Waterford – 2018 Short Stories Collection Sweepstakes
Waterford – “2018 Short Stories Collection Sweepstakes”
1. Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes begins at 4:00:00 pm, EDT on November 5th, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 pm, EDT on December 12th, 2018 (“the Sweepstakes Period”.) All entries must be received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes site, as defined below, shall be the official timekeeper.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the restrictions in this paragraph 2, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and of advertising and promotion agencies of Sponsor and its affiliates, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as any such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes void in Puerto Rico and Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter: Visit the U.S. version of Waterford.com, located at: http://www.waterford.com, (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and follow instructions to enter. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and cannot be returned. Entries must be submitted through the online Sweepstakes Entry Form and are limited to one form submission per individual, genuine email address.
4. Administration: Entries will be deemed made by the account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. In case of any doubt as to the identification of entrant, the natural person who owns the email address utilized to enter shall be deemed to be the entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, damaged, illegible or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any reason. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention or force majeure. By entering, each entrant confirms (or as to participants who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside, their parents/legal guardians confirm) that s/he has read these Official Rules and confirms that s/he understands and agrees to comply with them, attests to being over eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, and opts in to receive marketing email communications from Waterford.com. To the extent permitted by law, participation constitutes entrant’s consent, without further compensation or approval, to use of entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical data by Sponsor or its designee for advertising and promotional purposes, in connection with Sweepstakes. Each entrant also agrees to be solely responsible for his/her own actions and for any liability related to his/her participation or any prize offered and to release, defend and hold Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, any prize provider and each of their respective related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, successors and assignees, harmless from any liability for losses, damages, death or injuries in connection with his/her participation in the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize Description: Three (3) separate prizes will be awarded to three (3) different winners. Prizes defined as follows: FIRST PRIZE: Ogham Short Stories Collection (a $2,100 MSRP Value) consisting of: One (1) of Ogham Large Hurricane sku # 701587392594 (a $350 MSRP Value); One (1) of Ogham Medium Hurricane sku # 701587387989 (a $250 MSRP Value); Two (2) of Ogham Small Hurricane sku # 701587387972 (a $125 MSRP Value each), Four (4) sets of Ogham Double Old Fashioned, Set of 4 sku # 701587385480 (a $250 MSRP Value each), One (1) of Short Stories Retro W Decanter sku # 701587374255 (a $250 MSRP Value) SECOND PRIZE: Olann Short Stories Collection (a $1,100 MSRP Value) consisting of: One (1) of Olann Decanter Square w/ Marble Coaster sku # 701587379816 (a $325 MSRP Value); Three (3) sets of Olann Double Old Fashioned 12 oz pair W/ Marble Coasters # 701587385411 (a $175 MSRP Value each); One (1) of Olann Ice Bucket w/ Scoop # 701587379823 (a $250 MSRP Value); THIRD PRIZE: Retro Short Stories Collection (a $500 MSRP Value) consisting of: One (1) of Short Stories Retro W Decanter, sku # 701587374255, (a $250 MSRP Value); Two (2) sets of Short Stories Whiskey & Water Double Old Fashioned, pair # 701587374712 (a $125 MSRP Value each). Winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state or local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the prize. No substitution of prize will be permitted except by Sponsor, which, at its discretion, may substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) of equal or greater value. Prize not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay account balance. Delivery of prize via UPS to a single address in the United States or District of Columbia will be arranged and paid for by Sponsor.
6. Selection of Winner: The winner will be selected by means of a random drawing to be held on or about December 13, 2018. Potential winner need not be present at drawing. Potential winner will be notified on or about December 13, 2018, by email. Odds on winning determined by the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an “Affidavit of Eligibility and Release,” a copy of which will be included in the material provided with notification of having been selected as the potential winner. In the event a potential winner is a minor in the state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian executing the requisite Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. If a potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian) does not complete, sign and return such Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within ten days of notification or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, that person will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. A forfeited, refused or returned prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner to be selected in the same manner as the earlier disqualified potential winner.
7. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction. Sweepstakes, including all issues concerning these Official Rules, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York County, State of New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of New York State. Judgments and/or awards incurred due to participation in this Sweepstakes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages and shall not include attorneys’ fees or any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
9. Winner: For name of the winner, send a written request and a stamped self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: WWRD US, LLC, Waterford Crystal 2018 Short Stories Collection Sweepstakes, 1330 Campus Parkway, Wall, NJ 07753. (No phone calls please.)
10. Sponsor: WWRD US, LLC, 1330 Campus Parkway, Wall, NJ 07753.