Wsopcom – Vegas Weekend Vip – Win Approximate Retail Value in USD 2021 World Series of Poker Main Event Seat $10000 Airfare for 2 to Las Vegas Nevada from nearest US Continental Airport to their home
WSOP Poker Champ Sweepstakes
WSOP.com Las Vegas Drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: WSOP.com Las Vegas Drawing (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to persons who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry where legally permitted. Employees, officers and representatives of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. (“Caesars Interactive Entertainment”), and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries or properties managed by any of such; as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Caesars Entertainment Services, LLC. employees are not allowed to participate in this promotion. Their immediate family member and household members are allowed to participate in the promotion. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Caesars Interactive Entertainment’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible (Gaming Restricted). If asked, entrant and/or accompanying friends must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is valid only in the continental United States, void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Administrator: Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89109 U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 15th, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on April 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Way to enter outlined below
Entry: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the promotion by going to wsop.com/pokerchamp and submitting the required fields. Follow the links and instructions to complete the registration page. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by this method. Limit of one (1) initial entry per participant.
Limit: To opt out of correspondence, email WSOPpromotions@caesars.com with your full name and telephone number. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawing: The Administrator’s decision as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the applicable Promotional Period at approximately 10:00 a.m. PT on May 6, 2021. Winner will be notified via email or phone. If the potential winner fails to respond with all requested information to the email or phone call within 24 hours, potential winner will forfeit the prize. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only five (5) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: The winner of the drawing will win the prizes as listed in the chart below.
Approximate Retail Value in USD
* 2021 World Series of Poker Main Event Seat
* Airfare for 2 to Las Vegas, Nevada from nearest US Continental Airport to their home.
* $1000 Visa Gift Card
* Dinner for two at a Celebrity Chef Restaurant
* $400 credit at Montecristo Cigar Bar-Caesars Palace
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrator’s sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of All Prizes: $14,000 USD.
Dates and times for the 2021 World Series of Poker will be provided to the winner once they have been determined. Trip must be taken by December 30th, 2021. No cash option available for any prize.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winners consent to the use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate Nevada State Court located in Clark County, Nevada U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
13. Winner List: For the winner’s name, email WSOPpromotions@caesars.com. The winner’s name will be available after winner confirmation is complete.
Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2021 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC