Virgin Sport USA – San Francisco Festival – Win a prize package including a trip for 2 to the Festival plus many more valued at $3,568
VIRGIN SPORT SAN FRANCISCO FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKE. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
Sponsor: Virgin Sport USA, LLC a Delaware limited liability company with an address at 65 Bleecker Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10012.
Prize Providers: Virgin America, ASICS, Sports Basement, Clif Bar, Motiv, Headspace and UNDO-Ordinary.
1. Eligibility. The Virgin Sport San Francisco Festival Sweepstake (“Sweepstake”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, associates, officers, directors and contractors of Sponsor, Prize Providers and their affiliates and advertising or sweepstake agencies, and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate or to win.
2. Restrictions. Sweepstake subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstake constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstake. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or terminate this Sweepstake if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs, corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstake.
3. Entry Period. The entry period begins on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 02:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Friday, September 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time‐keeping device for the Sweepstake.
4. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Persons who meet the eligibility requirements may enter the Sweepstake by providing their first and last name, valid email address and zip code. Only one (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or scrambled entries. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder at time of entry. If more than one (1) entry per person is received during the Entry Period, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all of that person’s entries.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. No later than 06:00 p.m PT on Friday September 8, 2017, a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received to select the potential Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email at the email address provided at the time of entry, within twenty-four (24) hours after the drawing. If Sponsor is unsuccessful in its attempt to reach potential winner within twenty-four (24) hours after the drawing, then that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner randomly selected and notified in the same manner. The potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor and may be required to sign, have notarized and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release, which may include W-9 information for 1099 tax reporting, and a Liability and Publicity Release by the guest (who must be 18 or over) who will participate in the prize, all within seven (7) days of notification. If the potential winner is ineligible or unwilling to accept the Prize, or does not return the signed Affidavit or Release within seven (7) days of notification, an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified in the same manner. Any disqualified entrant will not receive any prize substitution or compensation. Decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstake are final and binding.
6. Prize. The winner, chosen in accordance with Section 5, will receive one (1) Grand Prize consisting of:
two (2) VIP Half+Perks Tickets to the Virgin Sport San Francisco Festival of Fitness on the weekend of 13-15 October 2017, subject to Sponsor’s Entry Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here;
two (2) roundtrip coach airfare tickets to San Francisco from within the US with Virgin America, subject to the terms of their Contract of Carriage, a copy of which can be found here, and the Airfare Terms below;
three (3) days/two (2) nights hotel stay for two adults in standard accommodation at a hotel designated by Sponsor in the San Francisco Bay area, double occupancy;
entry for two (2) adults into the Stretch With Richard Branson Session, to take place during the Virgin Sport San Francisco Festival of Fitness at such time and such place as the Sponsor may designate;
ASICS Promo Code valid to be redeemed for $500 USD worth of ASICS merchandise on www.ASICS.com/us., subject to the ASICS Terms set out below;
$200 Sports Basement Gift Card;
Three (3) month’s supply of Clif Bars, consisting of 180 bars chosen at the discretion of Clif Bar;
One (1) Motiv Ring;
One (1) year’s subscription to Headspace; and
Annual membership to UNDO-Ordinary plus three (3) copies of its magazine (such copies to be collected at the Event).
Approximate Retail Value $3,568. No cash alternative, substitution or other changes. Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor may substitute prize elements of equal or greater value due to unavailability.
Roundtrip coach airfare tickets from major airport nearest winner’s home as determined by Sponsor, to San Francisco Bay area airport as determined by Sponsor. Actual travel dates, times and airlines based upon availability as determined by Sponsor (the “Airfare Terms”).
Any other expenses incurred in connection with use of the Grand Prize, including without limitation accommodation, meals, tips, gratuities, fees, souvenirs, ground transportation, telephone calls, medical expenses, and other personal expenses, are the responsibility of Winner and are not included.
7. Prize Restrictions. The following conditions apply to the Grand Prize:
• Travel dates and accommodations subject to availability.
• Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary.
• No transfers are included and both the Winner and guest are responsible for getting to and from the departing airport and the relevant San Francisco airport. For the avoidance of doubt, the costs of getting to and from airports is not included as part of the Grand Prize.
• Guest must be 18 years of age or older and may be asked to execute, have notarized and return a Liability and Publicity Release prior to prize award.
• Sponsor is not responsible for travel delays, difficulty or risks. If travel delays or difficulty interfere in any manner with any element of trip, Sponsor is not responsible and no compensation is due.
• Any changes to travel arrangements and associated, once booked, are the sole responsibility of winner.
• Actual value of the trip will depend on point of departure, destination and airfare fluctuations. Sponsor/the relevant Prize Provider reserves the right to structure travel route in its sole discretion.
• Trip and trip components may not be sold, traded, transferred, separated, rescheduled or refunded.
• Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage.
• Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining (and traveling with) valid identification and any other required documents (e.g., Photo ID, Credit Card).
• Winner will maintain his or her behavior and guest’s behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize activity. Winner understands and agrees that if winner (and/or guest) is removed from any activity at any time for disruptive behavior or behavior that may or does cause damage to person or property or otherwise violates the policies of any establishment or event, winner may be required to forfeit the rest or all of the prize, with no substitution or compensation.
9. Release. Sponsor, Prize Providers and their affiliates, agents, employees, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, members, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Sweepstake Parties”) are not responsible for errors, stolen or fraudulent entries, computer or human error or interference, or entries that are delayed, garbled or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or human or technical failures. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages or costs of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake or winner’s acceptance or use of Grand Prize. Each entrant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstake Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participation in the Sweepstake, winner’s acceptance or use of the Grand Prize, or any use of information about entrants or winners.
Each entrant acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the provisions of California Civil Code § 1542, which provides as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” Being aware of said code section, entrant hereby expressly waives any rights he/she may have thereunder, as well as any other statute or common law principles of similar effect.
10. Taxes; Other Charges. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on the Grand Prize and for any expenses not specifically mentioned in the Grand Prize description. Entrants are responsible for all online charges of any internet service or wireless carrier.
11. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and Sweepstake, and the rights and obligations of the entrants, winner and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, except as to matters relating to arbitration, which shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
12. Disputes. Any dispute with Sponsor arising out of or relating to the Sweepstake or the Grand Prize will be decided only by arbitration, individually and not on a class‐wide basis. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association and will take place in San Francisco County, California.
13. Official Rules; Winners’ List. For a copy of these Official Rules or the winner’s list, send a self‐addressed, stamped envelope to 65 Bleecker Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10012 or email us at email@example.com Winners’ list will be available on or after Friday September 8, 2017. Vermont and Washington state residents may omit return postage.
14. Entire Agreement. These Official Rules and Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release for winner, or Liability and Publicity Release for guest, serve as an agreement with Sponsor and reflect the entire understanding between each entrant and Sponsor concerning the Sweepstake and the subject matter hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions, which will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term. No modification or waiver of these terms of this agreement shall be effective unless made in writing signed by all parties.