Sams Club – March Car – Win a 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Express from True Car valued at $32,000 ARV
SAM’S CLUB MARCH CAR GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE CURRENT SAM’S CLUB MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING AS OF FEBRUARY 29, 2016 WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Sam’s Club March Car Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Sam’s West, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 2101 SE Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR 72716, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts on March 1, 2016 at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official Sweepstakes clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Rockfish Interactive LLC, TrueCar, Inc., and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising, promotion and production agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”); and the members of each of their immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation consists of Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the Prize (as defined in Section 5A) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Each Entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Online: During the Sweepstakes Period, an Entrant must log on to www.samsclub.com/carsweeps (the “Website”) and enter his/her valid e-mail address. If it is the Entrant’s first time entering the Sweepstakes he/she must first complete the registration information which may include, but is not limited to, his/her first and last name (no initials), complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), indication that he/she has read and agrees to these Official Rules and that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years or older. An Entrant will not be permitted to change his/her email address or mailing address after registering. After submitting the registration information, the Entrant will receive on (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
B. IN-CLUB KIOSK: To enter via the in-club kiosk, tap on the banner on the kiosk screen that calls out the Sweepstakes at the Club Pickup Kiosk located by the front door of Sam’s Club locations. After accessing the Sweepstakes, enter your full name, email address, phone number and Sam’s Club Membership ID and submit. Upon submitting the Sweepstakes registration form, you will receive one Entry.
Bonus Entries: In addition to the entry methods described above, an Entrant may obtain up to twenty (20) bonus Sweepstakes entries (each, a “Bonus Entry”) by following the instructions on the Website and set forth below to share the Sweepstakes on Facebook and/or Twitter. Upon clicking the buttons to share the Sweepstakes, a message with a unique link will be posted to the Entrant’s choice of his/her Facebook Wall or Twitter Feed (“Invitation Post”). To obtain a Bonus Entry, an Entrant’s Facebook “Friend” or Twitter follower must click on the unique link in the Invitation Post and complete and submit the registration information requested and enter the Sweepstakes. Upon the Friend’s/follower’s successful entry into the Sweepstakes, the original Entrant will receive one (1) Bonus Entry. An Entrant will receive one (1) Bonus Entry for each Friend/follower who enters the Sweepstakes by following the unique link in his/her Invitation Post, up to maximum of twenty (20) Bonus Entries regardless of whether the person entered via a Facebook or Twitter post.
FACEBOOK/TWITTER SHARE GUIDELINES: A Facebook or Twitter share (if Entrant clicks the link to share on Facebook or Twitter as described above) must meet the requirements below:
Must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
Must adhere to Facebook’s Terms of Service (for Facebook shares), located at:
Must adhere to Twitter’s Terms of Service (for Twitter shares), located at: https://twitter.com/tos;
Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to,
privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
Must not disparage Sponsor;
Must not prominently feature, mention, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or trademark of
any entity, individual, product or brand other than those of Sponsor and its brands;
Must not include sensitive personally identifiable information;
Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful,
tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole
Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm
against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where posted.
NOTE: If any Facebook or Twitter share fails to comply with any of these requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entrant, at its sole discretion.
Limit: One (1) Entry per Entrant during the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry and a total of twenty (20) bonus entries per person per email address during the Promotion Period. If it is discovered or suspected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register for the Sweepstakes using multiple e-mail addresses or identities, or if an Entrant enters or attempts to receive more than one (1) Entry, all of that Entrant’s entries, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be declared null and void and any prize he/she might have been entitled to will not be awarded to him/her. Any Entrant suspected of or found by Sponsor to be entering by automatic, programmed, script, bot, third-party or otherwise fraudulent method, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified and all entries made by such methods will be ineligible to win.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about April 1, 2016, Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner is considered a potential winner, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Prize (1): One (1) winner will receive a 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Express from True Car. Potential winner will be contacted by TrueCar, Inc. to select color and features of vehicle within the ARV amount. Potential winner must work with TrueCar, Inc. and is responsible for any additional fees such as tax, title, and fees on the vehicle. No cash equivalent will be awarded instead of vehicle. If potential winner declines this prize for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected by the Sponsor.
B. ARV: The ARV of the Prize is $32,000.
C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries
received for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
D. GeneralPrizeRestrictionsandLimitations:Theprizevehiclemakeandmodelspecifications will be determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The winner will be solely responsible for any additional features, upgrades or options to the prize vehicle. The winner must take delivery of the prize, at his or her own expense, within 45 days of notice of availability of the prize from Sponsor at a dealership selected by Sponsor based on proximity to winner’s residence, or the prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. No other delivery option will be available. The winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to: sales tax, luxury tax, destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the prize. The winner must present his or her valid driver’s license and provide satisfactory proof of liability insurance prior to the delivery of the prize. The prize vehicle details and availability are subject to change. The ARV/Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of the Contest Prize is $32,000. In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. If, for any reason, more than one (1) Prize notification is sent (or more than one (1) claim is received), as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Administrator will notify the potential winner via e-mail within five (5) days of the random drawing at the e-mail address provided when registering for the Sweepstakes with instructions on how to claim his/her prize (“Notification”). Before being confirmed as the winner, the potential winner must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release (where permissible), and a tax acknowledgment form (“Documents”), which will be sent with the Notification. The completed Documents must be signed and notarized, where applicable, and returned to Administrator for receipt within five (5) calendar days from the date it was sent to the potential winner or the Prize may, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be forfeited. In the event that the Notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if no response to the Notification is received within the time period stated, or if the potential winner is found ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, the Prize may, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from among remaining eligible Entries. If Sponsor is unable to confirm a winner after three (3) good faith attempts, the Prize may not be awarded. If the confirmed winner forfeits the Prize for any reason after confirmation, no alternate winner will be selected. THE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
OR TAXPAYER ID NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. Sponsor will contact winner for Prize delivery. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize or any component thereof for any reason. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or any component thereof, or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any web site(s). Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any injury, including death, or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winner, in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENTS OF THE PRIZES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. AN ENTRANT MUST CHECK LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Further, Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the winner against any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the Prize.
IN NO EVENT WILL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
In addition, Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall be defended, indemnified, held harmless and released by each Entrant against any claims, liabilities, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, injuries, death, losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind resulting from, in connection with, or arising from an Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, delivery, use, nonuse, misuse, defect in, inability to use, possession, or loss of the Prize. In particular, by entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes; and to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) for an injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including, without limitation, death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entry, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) the violation of any third party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of Sweepstakes Entities’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry (including, without limitation, the information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of Sweepstakes Entities or by an Entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Website, or any other Sweepstakes-related web pages, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of Sweepstakes Entities, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), (p) the collection, use and/or sharing of Entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees or (q) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF OAKLAND, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH JAMS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY,
MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
9. WAIVER: Further, Entrants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of pocket costs; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any Entrant and/or Sweepstakes Entities and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, each Entrant grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where otherwise prohibited by law.
12. GENERAL: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any lost, late, undeliverable/undelivered, or postage due mail. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. WINNER LIST: For a listing of the name of the winner, interested individuals should mail a self- addressed stamped business envelope to: Winner List, Sam’s Club March Car Giveaway, P.O. Box
251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than May 30, 2016.
SPONSOR: Sam’s West, Inc., 2101 SE Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR 72716.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Twitter and Tweet are registered trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
©2016 Sam’s West, Inc. All Rights Reserved.