United States Sugar Savannah Refinery – Win Your Baking Wishlist Sweepstakes
United States Sugar Savannah Refinery LLC
WIN YOUR BAKING WISHLIST CONTEST 2022
United States Sugar SavannahRefinery LLC’s (“Sponsor”) Win Your Baking Wishlist (“Contest”)
begins at 10:00 am Central Time (“CST”) on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022, via its websites and ends at
11:59 pm CST on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2022 (“ContestPeriod”). This Contest shall be subject to
these Official Rules and, by entering, Entrants are providing their full and unconditional
agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which
shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
Contest is open to legal residents in the fifty (50) UnitedStates and the District of Columbia,
except residents of the state of Rhode Island, whoare at least eighteen (18) years old.
Employees, officers, directors and agents of United States Sugar Savannah Refinery LLC and their
respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of
their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless
of where they reside) and persons living in the same householdof such employees, whether or
not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Contest is void in the state of Rhode Island,
outside the continental United States, and where prohibited by law, regulation, statute or other
appropriate authority, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor
reserves the right to verify all eligibility qualifications. All eligible individuals as defined herein are
referred to as “Entrant.”
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Entrants must visit the contest page at https://www.imperialsugar.com/contests/win-your-
and submit their contact information.
2. Entrant will select three items fromthe baking wishlist and fill out the contest form to enter.
3. Entrants may enter once per during the Contest period. Contest will be open from December
1 – 15, 2022.
4. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest. A purchase does not increase oddsof
1. Entrants may only enter one contest for the duration of the Contest Period – either
Imperial’s or Dixie’s, but not both.
2. Blank or inaccurate information entered will disqualify an entry.
3. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter
using multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified from
participation in the Contest and all entries fromthat individual will be considered void. Use of
a false or invalid email address will disqualify an entry. Entrant’s mailing address must match
address provided with entry.
4. By entering contest, Entrant agrees to receive periodic emails from Imperial Sugar and/or
Dixie Crystals. Entrant is free to unsubscribe fromthese emails at any time.
1. Twenty (20) winners each fromthe Imperial Sugar Contest and twenty (20) winnerseach
from Dixie Crystals Contest will each the three items they selected. (Total ARV of prize
combinations is approximately $50.)
2. Limit one (1) Prize per family, household, addressduring the Contest Period.
3. Winners will be selected Jan. 5, 2022. Winners will be contacted by email at the email
address provided on the registration page. Sponsor is not responsible for invalid email
4. Winners will need to claim their prize and will be required to confirm their mailing address
within seven (7) calendar daysof the notification issuance date. ALL ENTRANTS ARE ADVISED
TO MONITOR THEIR EMAIL TO CONFIRM THEIR STREET ADDRESS AROUND THE
ANNOUNCEMENTDATE IN ORDER TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE. SPONSORWILL NOT BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL WINNER’SFAILURE TO RESPOND WITHIN THE REQUISITE
TIMEFRAME OF SEVEN (7) DAYS. Noncompliance withthe above or with these Official Rules,
or the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within one week (7 calendar days) or
a prize or prize notification being returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification
and, at Sponsor’sdiscretion, an alternate winner being selected. Return of any prize/prize
notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be
5. Prize should be shipped within 6-8 weeks of winner address confirmation.
1. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutionsare allowed except by Sponsor, who
reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, shouldthe Prize become
unavailable for any reason.
2. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or
implied. Sponsoris not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or
consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from or related to the prize or use of the
prize. Nosubstitution, assignment, or transfer of any portion of the prize is permitted, except
that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide cash or substitute prizes of
approximately equal or lesser value.
PRIVACY: All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor. Information collected through
1. Sponsor’sdecision is final on all matters relating to this contest.
2. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person whotampers with
the entry process or the operation of the Websites, or who otherwise violates these Official
Rules. Sponsor may prohibit any individual from participating in the contest or winning a
prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said individual is attempting to undermine
the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair
practices; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlikeor disruptive manner at
any time during the Contest, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other
person. Entry and participation in the Contest is subject at any time to verification by
3. Sponsorreserves the right to modify, suspendor terminate this Contest if it cannot be
completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention,
technical failures, other conditions beyondSponsor’s control, or forany other reason at
Sponsor’ssole discretion, and to select winner fromeligible entries received on or before the
termination date. Sponsoris not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due
to technical or human error. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person
submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose
name the email account associated with the email submitted withthe entry is registered.
4. Sponsor’scomputer is the official time-keeping device for Contest.
5. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor and/or the website electronically
or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. Proof of submissionwill not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not
responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
7. Sponsoris not responsible forphone, network, electronic or computer hardware or software
failure, or technical failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud,
incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, unauthorized human intervention in
any part of the entry process or the Contest, technical or human error which may occur in
the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries, or late, lost, undeliverable,
damaged or stolen mail whether caused by Sponsors, Entrant or by any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error
which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit
a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
8. Sponsoris not responsible forlost, misdirected or incomplete entries. Sponsoris not
responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of
entrants. In the event of a dispute, any entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the
Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided
that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized
Account Holder” means the natural person whois assigned to an Internet access provider,
online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail
addresses or domains associated with the submitted accounts.
9. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production,
technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of
prizes set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsorreserves the
right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate,
un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. By participating, Entrant agrees:
a. To be boundby these Official Rules.
b. That Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and
administer these Official Rules, and to be bound by all decisions and interpretations
made in good faith by Sponsor. Sponsor’sdecisions are final on all matters relating to
c. That Sponsor has the right to use Entrant’sfirst name, last name, and city and state,
photograph, image, and likeness on Sponsor’swebsite and in any and all publicity and
advertising forSponsor withoutany further attribution, notification or compensation
to participant except where prohibited by law.
d. To be contacted by Sponsorby social media, telephone, mail or email regarding this
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ENTRANTS TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR
UNDERMINETHE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF
APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDINGATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES
FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY THE
ENTRANT FROM THE CONTEST.
Odds of Winning:Thetotal number of valid entries received will determine odds of winning.
Each valid entry will have an equal chance of winning.
Sponsor:United States Sugar SavannahRefinery LLC, 3 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Ste. 500, Sugar
Land, TX 77487.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
© 2022 United States Sugar Savannah Refinery LLC. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the
property of their respective owners. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose
of personal use and not forany commercial purpose whatsoever.