Sazerac Company – Eagle Rare Dads Giveaway – Win Retail Value (“ARV”) A trip for winner and three (3) guests to the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort Kentucky
EAGLE RARE DADS GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sazerac Company, Inc. and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.
1. Giveaway Period: The Eagle Rare Dads Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 2, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 20, 2021 (the “Giveaway Period”).
2. How To Enter: During the Giveaway Period, look for Giveaway posts on Twitter from @jaykokrak and from @eaglerarelife (the “Twitter Posts”). To enter, follow the instructions provided in the Twitter Post with the required information that includes the hashtags #EagleRareDads and #Sweepstakes and mention @eaglerare (the “Entry”) to receive one (1) Entry into the random drawing (the “Drawing”) as described in rule 5 below. You must have a public Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one for free, visit www.Twitter.com. All Entries must comply with the Requirements outlined in Rule #3.
Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by entrants’ online/phone service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility.
All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Limit one (1) Entry per person for the duration of the Giveaway. Multiple Entries and automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be void. A person cannot use multiple Twitter accounts, email addresses or identities to enter more than once.
Entry must be posted in accordance with the Twitter Terms of Service (https://twitter.com/en/tos). Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the Entry, if applicable. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”) and such person must comply with these Official Rules. The Entry must be complete to be eligible. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and below and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person.
Entry Requirements: The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, offensive, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, not in compliance with these Official Rules or is otherwise objectionable, will not be void and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than references to Buffalo Trace Distillery or its products) or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents of Sazerac Company, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), Zeno Group, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively with Sponsor, Zeno Group, and Administrator, the (“Sponsor and its Administrators”), and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
4. Giveaway Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a Drawing to be conducted after the conclusion of the Giveaway from among all eligible Entries received. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor. Jason Kokrak is not associated in any way with the Drawing and the selection of the winners. The Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of Entries are received by the conclusion of the Giveaway. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Requirements: Potential Grand Prize winner (“Potential Winner”) will be notified via a Direct Message on Twitter by Sponsor (or Administrator on Sponsor’s behalf) and will be asked to privately provide his/her contact information to the Sponsor, including email address and mailing address so that a Declaration of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) and an Assignment of Rights (“Required Documents”) can be sent to the Potential Winner. If Potential Winner does not follow @eaglerarelife on Twitter, Sponsor will reply to Potential Winner’s tweet with his/her Entry that he/she must follow @eaglerarelife on Twitter within 48 hours to receive a Direct Message so that Required Documents can be sent. If Potential Winner does not follow @eaglerarelife on Twitter by the time instructed and/or does not send an email to the email address indicated in the Direct Message within 48 hours, an alternate winner may be selected and notified as set forth herein. Potential Winner will have 48 hours from the time the Direct Message or comment is posted/sent to reply (subject to additional deadlines set forth above if Potential Winner does not follow @eaglerarelife on Twitter). Potential Winner will then be required to electronically sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and Assignment of Rights (“Declaration Package”) within three (3) business days of notification attempt or winner status will be forfeited and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. If any alternate is determined a Potential Winner, then they will be contacted via the steps above and be required to complete the Required Documents and return them via email within forty-eight (48) hours (or less, if time does not permit) or he/she may be disqualified. Return of Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection.Sponsor reserves the right to require Potential Winner to agree to provide information necessary to conduct a background check to confirm that he/she is eligible as defined herein. Being declared a Winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Potential Winner if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to such Potential Winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Factors that would result in disqualification as a Potential Winner include, without limitation, any Potential Winner having been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, being delinquent on a government ordered payment, such as child support, spousal support, alimony, tax payments, etc.
6. One (1) Grand Prize (“Prize”) and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): A trip for winner and three (3) guests to the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, Kentucky. Trip includes round trip economy class air transportation for winner and three (3) guests from major airport closest to winner’s home to destination, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (two rooms, double occupancy in each room), ground transportation (car service), hotel accommodations at Buffalo Trace Distillery, a Distillery tour for four (4), a round of golf for four (4) at Keene Trace Golf Club, select catering, four (4) $100 VISA gift cards for the winner and Sponsor-specified Buffalo Trace Distillery merchandise. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $4,999.
Trip must be taken within six (6) months of notification, or Prize will be forfeited. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in the 50 United States and D.C., from airport nearest winner’s home to destination. Actual retail value of trip is dependent upon airport of departure. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Winner and their respective guests must travel together on the same itinerary. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from the winner’s home residence are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from the Winner’s or any guest’s change to itinerary or accommodations. Accommodations are subject to availability. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Winner’s guests who must be 21 years of age or older must execute and return a release of liability prior to travel. The Winner and his/her respective guests must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID) in order to travel. Sponsor will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, pandemics or any natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the trip and ultimately these Official Rules will govern in any of these cases. A 1099 tax statement will be filed with the IRS for the actual total value of the Prize for the Winner. Winner and his/her/their guests irrevocably waive all claims against the Released Parties and agree that the Sponsor and its Administrators will have no liability or responsibility and shall be held harmless by entrants/guests for any claim arising in connection with a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of winner and/or travel companion participating in the Sweepstakes and related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner and his/her/their guests fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present including the Prize; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The Winner will receive a 1099 form in the mail, to be processed in the year in which they receive the Prize. In the event the Winner or his/her guest(s) engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or guest(s) home with no further compensation to the Winner. Sponsor may take videos and/or photos at trip (“Footage”) and by accepting Prize, Winner and guests agree that Sponsor may edit and use that Footage or portions of the Footage in any way they see fit. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute Prize or select elements of the Prize with items of equal or greater value in the event the Prizes or elements thereof are unavailable. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specific herein as being provided are the winner’s responsibility. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any and all incremental income taxes.
7. Publicity Grant: Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use Winner’s name, user name, biographical information, voice, performance, likenesses and other images (including, but not limited to, profile photo) and Entry for advertising and promotional purposes, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Release of Liability: Winners, by accepting a Prize, and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its Administrators from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Giveaway, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded including, but not limited to, any food, nut and dairy allergies or while preparing for, participating in or from any Prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Prize.
Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete, undelivered, inaccurate, delayed, garbled or damaged Entries, posts, direct messages, emails or other communications of any kind. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries, the announcement of the Prize, or administration of the Giveaway.
9. General Rules: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Twitter account, will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; and void all associated Entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Giveaway if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prize in a Drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. As a condition of entering in the Giveaway, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Giveaway. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Franklin County in the State of Kentucky.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway, the entrants irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Franklin in the State of Kentucky. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. Winner List: For the Winner, available after July 2, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by July 19, 2021, to: Eagle Rare Dads Giveaway Winner, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: EH, Melville, NY 11747.
13. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Sazerac Company, Inc. 10101 Linn Station Rd. Suite 400, Louisville, KY 40223. The Administrator of the Giveaway is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.