Triumph Motorcycles – Fantabulous Street Triple Rs – Win a 2019 Triumph Street Triple motorcycle (approximate retail value or “ARV” USD $12550 Secondary Prize ) One (1) winner will receive a USD$500.00
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Triumph Motorcycles – Fantabulous Street Triple RS Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on January 20, 2020 and ends on February 21, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Triumph Motorcycles America, Ltd. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “SWEEPSTAKES,” during the Promotion Period. Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“WB”) and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are at least 18 years of age (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, WB and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a 2019 Triumph Street Triple motorcycle (approximate retail value or “ARV”: USD $12,550;
Secondary Prize:) One (1) winner will receive a USD$500.00 Triumph gift card that may be used to purchase any item(s) available for sale at https://shop.triumphmotorcycles.com/ (ARV: $500).
The total Prize ARV is USD $13,550. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Winners who are residents of Canada must correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Motorcycle color, options, and accessories will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All additional options and upgrades will be the sole responsibility and expense of the Grand Prize winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar motorcycle or other prize of comparable value if specified motorcycle is not available. The ARV of the Motorcycle Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the Grand Prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the stated ARV of the Grand Prize and the MSRP will not be awarded. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the Motorcycle Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes, including sales tax payable to dealership; (ii) insurance, licensing, title, and registration fees, (iii) any travel/shipping costs associated with transportation to and from Grand Prize winner’s residence and the Triumph dealership where the Grand Prize is picked up, (iv) dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment; and (v) any additional expenses associated with Motorcycle Prize acceptance and use not described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, emissions inspection, additional equipment, gasoline, vehicle maintenance and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of the Motorcycle Prize. Grand Prize winner must take delivery of the Motorcycle Prize from dealer available stock at a dealership designated by Sponsor within ninety (90) days of notification that the Motorcycle Prize is available. Sponsor will make good faith efforts to designate a dealership for the Grand Prize delivery that is in a location most convenient to the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in delivery of the Motorcycle Prize. Motorcycle Prize winner must possess and provide proof of valid insurance and appropriate driver’s license with a motorcycle endorsement issued in winner’s jurisdiction of residence at time of motorcycle pick-up. If any Motorcycle Prize is not picked up or Motorcycle Prize winner fails to provide the required documentation, that Grand Prize winner shall forfeit the Motorcycle Prize. Grand Prize winner acknowledges that the Sponsor, WB and each of their respective agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the Motorcycle Prize, except that such Motorcycle Prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty to the extent offered.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at TriumphMotorcycles.com/triumph-world/birds-of-prey, or in person by visiting the Triumph booth at select Canadian Motorcycle Shows during the Promotion Period. A maximum of one (1) entry per individual is allowed.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about ten (10) days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately five (5) days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within ten (10) calendar days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Noncompliance with these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR OR WB INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Triumph Motorcycles America, Ltd., ATTN: Legal Department, 100 Hartsfield Center Pkwy, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30354. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. RELEASE: By participating, winner and contestants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and WB, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn © 2019 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BIRDS OF PREY and all related characters and indicia © & TM DC Comics.
12. LAW. These are the official Sweepstakes Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
11. SPONSOR: Triumph Motorcycles America Ltd.; 100 Hartsfield Center Pkwy, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30354; email@example.com