South Moon Under – Endless Summer – Win one (1) South Moon Under in-store Gift Card in the amount of two thousand dollars ($2000 USD).
Endless Summer Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Endless Summer (“Sweepstakes”) begins on May 19th, at 08:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31st, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT. (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes, to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. There will also be random winners of smaller Other Prizes, also to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any South Moon Under affiliate, vendor, or partner.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the continental (48) United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees of South Moon Under and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, and any individual who has been awarded a prize in any promotion sponsored by South Moon Under in the past 12 months are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes:
Online Entry Form Method – Go to https://southmoonunder.com/pages/privacy-policy to access the online entry form. Entrants must complete all non-optional fields on the entry form, as directed, to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Entries are eligible for each month of the contest. Upon entry, entrants will receive the option to confirm subscription to SMS text messaging communications from South Moon Under.
Limit one (1) entry per person/phone number during the sweepstakes period. In the event of a dispute regarding entries based on the identity of the entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to a phone number by a phone carrier. Entrants may not participate with multiple phone numbers, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter more than once per day. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple phone numbers, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than once per day will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor (defined below).
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around 7/31/2022, one (1) potential winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. Smaller prizes will be drawn randomly each month, but will not be declared like the Grand Prize Winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via the phone number or e-mail address submitted with their entry and must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery to be eligible to receive a prize. The sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt or is found to be ineligible, if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules or submit required documents on the timeline specified by Sponsor, or if the potential winner declines the prize for any reason, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV:)/ODDS:
One (1) Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive one (1) South Moon Under in-store Gift Card in the amount of two thousand dollars ($2000 USD). ARV of each Grand Prize: $2000 USD. Grand Prize winners are not eligible to win the Grand Prize multiple times within a 12 month period.
“Other Prize” winners will be awarded at random monthly throughout the contest period in the form of South Moon Under product. ARV of each prize will not exceed $500 USD. Other Prize Winners are also eligible to win the Grand Prize.
The prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize as needed at equal value. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No assignment, transfer or substitution of the prize (or any portion thereof) will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A winner may not designate someone else as the winner. A winner favorite team will try to be offered, but there is to team guarantee. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Sponsor may award it to an alternate winner, at its discretion and time permitting. The sponsor is not responsible for the inability of any winner to accept the prize for any reason. All expenses associated with the receipt and use of the prize and not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of total eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and the number of prizes given out.
Total ARV of the Sweepstakes prizes = $3500 USD.
7. GENERAL: For any prize having a value of more than $600 USD, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within two (2) days after first notification attempt. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize (or portion thereof) or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize- related activities. Acceptance of a prize by a winner shall be construed as and signify such winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use such winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Winner acknowledges that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Promotion Entities or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the potential winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor will disqualify any entrant responsible for the attempt and the Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent of the law.
10. WINNER’S LIST: The grand prize winner will be contacted on or after 7/31/2022.
11. SPONSOR: South Lunar, Inc., dba South Moon Under, 183 Harry S. Truman Pkwy, Annapolis, MD 21401 Pkwy (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor is sometimes referred to in these rules as (“South Moon Under” and “SMU” Copyright © 2022 South Lunar Inc. All rights reserved