Sounds Like Nashville – Brothers Osborne Visit Florida Flyaway – Win will to be awarded to grand prize winner (“Winner”) and one (1) guest to Port Saint Joe Florida to attend the Brothers Osborne “Port Saint Joe” album launch promotion (“Event”).
BROTHERS OSBORNE VISIT FLORIDA FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: Sounds Like Nashville (“Sponsor”), a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 401 Commerce St., Suite 140, Nashville, TN 37219 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY PERIOD: This is a Sweepstakes to be conducted during the period commencing at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on May 3, 2018 and ending 11:59:59 PM CT on May 27, 2018 (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on May 27, 2018 to be eligible for this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entry you must be:  a person legally residing in, and physically located within, the 48 contiguous United States, or the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”);  25+ years of age or older;  not an employee of Sponsor, VISIT FLORIDA (“Prize Provider”) or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families and  willing to have your entry featured and published on the website or otherwise distributed, in connection with, or to promote, the Sweepstakes and for the website. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, stepchildren, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) Entry per person (regardless of whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person use the same address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, the Prize Provider, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, artists or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone. computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes. Please review these Rules and the website TOU carefully; however, in the event of a conflict between these Rules and the TOU, these Rules will control.
6. PRIZES: ¬¬¬One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) trip will to be awarded to grand prize winner (“Winner”) and one (1) guest to Port Saint Joe, Florida to attend the Brothers Osborne “Port Saint Joe” album launch promotion (“Event”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $3,140.00. If actual value of any prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, the difference will not be awarded. Grand Prize consists of: round trip coach air transportation to/from a major commercial airport nearest to Winner’s primary residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Panama City Beach, FL (exact dates of travel and carrier used will be at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and flights may include stopovers and/or connections); double occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) nights (room and room tax only) at WindMark Beach; five (5) day mid-size car rental (exact car rental agency used will be at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and minimum age to book car rental is 20+); one (1) sunset pontoon boat trip for two (2) on St. Joseph Bay with Two-Bit Outdoor Adventures; and one (1) one-hundred dollar ($100.00) gift card to Bluewater Outriggers for beach supplies. All meals, ground transportation (other than as noted), taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, service charges or other expenses not specified herein are not included and are Winner’s sole responsibility. In the event the Winner resides within one hundred and fifty (150) miles of the Event, ground transportation to/from Port Saint Joe, Florida will be provided in lieu of air transportation. No substitution of prize offered, no transfer of any prize to a third party is permitted and prize may not be redeemed for cash value, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize for a prize of comparable or greater value. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Taxes are the responsibility of Winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of Winner.
Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary and on dates determined by the Sponsor or forfeit all rights to prize. Certain restrictions may apply. Airfare, hotel and other accommodations are subject to availability. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agent. If for any reason whatsoever, Winner is unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Winner. If Grand Prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for all portions of the Grand Prize, and sufficient time exists to select an alternate Winner, the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner from all non-winning eligible Entries. Winner and guest must comply with any security procedures or measures imposed by the Sponsor, Prize Provider and/or their representative(s). Sponsor and/or Prize Provider representative(s) reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend or cancel the Winner’s and/or guest’s accommodations due to non-compliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining proper documentation (i.e., valid photo ID), prior to travel. Guest must meet the age of majority within his/her jurisdiction and will be required to complete and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to travel. Grand Prize valid approximately one year from the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. and blackout dates may apply. Extensions of expiration dates will not be granted. Redemption instructions will accompany all Grand Prize certificates. Liability is limited to the cash value of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize only to be used for this Sweepstakes opportunity and Florida will be the only vacation destination associated with this Sweepstakes. Grand Prize package does not include travel to the Winner’s departure airport or destination hotel (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), airline baggage fees, incidentals, tips, telephone calls or any other personal expenses incurred during the Winner’s stay.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Entries may only be received during the Entry Period. On or about, May 28, 2018, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected from all of the eligible Entries received during the Entry Period as the potential Grand Prize Winner. Odds of winning depends on number of eligible Entries received.
8. WINNERS: Potential Winner will be notified via information provided on entry form. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification or message as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) the receipt of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days after its mailing or electronic notification ;  potential Winner’s failure to claim a Grand Prize certificates within three (3) days after it is sent;  potential Winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before the Event;  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
11. RULES & WINNERS LIST: For name of winner (after June 15, 2018) and/or Rules (before May 27, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Brothers Osborne VISIT FLORIDA Flyaway Sweepstakes designating either ”Winners list ” or “Rules”. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
12. DISCLAIMER: Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Sweepstakes will be directed to the Sponsor. By submitting an Entry in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and Prize Provider from any Claims arising from the administration of this Sweepstakes.