Sodastream – Recrafted Classics Contest – Tiktok – Win 2 Reverb gift card SodaStream Art Starter Kit Total ARV $500 Prize 3 Reverb gift card SodaStream Art Starter Kit Total $250 Total contest prize ARV $2750
Sweepstakes will be 11/21/22-12/23/22
To enter, Participants must:
1. Download the link and use the sounds from SodaStream to remix “Deck the Halls” in your own style.
2. Register your information in the form, which will enter you into the contest to win.
3. Create and post your content on TikTok using #SodaStreamReCrafted and #contest. Entrants must have a public profile and post with the hashtags above to be eligible to win.
Abbreviated Contest Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCH. NEC. The contest begins 11/21/22 and ends 12/23/22 at 11:59PM PST. Subject to complete Official Rules, at https://sodastream.com/pages/recrafted-challenge. Open to legal res of the 50 US/DC, 18+. The contest is not endorsed by TikTok. Winner must be registered and have a public TikTok profile. Sponsor: SodaStream USA, Inc., 7 Renaissance Square, White Plains, NY 10601.
Winners will be selected based on how well they integrated the audio toolkit, how they added a personalized twist to “Deck the Halls”, and their creativity.
Winners will be sent an email on 12/30 to claim their prize and notify them if their Recrafted Classic came in first, second or third.
Boss RE-202 Space Echo
Reverb Gift card
Guitar center gift card
SodaStream Prize pack- Art hydration pack, Spare Co2, Bubly variety pack, SodaPress Kombucha Variety Pack, Original Fountain Variety Pack. and Reduce Reuse Sparkle Tote Bag.
Total Average Retail Value (ARV): $2,000
Reverb gift card
SodaStream Art Starter Kit
Total ARV: $500
Reverb gift card
SodaStream Art Starter Kit
Total contest prize ARV: $2,750
SODASTREAM RECRAFTED CLASSICS CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The SodaStream ReCrafted Classics Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by SodaStream USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 7 Renaissance Square, White Plains, NY 10601.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on November 21, 2022 at 6:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 23, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies shall collectively be referred to as the “Contest Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:During the Contest Period, an eligible entrant may visit https://sodastream.com/pages/recrafted-challenge (a “Website”) and complete and submit the registration form including, but not limited to: his/her first and complete last name (no initials), valid e-mail address, phone number, and TikTok profile. Upon the successful submission of the registration information, an entrant will download the audio toolkit link and use the sounds from SodaStream to remix “Deck the Halls” in their own style. The entrant must post their content on TikTok using #SodaStreamReCrafted and #contest. Entrants must have a public TikTok profile and post with the hashtags above to be eligible to win.
By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to receive marketing e-mails from Sponsor. Entrant may opt-out at any time.
4. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A. Prizes (3 total):
Prize 1: Boss RE-202 Space Echo, Reverb gift card, Guitar Center gift card, SodaStream Prize pack- Art hydration pack, Spare Co2, Bubly variety pack, SodaPress Kombucha Variety Pack, Original Fountain Variety Pack. and Reduce Reuse Sparkle Tote Bag. Total ARV: $2,000
Prize 2: Reverb gift card, SodaStream Art Starter Kit. Total ARV: $500
Prize 3: Reverb gift card, SodaStream Art Starter Kit. Total: $250
B. Judging Criteria:
Winners will be selected based on how well they integrated the SodaStream audio toolkit, how they added a personalized twist to “Deck the Halls”, and their creativity.
5. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. After the contest completion, Administrator will notify the potential winner via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, the respective Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, the Prizes will be mailed to the winners at the physical addresses (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of entry. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Contest e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that the Contest Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the Contest and the participating in this Contest (including, but not limited to punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages); and (viiii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Contest Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE CONTEST PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
9. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Contest. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at https://support.sodastream.com/hc/en-us.
© 2022 SodaStream USA, Inc. All rights reserved.