroom suite with a king bed and sleeper sofa. Maximum occupancy is four. Wyndham St. Thomas, a Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham resort, $1,800 in airfare credit (terms and conditions apply), $2,500 American Express® Rewards Card (terms and conditions apply). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,050 – $10,383.00. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. The Sponsor is not responsible if the event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner has 12 months to redeem. Reservations are subject to availability and blockout dates. Terms and conditions apply to American Express® Reward Cards. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, A $3.00 MONTHLY SERVICE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST CARD BALANCE STARTING 6 MONTHS AFTER CARD ISSUANCE. There is no monthly service fee on Cards shipped to New York State residents. Additional limitations may apply. See Cardholder Agreement. This Card is provided pursuant to a reward, loyalty or promotional program. Issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation.
Tap Instant Win Game Prizes:
SIX (6) INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A Margaritaville Key West frozen concoction maker or a Margaritaville Bali frozen concoction maker, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $379.99 – 499.99.
Odds of winning a Tap Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Tap Instant Win Game plays. Limit: one (1) Tap Instant Win Game prize per person.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: up to $13,022.94.
EIGHTEEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED (18,300) OFFERS: A $5 off* any $15 restaurant purchase at participating Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill locations. *Offer may not be combined with any other coupon or discount. Excludes alcohol. Valid at participating Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill locations. Limit one offer per table. Must show offer to receive promotion. Terms and conditions apply. Odds of receiving an offer depend on the number of offers available divided by the number of eligible Tap Instant Win Game plays. Limit: one (1) offers per person.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Tap Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Tap Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Tap Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Tap Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3k2lP20 The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All Rights Reserved.