Williams Sonoma – Staycation – Win (i) one (1) home makeover which will be delivered in the form of a $20000 gift card for use exclusively at Williams Sonoma
SPONSORED BY WILLIAMS SONOMA, INC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMIA OR PUERTO RICO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. Entry Period: The “Staycation Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00 AM PT on May 15, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on July 31, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PT on July 31, 2019. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to persons legally and physically residing in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least 21 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, directors of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm Inc. (“Administrator”) and Comenity Bank and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, prize providing, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action. IN NEW JERSEY, THIS RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY DUE TO INTENTIONAL OR RECKLESS CONDUCT, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR VIOLATION OF A STATUTORILY IMPOSED DUTY ON THE PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES.
3. Sweepstakes Overview: : This Sweepstakes has: (i) ten (10) separate entry periods, as specified below (“Entry Period(s)”), each with its own drawing from among all of the cumulative, applicable Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) received to select five (5) Winners (hereinafter defined) associated with the drawing for that particular Entry Period; and (ii) one (1) grand prize drawing after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, as specified below, that will include all Eligible Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. A total of fifty-one (51) Winners will be selected. All times referenced are in Pacific Time.
5/15/19 (12:00 AM) – 5/21/19 (11:59 PM)5/22/19 (12:00 AM) – 5/28/19 (11:59 PM)5/29/19 (12:00 AM)- 6/4/19 (11:59 PM)6/5/19 (12:00 AM) – 6/11/19 (11:59 PM)6/12/19 (12:00 AM) -6/18/19 (11:59 PM)6/19/19 (12:00 AM) – 6/25/19 (11:59 PM)6/26/19 (12:00 AM) – 7/2/19 (11:59 PM)7/3/19 (12:00 AM) – 7/9/19 (11:59 PM)7/10/19 (12:00 AM) – 7/16/19 (11:59 PM)7/17/19 (12:00 AM) – 7/23/19 (11:59 PM)
5/15/19 (12:00 AM) – 7/31/19 (11:59 PM)
“Drawing No. 1”“Drawing No. 2”“Drawing No. 3”“Drawing No. 4”“Drawing No. 5”“Drawing No. 6”“Drawing No. 7”“Drawing No. 8”“Drawing No. 9”“Drawing No. 10”
“Grand Prize Drawing”
Drawing No. 1 through Drawing No. 10 and the Grand Prize Drawing will collectively be referred to herein as (“Drawing” or “Drawings”). All Eligible Entries not selected during any one Drawing will remain in the pool of entries for any subsequent Drawing during the Sweepstakes Period. Any Winners of a Drawing for a particular Entry Period will still be deemed an Eligible Entry for any subsequent Drawings and the Grand Prize Drawing.
4. To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry. Entrants can obtain their entries by either one of the entry methods listed below or a combination of the entry methods.
To Enter by Making a Purchase In-Store, by Phone, or Online (Limited to Williams Sonoma (including Williams Sonoma VISA credit card), Pottery Barn and West Elm Credit Card Cardholders and/or by providing the phone number associated with The Key Rewards member profile at time of purchase: To enter via this entry method you must be either a: (i) “Key Rewards” member (entrant can enroll for free in-store or online at www.westelm.com/rewards; www.markandgraham.com/rewards; www.potterybarn.com/rewards; www.potterybarnkids.com/rewards; www.pbteen.com/rewards; www.williams-sonoma.com/rewards; or to become a member of The Key Rewards program); or a (ii) Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, West Elm or William Sonoma Visa Credit Card (“Credit Card”) cardholder in good standing. For purposes of these Official Rules, good standing means (i) entrant’s Credit Card account is open to new charges and not over his/her credit limit; (ii) entrant’s Credit Card account is not more than sixty (60) days past due or otherwise in default; (iii) entrant’s Credit Card account is not flagged as lost, stolen or fraudulent according to the Comenity Bank’s records; (iv) entrant’s Credit Card account is not in a hardship or workout program; and (v) entrant is not subject to a credit counseling arrangement relating to his/her Credit Card account. Entries from unauthorized card use or made with a lost, stolen or fraudulent Credit Card are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Credit Card account and all entries made in connection with a Credit Card account will be deemed entries made by the primary person named on the Credit Card account. Message and data rates may apply if entrant makes a qualifying purchase via mobile device and are the responsibility of entrant. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability.
Each time entrant makes a qualifying purchase during the Sweepstakes Period of $100 or more at a Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids or West Elm store or online at www.potterybarn.com/; www.potterybarnkids.com/; www.pbteen.com/; www.westelm.com/; www.williams-sonoma.com/; or www.markandgraham.com; by providing the phone number associated with The Key Rewards member profile at time of purchase or by using their Credit Card, they will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (subject to the ten (10) time per day limit specified below). IF ENTRANT USES BOTH THEIR KEY LOYALTY ID AND THEIR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY PURCHASE, ENTRANT WILL NOT RECEIVE DUPLICATE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES FOR THAT PURCHASE. Entrants will earn one (1) entry for every $100 spent in a single transaction. This $100 threshold must be met within a single transaction as it is not cumulative of separate transactions and not cumulative of transactions of the separate brands (Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn or West Elm). For clarification purposes: (i) if in a single day entrant makes a transaction of $50 at either Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids or West Elm and subsequently the same day entrant makes another transaction at the same store or one of the other three stores listed above, entrant will not receive any Sweepstakes entries; but (ii) if entrant makes a purchase of $200 in a single transaction at any of these stores entrant will receive two (2) entries into the Sweepstakes for that day. Transaction totals are calculated on merchandise subtotals and excludes taxes and shipping, delivery fees, installation fees and charitable donations. Returns, exchanges and voids do not revoke qualifying entries and do not earn additional entries.
In order for entrant to receive any Sweepstakes entries via purchases made in conjunction with their Key Rewards ID during the Sweepstakes Period, entrant must provide their registered phone number at check out in-store or online for all applicable purchases. To enroll for The Key Rewards, registrants must provide a phone number. To register entrants can go online to www.potterybarn.com/rewards; www.potterybarnkids.com/rewards; www.pbteen.com/rewards; www.westelm.com/rewards; www.williams-sonoma.com/rewards; or www.markandgraham.com/thekeyrewards.
To Enter Via Email Without Making a Purchase (Cardholders, Non-Cardholders, Key Loyalty and Non-Key Loyalty Members): No purchase necessary to enter via this method. In order to enter via this method, entrants must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes “Staycation Sweepstakes” as the subject line and includes their full name, phone number, home address and email address in the body of the email. All entries received during the applicable Entry Period will be considered for that applicable Entry Period (subject to the ten (10) time per day limit specified below and pending compliance with these Official Rules) and all entries received by July 7, 2019 will be considered for the Grand Prize Drawing (pending compliance with these Official Rules). Each entry will constitute one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected email entries. Email entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By sending an email, entrant agrees to the Official Rules.
There is a limit of ten (10) entries per person per each day of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hours between 12:00 AM PT and 11:59 PM PT on the same day. For purchase method entries, these ten (10) entries will be based on purchases made using entrant’s Key Loyalty ID or Credit Card. IF ENTRANT USES BOTH THEIR KEY REWARDS ID AND THEIR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY PURCHASE, ENTRANT WILL NOT RECEIVE DUPLICATE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES FOR THAT PURCHASE. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than ten (10) email entries per each day of the Sweepstakes Period or makes more than ten (10) qualifying purchases for per each day of the Sweepstakes Period, only ten (10) entries will be considered for that day. There is a limit of one (1) Weekly Prize per Winner. A Weekly Prize Winner is still be eligible for the one (1) Grand Prize. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of a dispute regarding ownership of a purchase entry, the account holder of record of The Key Loyalty or Credit Card account used to obtain the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an email entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the email account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” for email entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each applicable Drawing.
Grand Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: (i) one (1) home makeover which will be delivered in the form of a $20,000 gift card for use exclusively at Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and West Elm (subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card and which will expire within six (6) months of issuance), with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $20,000; and (ii) one (1) session with Sponsor’s Design Crew (No monetary value); and (iii) $6,000 issued in the form of a check in the Grand Prize Winner’s name which may be used by the Grand Prize Winner to offset his or her income taxes (or a portion of his or her income taxes) incurred when accepting the Grand Prize. Should the Grand Prize Winner’s income taxes be higher than $3,000, Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for the difference between actual income taxes incurred. Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $26,000.
Weekly Prizes: Each of the fifty (50) Weekly Winners will receive: (i) one (1) $400 gift card that can be used at Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Mark and Graham, PBteen AND West Elm (subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card) with an ARV of $400; and (ii) one (1) wallet, with an ARV of $100. Total ARV of each Weekly Prize is $500. The ARV of the Mark and Graham wallet is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
The Grand Prize and the Weekly Prizes will hereinafter collectively be referred to as (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $51,000.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be fifty-one (51) Winners selected in random drawings from among all of the Eligible Entries as specified in Section 3 herein by Sponsor’s independent judging agency, Administrator. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering the Sweepstakes the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries.
9. Winner Verification:To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prize, the potential Winners must confirm acceptance of the Prize within three (3) days of being notified of being a potential Winner and must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within five (5) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor (which will be sent to potential Winner via email) a complete and valid IRS Form W9 when required and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; and (c) any other release deemed necessary. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential Winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Winners will each be determined to be a Sweepstakes winner (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”).Winners must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. If a potential Winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential Winner. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner(s) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified. By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
10. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about July 31, 2019, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
11. Taxes: For any Winner residing in the United States or the District of Columbia, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the Prizes granted if the actual value of the Prizes is $600 or over. If Winner resides in Puerto Rico they will be issued forms specific for their jurisdictions with duplicates sent to the applicable taxing authorities. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
12. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes (subject to compliance with applicable law). If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on https://thekeyrewards.com/sweepstakes/ if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, applicable Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY — WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION — BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by October 9, 2019. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: “Staycation Sweepstakes”, #140 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored Williams-Sonoma, Inc., 3250 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94109.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 3200, Dallas, TX 75201.
Comenity Bank issues Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and West Elm credit card accounts and is in no way affiliated with or responsible for this Sweepstakes. Any disputes concerning awards or benefits under the Sweepstakes will not affect any payments or other obligations to Comenity Bank.