Tanimura & Antle – New Year – fresh Start Sweepstakes
Tanimura & Antle, Inc.
“New Year – Fresh Start”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
(1) Description of Sweepstakes – Tanimura & Antle, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is offering “New Year – Fresh Start #NewYearFreshStart (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes via a random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 9, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on January 30, 2018, (“Promotion Period”). Within the Promotion Period there is one (1) drawing conducted on or about January 31, 2018, in which twenty (20) winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, the Promotion Entities do not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other US territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter – Visit www.artisanlettuce.com to access the entry form. Complete the registration form with your first/last name, e-mail address and phone number to enter for your chance to win 1 of 20 prize packs. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per email address in the Promotion Period. Winners will be randomly selected.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of a sweepstakes service, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
(5) Prizes – At the end of the Promotion Period twenty (20) winners will be randomly selected to win one of twenty (1 of 20) Prize Packs.
The “Prize Packs” consist of one (1) salad bowl kit with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) value $25.00 USD, one (1) Artisan branded reusable shopping bag with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) value $3.99 USD, one (1) sports water bottle with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) value $10.00 USD, and one (1) FitBit Blaze with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) value $199.95 USD. There are twenty (20) total prizes available and the total value of all prizes is $4,799.00 USD. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in the Promotion Period, (i.e., if 1,000,000 entries are received, then the odds of winning are 20:1,000,000.)
(6) Prize Awarding –Prize winners will be contacted the same business day of the drawing by the phone and email address associated with their entry (“Prize Notification”). If prize winners do not respond within two (2) days, an alternative winner will be drawn / chosen. Each selected winner will be mailed an affidavit of eligibillity, and a liability/publicity release, which will be required to return to Sponsor before receiving a prize
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish winner’s proper name, city and state online in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item or (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the person accepting the prize.
(7) General – All decisions of the Sponsor and Administering Marketing Agency in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor/Agency is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor/Agency’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor/Agency in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor/Agency reserve the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor/Agency and entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the state of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted, without resort to any form of class action, solely within the state courts of California and federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision.
(8) Winners List – Winners will be announced as they are confirmed shortly after the end of the Promotion Period www.artisanlettuce.com.
Tanimura & Antle, Inc.
PO Box 4070
Salinas, CA 93912
Administering Marketing Agency:
PO Box 100
Soquel, CA 95073