Tripadvisor – Ready When You Are Adventure – Win trip for two (2) to a Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Best Beach Destination and a coupon to Tripadvisor’s Reco Trip Planning & Booking Service PLUS up to $4000 in expense money
Ready When You Are – Adventure Sweepstakes
Brought to you by Tripadvisor
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. ENTRANT MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. By entering this Sweepstakes, you are providing your information to the Sponsor, Administrator, and Prize Supplier (Cutwater Spirits), and it will only be used in accordance with the respective privacy policies (see Rule #12).
1. Eligibility: The “Ready When You Are-Adventure Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, and agents of TripAdvisor LLC (“Sponsor” or “TripAdvisor”), Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, (“Administrator”), Cutwater Spirits, LLC (“Prize Supplier” or “Cutwater Spirits”), Anheuser-Busch, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products, and retail licensees (collectively, “Released Parties”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, and parents, siblings, and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Sponsor: TripAdvisor LLC, 400 1st Avenue, Needham, MA 02494. Administrator: COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all respects.
A. Timing: Sweepstakes begins Monday, January 24, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated computer server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
B. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) drawing to award one (1) Grand Prize (“Prize”). The potential winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator from all eligible entries submitted in a random drawing taking place on or about Monday, May 9, 2022. Winner will be notified by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) calendar days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit Prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected from the relevant drawing. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected from the relevant drawing.
5. Prize/Odds of winning:
One (1) Grand Prize: Five (5) day trip for two (2) to a Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Best Beach Destination and a coupon to Tripadvisor’s Reco Trip Planning & Booking Service PLUS up to $4,000 in expense money. Terms and conditions of the Tripadvisor’s Reco Service apply. ARV $8,000. NOTE: Should the selected trip be greater than $4,000, the balance will be subtracted from the $4,000 cash. Should the trip total be less than $4,000 after hotel and transportation the balance will be added to the $4,000 in expense cash. For the purpose of clarity, the total prize package may not exceed $8,000.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
· Winner will coordinate with the designated travel agent or Sponsor representative to organize the travel package. Winner’s travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of departure. Prize is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may not be redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable.
· Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, undeliverable, returned, refused or stolen Prizes. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. How to Enter:
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Enter via Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Page:
during the Sweepstakes Period and complete all the required information on the registration form, agree to the Official Rules and submit.
Registration will include; full name, valid E-mail address, state of residence in which you currently reside, and age.
LIMIT: You may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period per person.
By entering via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in the Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
7. Winner Requirements: Acceptance of Prize shall constitute Winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor’s and its designees’ use of Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, royalty-free, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
The Prize Winner and his/her guest who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older, will be required to sign and return properly executed documents issued by the Administrator (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) an Agreement of Publicity (granting Sponsor and its designees, including without limitation Prize Suppliers, the right to use the name and image of the Winner for advertising and promotion purposes, unless prohibited by law); (c) a liability release; and (d) a form W‑9, Taxpayer Request for Identification, to the Administrator within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification as a prerequisite for receiving the Prize.
A random drawing will be conducted on or about Monday, May 9, 2022 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
9. Release of Liability / Conditions of Participation.
A. Transmission of Information. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or random selection of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the prizes; nor (7) loss or damages resulting from an entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites contained herein. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect, mis-transcribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries, E-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for any technical problems of any kind, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable E-mails resulting from any form of active or passive E-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or E-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s E-mail account to receive E-mail. Sponsor does not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to Entrants, to their computer equipment or to data which is stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator.
B. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
C. Release and Indemnity. By participating, Entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Released Parties, their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and other entities involved in the development / production / administration of the Sweepstakes, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
10. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, pandemic, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes selecting the prize winner for affected Sweepstakes Period drawing from among all eligible entries received for such affected Sweepstakes Period drawing prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in Entrant’s entry into the Sweepstakes (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees, special damages, punitive damages, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost wages). These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to principles of choice of laws/conflict of laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or of any other jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, all Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a Winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Released Parties and their affiliates and partners, and such affiliates and partners will use disclosed personally identifying information in accordance with their respective online privacy policies.
13. Winner’s List: For the name of the Winner (available after 5/23/22), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Ready When You Are-Adventure Sweepstakes Winner, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312, for receipt by 5/30/22.
The use of any prize manufacturer/supplier, name or trademark in connection with any of the Prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such Prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
© TripAdvisor LLC 2022
© 2022 Anheuser-Busch, LLC, St. Louis, MO
© 2022 Cutwater Spirits, LLC, San Diego, CA