Shop Lc – Stars & Stripes Sweepstakes
Our 15th Birthday and Celebrate With MOM Bonus Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR:Shop LC, 100 Michael Angelo Way, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78728
ELIGIBILITY: OOpen to persons 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor, Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY:You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 12:00:01 AM Central Standard Time (CST), June 5th, 2022, and ending at 11:59 PM CST, June 19th, 2022 (“Entry Period”). Visit HTTP: www.shoplc.com/giveaways (“Website”) and look for the “Enter” button. You can enter the Sweepstakes by following the instructions on the Website. You will need to check a box agreeing to these Official Rules (“Rules”) and then hit the “Enter” button to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). If this box is not checked, you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Central Time. The sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor of a change in your Address.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST, June 19th, 2022. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per email address (“Address”) per day during the Entry Period, whether an entrant has more than one (1) Address or more than one (1) person uses the same address. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 am and ending at 11:59 pm. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about June 21st , 2022, in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor, a potential Winner (as defined in Section 6 below) will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER:On or about June 21st , 2022, the potential Winners will be notified via email to obtain each potential Winner’s mailing address as well as any additional required information (“
Email Notification”). At the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture, and the selection of any alternate potential Winners, if time permits, may result from any of the following:
[a]a potential Winner’s failure to respond to Email Notification within one (1) business days after transmission;
[b]the return of an Email Notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;
[c]the return of any other notification as undeliverable:
[d]a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;
[e]a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor/Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;
[f]a potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (“
Affidavit”) within three (3) business days after its mailing. (Administrator will pay the return cost for overnight mail return of the Affidavit);
[g]a potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s request including, without limitation, any applicable tax forms and
[h]any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a disqualification of a Winner or forfeiture of Prize, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select or not select an alternate potential Winner and award or not award the forfeited Prize.
7. 7 PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):One (1) grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be awarded one (1) gift card that will be awarded to the winner’s ShopLC account for Thousand Dollars ($1000), Two (2) second-place prize winners (“Second Place Winner”) will be awarded one (1) gift card that will be awarded to the winner’s ShopLC account for Five Hundred Dollars ($500), and Ten (10) third-place prize winners (“Third Place Winner”) will be awarded one (1) gift card that will be awarded to the winner’s ShopLC account for Hundred Dollars ($100), Total ARV for all prizes is $3,000. The prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All federal, state, and local taxes and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely Winner’s (see definition below) responsibility. The prize is not transferable. No substitution is allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by June 29th, 2022 after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.
9. CONDITIONS:By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize you may win, you agree that:
[a]you have all rights, permissions and consents necessary to grant the rights to Sponsor as expressed herein;
[c]the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;
[d]you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;
[e]all Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);
[f]a Winners’ acceptance of a Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use Winners’ name, address (city and state or province only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information and/or statements about the Sweepstakes for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;
[g]in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters (a “
Force Majeure”) beyond the Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor and/or Administrator has the right, in their sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, and in such event, to select any potential Winner by such method as Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion shall consider equitable;
[h]the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: human error, errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the Winners;
[i]any portion of a Prize not accepted or used by the Winners will be forfeited;
[j]the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the potential Winners to accept or use a Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;
[k]the Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects to be doing any of the following:
(i)tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website;
(ii)violating the Rules;
(iv)acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or
(v)for any other good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor;
[l]Sponsor has the right to lock out an entrant whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes;
[m]since any attempt by any individual to damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes or the Website is a violation of these Rules as well as criminal and civil laws, and should Sponsor believe or become aware that such an attempt has been, is being, or will be made, it has the right to seek remedies and damages from any responsible individuals to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation criminal prosecution;
[n]all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the Rules or the Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of New York, without regard to conflict of laws’ provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state;
[o]any and all Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;
[p]all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased;
[q]Sponsor has the right to modify Prize award procedures at its sole discretion;
[r]any Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to photograph, film, or otherwise capture the fulfillment of the Prize (“
Fulfillment Film”), and Sponsor shall have the unconditional right to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, stream, synchronize with visual material, modify, amend, create derivative works, and otherwise use and permit others to use the Fulfillment Film throughout the universe in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in all languages and in all versions, in perpetuity, without compensation, except where prohibited by law;
[s]Sponsor’s use of the Fulfillment Film will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy, defamation or claims for performance or payment of any kind, including but not limited to payment of re-use fees, residuals or license fees and
[t]Sponsor shall have the right to make such changes to the Fulfillment Film and make such uses thereof as it deems necessary or desirable, including but not limited to the right to use, edit, and reproduce and/or alter said Fulfillment Film in perpetuity, in its entirety or in part, for any commercial and promotional purposes worldwide without any consultation or additional permission, or compensation, credit or attribution.