Turner Entertainment – Lights Camera Attractions – Win a 5-day/4-night trip
LIGHTS CAMERA ATTRACTIONS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
SPONSOR: Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc., 1050 Techwood Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318 (“Sponsor”). By participating, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Lights Camera Attractions Sweepstakes is a random draw sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) which begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on November 18, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 15, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in the Sweepstakes will be the Sponsor’s clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons ages 18 and older during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, and, who, as of the time of entry, are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (“Territory”), and are not officers, directors, or employees of Sponsor, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, their respective parent, subsidiary companies, or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies involved in this sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
a. Visit the entry website at www.getmetohollywood.com (“Website) to complete the entry form with the required information including your first name, last name, birth year, and email address (“Address”), and click the “Enter” button to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing (your “Entry”).
b. If you are served a sponsored Sweepstakes ad on Facebook or Instagram, you may click where indicated to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing (your “Entry”).
Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. Attempts made by the same individual to submit more Entries than allowed as set forth above, in violation of these Official Rules by using different email addresses, identities, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries made by such an individual will be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your internet service provider may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone and usage charges imposed by your mobile service carrier may apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your mobile service carrier will apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
4. LIMITATIONS: Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their Entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the Winner from among all eligible Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules
The Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Neither the Sweepstakes Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or Entries, or the offering or announcement of the Prizes (defined in Rule #5) or any Prize notification documents; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (g) any changes to any Website function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or your ability to timely enter; or (h) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize” or “Prize”) will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”) will receive a 5-day/4-night trip (“Trip”), departing January 16, 2020 and returning January 20, 2020, for winner and one (1) guest (together with the winner, the “Group”). Trip includes round-trip economy class air-transportation to/from the major airport nearest winner’s home city to Los Angeles, CA, four (4) nights’ accommodations at the Sheraton Universal Hotel [one (1) standard room, double occupancy], hair and makeup services for Group prior to attending the 26th Annual SAG Awards on January 19, 2020 with Red Carpet and Bleacher Access for Group (“Event”) admission to the SAG Awards after party for Group (“Party”), a $1,000 check for the winner, one 1-Day Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience for Group, round-trip ground transportation to/from airport/hotel/SAG Awards/Universal Studios Hollywood. ARV of Grand Prize is $6,023, which will vary depending upon point of departure and date of travel booking. All benefits are personal to the winner and not redeemable for cash, assignable or transferrable. Group must travel from January 16, 2020 and return January 20, 2020 (subject to change at the sole discretion of Sponsor). If Group is unable to travel during the time period specified by Sponsor or travel is not completed on the required dates the Prize will be forfeited and Releasees will have no further obligation to such winner. Group must travel together on the same itinerary. All members of the Group (or Winner as parent/legal guardian for a minor guest who is winner’s child/charge) will be required to execute and return a Liability Release prior to participation. Members of the Group are responsible for providing proper documentation required for travel. Those without proper documentation may be denied boarding. Winner is responsible for ensuring that members of the Group have proper documentation. Winner and guest must wear appropriate attire and act in an appropriate manner (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in order to attend the Event/Party or they may not be admitted to or be ejected from the Event/Party with no further compensation to winner. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her guest consumes alcoholic beverages (not provided by Sponsor) while participating in any Grand-Prize-Experience-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold Sponsor and its agencies harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and any airport of origin, activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the Trip, excess luggage fees, travel protection insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs, telephone calls and any additional gratuities and taxes which are not expressly included in the Trip. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges. Trip components are subject to change without notice. Any depiction of the Trip is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these Rules. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. If the Group cannot comply with these restrictions or any portion of these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Winner may be chosen. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Travel dates and flight details will be subject to availability. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. The Trip may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. None of the Releasees are responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Travel must be round trip. If Winner elects to take the Trip without a guest, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for same. Any portion of the Trip not accepted by Winner will be forfeited. Trip and Trip components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Other travel and accommodation restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply.
Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner or his/her guest from the Trip, or Trip activities at any time without compensation if the winner’s or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or its agents with a prize component or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor or its agents and in such a case, that winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize, if any. Winner (and his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) and his/her guest understand and agree that Sponsor and its agents reserve the right to videotape and/or record/film any portions of the Trip (“Footage”). Sponsor or its agent will own that Footage and reserves the right to use that Footage or any portions of the Footage in any promotional capacity as they see fit in perpetuity without any compensation to winner or his/her guest. Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the Prize, including without limitation, providing any and all tax documents such as an IRS Form W-9. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize.
6. RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 20, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., (“Administrator”) an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Winner is subject to verification and participant’s full compliance with these Official Rules before any Prize will be awarded. Potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if potential winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to electronically sign and return, a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and Assignment of Rights (“Prize Documents”) within three (3) business days of notification attempt or winner status will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected, time permitting. Return of Prize Documents as undeliverable, if any portion of the Prize Documents are not received within the required time period, or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. Winner’s guest must complete and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to booking travel. If guest is a minor, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete and return the Liability/Publicity Release on behalf of minor. If a winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian must accompany winner on trip. At least one traveler must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older, in order to check in to the hotel. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of the potential winner and his/her travel companion. Failure of either individual to either (i) authorize such background check or (ii) successfully pass the background check will automatically disqualify the potential winner and/or his/her travel companion. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner (if time permits) may result from any of the following: (a) a potential Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within two (2) business days after transmission; (b) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (c) the return of any other notification as undeliverable; (d) a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, if required; (e) a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry, if required; (f) a potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s request; (g) a potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Prize Documents within five (5) business days after its mailing; and/or (h) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture by a potential Winner, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner.
9. RELEASES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Prize; (b) that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarded Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs. Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, Footage and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: The Sweepstakes Entities’ failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sweepstakes Entities’ employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER LIST: For the name of the Winner, available after January 19, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Lights Camera Attractions Sweepstakes, Winner’s List, c/o TBS Marketing Counsel, 1050 Techwood Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, to be received by January 17, 2020.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners who, other than Sponsor, are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes nor do they have any responsibilities regarding its conduct or administration.
12. PRIZE PROVIDER: Universal City Studios LLC d/b/a Universal Studios Hollywood is the Prize Provider only in this Sweepstakes; is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes; and, is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws.