TravelSmith – Win a $5,000 trip for 2 to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and more daily great prizes by July 29, 2015 – DAILY!
23 RD ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES
ENDING AT 11:59 p.m. ET on July 29, 2015.
To be eligible, an entrant must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older and reside in the U.S. or its territories
The sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on July 7, 2015 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 29, 2015.
The sweepstakes will be divided into twenty three (23) daily periods with each daily period beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET.
3.HOW TO ENTER
To enter, go to travelsmith.com/sweepstakes and follow the instructions provided to complete the online entry form and submit to receive one (1) entry in the applicable daily period drawing. By entering a daily giveaway, you are also automatically entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize. Entrants can win only one (1) daily prize throughout the sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
The following daily prizes will be awarded:
• Day 1 – Briggs & Riley Torq International Spinner – Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $479.
• Day 2 – Samantha Brown Short Sleeve Reversible Wrap Dress – ARV: $99.
• Day 3 – EXO Sponsored $500 TravelSmith Shopping Spree – ARV: $500.
• Day 4 – Microfiber Full Length Big Shirt and Tank – ARV: $113.
• Day 5 – Voyager Vest, Shirt and pants combo – ARV: $215.
• Day 6 – All Season Blazer for Her – ARV: $139.
• Day 7 – Pacsafe Citysafe Handbag – ARV: $110.
• Day 8 – Scottevest Sterling Jacket – ARV: $150.
• Day 9 – ¾ Sleeve U Top with Fiesta Skirt – ARV: $128.
• Day 10 – Pacsafe Citysafe Cross Body Bag – ARV: $99.
• Day 11 – Short Sleeve Basic Indispensible Dress – ARV: $89.
• Day 12 – Washable Wool RFID Blazer and Pant – ARV: $298.
• Day 13 – Crinkled Flower Skirt and Voyager Top – ARV: $138.
• Day 14 – 20 inch two wheel satchel – ARV: $179.
• Day 15 – Bush Poplin Safari Jacket – ARV: $159.
• Day 16 – Birkenstock Gizeh Sandal – ARV: $95.
• Day 17 – Pacsafe Citysafe Tote Bag – ARV: $149.
• Day 18 – Convertible Neckline Hanky Tunic and Original Fit Leggings – ARV: $118.
• Day 19 – Tropical Microfiber Sport Coat for Him – ARV: $159.
• Day 20 – Crinkle Shimmer Raincoat – ARV: $149.
• Day 21 – Kipling Sasha Handbag – ARV: $119.
• Day 22 – Blue Flatbed AWD 22 Bag – ARV: $230.
• Day 23 – TravelSmith 360 Degree Spinner Rolling Carry-On with Tote – ARV: $149.
One (1) potential winner will be selected for each daily period in a random drawing to be held on or about three (3) business days following each daily period from among all eligible entries received for each daily period. Odds of winning a daily prize depend on the number of eligible
entries received for each daily period. Non-winning entries from one daily period drawing will not carry over to subsequent daily period drawings (if any). One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 6, 2015 from among all eligible entries received throughout the sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the sweepstakes.
• The Grand Prize will consist of a trip for winner and one (1) guest to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil from December 28, 2015 to January 2, 2016. The trip consists of roundtrip air transportation from the major international gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, five (5) nights standard hotel accommodations at Belmont Copacabana Palace (one (1) room, double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the New Year’s Eve Ball at Belmont Copacabana Palace, a sightseeing excursion of Sugar Loaf Mountain, breakfast for two for one (1) day at Christ the Redeemer, a Jeep Tour of Tijuca National Park, and airport transfers for winner and guest between airport and hotel.
• The ARV of the Grand Prize trip is $5,000. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates specified by TravelSmith or prize will be forfeited and TravelSmith will have no further obligation to such winner. TravelSmith reserves right to change dates. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents, including passports and/or visas, as applicable. Travel must be made through TravelSmith’s agent, on a carrier of TravelSmith’s choice. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by TravelSmith. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. In the event TravelSmith is unable to provide tickets to the New Year’s Eve Ball at Belmont Copacabana Palace, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and TravelSmith will have no further obligation to winner.
• The total ARV of the prizes to be awarded is approximately $9,063.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by TravelSmith. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but TravelSmith reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Exact make, model and size of prizes (as applicable) to be determined by TravelSmith, in its sole discretion. All prize details are at TravelSmith’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including if the Grand Prize winner any additional ground transportation, meals, souvenirs, hotel incidentals, gratuities and additional excursions are the sole responsibility of the winners.
All winners will be contacted by email or phone within five (5) days of the drawing. Should the winner not be able to be contacted after three (3) attempts, is ineligible or unable to travel during the time period of the trip, an alternate winner may or may not be selected. The potential Grand Prize winner will and the potential daily period winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer identification Number) before the prize can be officially awarded. The companion will also be required to complete a Release of Liability. Should the documents not be returned within ten (10) days of receipt, an alternate winner may or may not be selected. The winner releases TravelSmith from all liability in connection with the participation in this promotion, including but not limited to any unforeseen injury or accident that may occur during the trip awarded.
Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by TravelSmith, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in TravelSmith’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the TravelSmith, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, TravelSmith reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners for the drawing(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by TravelSmith. Entrants, by participating, agree that TravelSmith, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto) or participation in this sweepstakes. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for TravelSmith and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TRAVELSMITH WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and TravelSmith and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Florida and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Such jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above my not apply to you.
All sweepstakes determinations will be made by TravelSmith and will be final.
For a winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 1, 2015 to: TravelSmith 23rd Anniversary Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, 9 Union Square #229, Southbury, CT 06488. All requests must be received by October 31, 2015.
The sponsor of this sweepstakes is TravelSmith, 773 San Martin Drive, Ste 2300, Novato, CA 94945.