Tractor Supply Company – Neighbor’s Club Exclusive Miranda Lambert Concert Giveaway – Win a trip for up to four (4) people (the confirmed Grand Prize winner and up to three  guests) to Orlando
Return to Entry Form
NEIGHBOR’S CLUB EXCLUSIVE MIRANDA LAMBERT CONCERT GIVEAWAY
Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE NEIGHBOR’S CLUB EXCLUSIVE MIRANDA LAMBERT CONCERT GIVEAWAY (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”). A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. OPEN ONLY TO TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY NEIGHBOR’S CLUB (THE “CLUB”) MEMBERS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND RESIDING IN, THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF 9/16/2019. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where restricted or prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins September 16, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends September 29, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tractor Supply Company (“Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Sponsor, Mercury Promotions & Fulfillment (“Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, divisions, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each such employee are not eligible to enter or to win the Sweepstakes. The parties acknowledge that the Sponsor shall not be liable for the reimbursement of any prize or other amounts payable to entrants who are in violation of these eligibility requirements or these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
If the Entrant is not a Club member at the time of registration, then he/she will become a Club member (usually within two (2) to four (4) weeks) by completing the Sweepstakes registration form as set forth above. If he/she checks the box, “I do not wish to enroll in the Neighbor’s Club Rewards Program”, then he/she will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes even though he/she has completed the online entry form.
Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. All entries must be received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be valid. There is a limit of one (1) entry, per valid email address, per Entrant, during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address.
Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry throughout the Sweepstakes Period by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
In addition, an Entrant must be a Club member when the Grand Prize is awarded. No other form of entry is permitted. Each Entrant is responsible for having updated and correct contact information in his/her Club account registration.
4. DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be determined in a random drawing by Administrator, the official judging agency for the Sweepstakes, on or about September 30, 2019 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified by email or telephone (at Sponsor’s sole discretion), on or about October 1, 2019, at the contact information indicated in the Entrant’s online entry form. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), to be returned within three (3) business days or the Grand Prize will be forfeit and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Return of the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules may result in the Grand Prize being forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the Grand Prize to his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on a winner set forth herein.
The Grand Prize will be the one and only prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
5. GRAND PRIZE (1): The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for up to four (4) people (the confirmed Grand Prize winner and up to three  guests) to Orlando, Florida arriving on Thursday, November 7th, 2019 and departing on Sunday, November 10, 2019 (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize will consist of all of the following elements: (i) round-trip coach class airfare for Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) to Orlando International Airport from the major U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s residence within the 48 contiguous United States (as determined by Sponsor); (ii) four (4) days and three (3) nights hotel accommodations, two (2) standard rooms (double occupancy) as determined by Sponsor; (iii) up to four (4) tickets to the Miranda Lambert concert scheduled to be held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at the Amway Center in Orlando, (iv) up to four (4) meet & greet passes for the Concert for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s), (v) Three Hundred Twenty Dollars ($320.00) to pay for transportation in the Orlando area, and (vi) Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) in spending money. Grand Prize items (v) and (vi) above will be awarded to the Grand Prize winner in the form of a pre-paid Visa® card (the “Pre-paid Card”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: Nine Thousand Two Hundred Forty Dollars ($9,240.00). ARV of Grand Prize may vary depending on the flight itinerary and fluctuations in charges for airfare and hotel rooms and the number of guests, if any, who participate in the Grand Prize.
The Sponsor shall have the right to determine all details of the Grand Prize in its sole discretion.
All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s). All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 tax form for the Grand Prize’s actual value.
All travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline, itinerary, and hotel and accommodations in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner and each guest must travel on the same itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner lives within two hundred (200) miles of the Orlando, Florida, metropolitan area, the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) must arrange for their own transportation to Orlando, Florida. In such case, the Sponsor will provide the Grand Prize winner with Six Hundred Dollars ($600) in the form of a check made payable to the Grand Prize winner as reimbursement for cost of this travel. Any difference in value will not be awarded to the Grand Prize winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract.
All travel must be finalized with Sponsor a minimum of fourteen (14) days in advance of departure, and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. If Grand Prize winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety and Sponsor may select an alternate Grand Prize winner from the pool of eligible entries. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) are responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including but not limited to ground transportation, gratuities, meals, parking fees, in-room charges at the hotel (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Grand Prize winner and guest(s) are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
Once the guest(s) are selected by the Grand Prize winner, a guest may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and guest(s) are solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents necessary for domestic travel.
Each guest of the Grand Prize winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian on the trip. Each guest or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian, must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. A minor must stay in the same hotel room as his/her parent/legal guardian. If a Grand Prize winner’s guest fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then such guest may not be allowed to participate in the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated Grand Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner will not receive any payment or other consideration if he/she elects to take the Grand Prize with less than three (3) guests. The Grand Prize winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV of the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize winner and each guest agrees that concert and meet and greet admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Grand Prize winner/guest(s), and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Grand Prize winner/guest(s) aside from providing the remaining portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. The hotel and/or concert venue has the right to remove or to deny entry to the concert to the Grand Prize winner and/or guest(s) if either he/she violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
The use of a Pre-paid Card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the Pre-paid Card’s terms and conditions so each Winner should read the terms and conditions on the Pre-paid Card carefully. Each Pre-paid Card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. Each Pre-paid Card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS/DISCLAIMER: By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants: (a) agree to these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (b) agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties, defined below, from and against any injuries, claims, damages, or losses of any kind that arise from or are sustained in connection with acceptance or use/misuse of a prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, dealers, dealer associations, representatives, suppliers, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies; and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for mechanical, technical, printing, typographical, human, or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, deletions, defects, phone transmissions or delayed telephone lines or in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by the way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devises, or transmission lines, or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any error, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than one (1) prize will be awarded. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the applicable Prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the drawing as of the action requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void all associated entries. Sponsor and its Administrator may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes and void all associated entries, at their sole discretion, if you disregard these Official Sweepstakes Rules or act: (a) in a manner they determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten, or harass any other Entrant or the Sponsor; (c) in any other disruptive manner; or if you are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee (Southern Division) or the appropriate Tennessee State Court located in Williamson County, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims with respect to this Sweepstakes shall be no longer than a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize, Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right, where lawful, to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. IF ENTRANT IS CHOSEN AS A WINNER, ENTRANT’S PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNER LIST.
10. WINNER LIST: You may obtain the name of the winner (available after September 30, 2019) by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2019 to:
Neighbor’s Club Exclusive Miranda Lambert Concert GiveawayWinner List35610 Mound RoadDept. 900Sterling Heights, MI 48310-4725
11. Sponsor & Administrator: Sponsor for this Promotion is Tractor Supply Company, 5401 Virginia Way, Brentwood, TN 37027. No specific Tractor Supply Company store is a sponsor. Administrator is Mercury Promotions & Fulfillment, 35610 Mound Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48310.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Visa, Miranda Lambert, the Amway Center or Amway. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor at the address given in these Official Rules.
Pre-paid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Corporation. Mastercard is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Return to Entry Form