Steinway – Boston Grand Piano Sweepstakes
The “Win a Boston Grand Piano” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. How to Enter. To enter, visit http://www.steinwayshowrooms.com/win and follow the directions to enter between 9:00am ET on March 16, 2020 and 6:00pm ET on April 30, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). You must include on the online entry form your Name, full address, phone number, email address and information regarding your interest in pianos. All online entrants must have a valid email address. To enter the Sweepstakes drawing, your entry must be received by 6:00pm ET April 30, 2020.
Limit one (1) entry per person. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Steinway, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted, or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms submitted to the Steinway website http://www.steinwayshowrooms.com/win are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries must be received by 6:00pm ET April 30, 2020.
2. Eligibility. Entrants must be 18 years old or older if they want to register themselves, otherwise it must be done by/with their parent/guardian. Employees, officers, directors, volunteers, and dealers of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers, or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors/volunteers/dealers are not eligible to enter. Entrants must have a valid email address and the ability to send/receive emails. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by 6:00pm ET April 30, 2020. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by computer program on or about May 1, 2020. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
4. Prize. One Boston Piano GP156 EP. Approximate retail value of one (1) Boston GP156 EP Grand Piano Grand Prize: $22,600. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions.
5. Notification. Winner(s) will be notified by email and will be informed how to further claim prize. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. Conditions. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Delivery charges may be applicable. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, volunteer, and dealers, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
7. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone, or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. List of Winners/Winner’s Name. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 31, 2020 to: Steinway, Inc., One Steinway Place, Astoria, NY 11105, Attention: Steinway & Sons Boston Sweepstakes.
10. Sponsor. Steinway, Inc., DBA Steinway & Sons, One Steinway Place, Astoria, NY 11105.
Copyright © 2020 Steinway, Inc. All rights reserved.