Ruby Tuesday – Win a grand prize of a trip for 2 to Las Vegas for 6 days PLUS 12 gift cards OR many other minor prizes
RUBY TUESDAY HIT THE BURGER JACKPOT OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Ruby Tuesday Hit the Burger Jackpot (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 333 E. Broadway Ave., Maryville, TN 37804 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on May 10, 2019 at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of an “Instant Win Game” and a “Sweepstakes.” The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Hawaii), and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and any of their respective owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies, agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address. If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered or attempted to register for the Promotion using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize an entrant might have been entitled to win will not be awarded any may be revoked. Use of any automated system or any like methods to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification of any entrant attempting such use.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants must visit https://rtburgerjackpot.com/ (“Website”) and provide a valid e-mail address. If this is the entrants first visit, entrant must then complete and submit the registration form including, but not limited to, his/her first and complete last name (no initials), phone number, street address (no P.O. Boxes will be allowed), city, state, zip code, date of birth, and agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant must also confirm that he/she is a current So Connected email Club Member. Membership is free. If entrant is not a So Connected email Club Member, he/she may become one by checking the opt-in box on registration and following the instructions to become a member. Membership must be active for the duration of the Promotion and through prize fulfillment in order to be eligible to win a prize. After registering or logging-in the entrant will receive one (1) Instant Win game play (“Game Play”). Entrant must follow the on-screen
instructions to play the Instant Win Game. After the Game Play, the entrant will receive notification on the Website screen as to whether he/she is a potential “Instant Winner” (“Notification”). After playing the Instant Win Game, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes regardless of if he/she receives a win Notification. Each entrant who receives a winning Notification will be deemed a potential Instant Winner subject to verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Notification should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Game Play have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored. There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry and one (1) Game Play for registering/logging in per day.
Additional Sweepstakes Entries: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants may receive additional Sweepstakes entries through the following methods:
a) Watch a Video (available until 12:00:00 AM ET on May 27, 2019): Starting on May 10, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET and ending on May 27, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM ET, an eligible entrant may follow the links and instructions to watch a video on the Website. Entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for watching the video. There is a limit of one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry through this method.
b) Follow Sponsor on Twitter/Instagram: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may sign into his/her Twitter or Instagram account (entrant may create a Twitter or Instagram account for free if he/she does not already have one) and become a follower of @rubytuesday on Twitter and/or Instagram (if not already following @rubytuesday. Entrant will receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry, per platform, through this method.
c) Share Burger Image: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may follow the links and instructions to select 1 of 7 burgers and post the burger image on Twitter, and/or Instagram with #RTBurgerJackpot #Sweepstakes. Upon the successful post, entrant will receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry. In order to receive an entry for posting on Twitter and/or Instagram, an eligible entrant must first connect his/her Twitter and/or Instagram accounts. After connecting his/her account, the eligible entrant may post the image and must include both hashtags (#RTBurgerJackpot #Sweepstakes). If posting on Instagram, entrant must also mention @rubytuesday in the post in order to be eligible in this Promotion. There is a limit of one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry, per platform, through this method.
d) Upload a Receipt (No purchase required): During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may make a purchase at a participating Ruby Tuesday location (“Qualifying Purchase”) and follow the links and instructions to upload a photograph of the original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase. It is recommended that purchaser first print his/her name on the original register receipt; sign and date the receipt; and circle the qualifying product on the receipt before uploading the receipt. The uploaded file must be in .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF format and may not exceed 8MB. Receipts must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31, 2019 to be valid. It is strongly recommended that the entrant maintain possession of the original or photocopy. The entrant should not give a receipt to any store employee. Upon approval of receipt,
entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. There is a limit of one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry per day through this method (combined with the free mail-in method described below). Each unique receipt may only be submitted one (1) time. If entrant submits multiple or duplicate receipts all receipts may be rejected and entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Free Mail-in Method of Entry: To receive additional entries without making a purchase, an eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete first and last name (no initials), valid e-mail address, valid street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, zip code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 31⁄2”x5” card (“Mail-In Request”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: The Ruby Tuesday Hit the Burger Jackpot Promotion (PL12239), P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Entrants who submit a Mail-In Request will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) Mail-in Request per person, per day, during the Promotion Period (combined with the receipt upload method described above). All Mail-In Requests must be postmarked by May 31, 2019 and received by June 7, 2019, in order to be eligible.
Mail-In Requests must be legibly hand-written by entrant. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Requests mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Requests received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
There is a limit of one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry, per day, through either making a purchase, or sending in a Mail-in Request.
e) Complete a Profile Quiz: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may follow the links and instructions to complete a profile quiz. After the quiz is complete, he/she will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. There is a limit of one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry, per day, through this method.
f) Share on Twitter (available starting at 12:00:00 AM ET on May 27, 2019): Starting at 12:00:00 AM ET on May 27, 2019, an entrant may obtain one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes by following the instructions on the Website and set forth below to share the Sweepstakes on Twitter. Upon clicking the buttons to share the Sweepstakes, entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. There is a limit of one (1) additional entry, through this method.
LIMIT: Regardless of the method, or combination of methods used to enter the Promotion, an entrant is limited to receiving no more than the stated number of Sweepstakes entries as set forth above during the Promotion Period and one (1) Game Play per day during the Promotion Period. If more than the stated number of entries/Game Plays are received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address during the Promotion Period, the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
For purposes of this Promotion, a “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on each calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on May 10, 2019 when the day will start at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. In the event that a household enters the Promotion using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays/entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. Each entrant specifically agrees to release Instagram/Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Instagram/Twitter account by the online service provider.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about June 10, 2019, Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. There will be one (1) grand prize winner and three (3) runner-up prize winners. All selected winners are potential winners, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion.
5. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A. Instant Win Game Prizes: The following Instant Win Game prizes are available during
the Promotion Period (“Instant Win Game Prizes”):
Number of Winners/Quantity
Instant Win Game Prize Description
One (1) free burger. Prize awarded as a code redeemable at a participating Ruby Tuesday restaurant. Terms and conditions may apply. Code expires 6/30/19
B. Sweepstakes Grand Prize (1): The grand prize is a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, Nevada (“Grand Prize”). Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Las Vegas, Nevada, for winner and one (1) guest, six (6) days and five (5) nights’ hotel standard accommodations (single room/double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Ruby Tuesday for a year, and $3,500 that can be used for ground transportation and spending money (awarded as a check made payable in the winner’s name). Ruby Tuesday for a year will be awarded as twelve (12) $100 Ruby Tuesday gift cards. There will be one (1) Grand Prize. The ARV
of the Grand Prize is $9,700.
C. Sweepstakes Runner-Up Prize (3): Each runner-up prize is a Ruby Tuesday Catering delivery of (1) Create Your Own Garden Bar and (1) Burger Bar (each a “Runner-Up Prize”). Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded as a Ruby Tuesday gift card. If using gift card to place a catering order, winner must call the Ruby Tuesday Catering Center at 866-460- 2283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders may not be placed online. Winner must reside within a 30 mile radius of a Ruby Tuesday restaurant for catering purposes. There will be three (3) Runner-Up Prizes. The ARV of each Runner-Up Prize is $154.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $21,162.
E. Odds of Winning/Limit: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on when the entrant completes a Game Play. Instant Win Game Prizes will be made available at random times throughout the Promotion Period. To be a potential winner of an Instant Win Game Prize, an entrant’s Game Play must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator. If a Game Play does not occur at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, then the next entrant’s Game Play to occur after that time will be deemed a potential Instant Winner. The number of Instant Win Game Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as prizes are awarded and claimed. There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes prize and one (1) Instant Win Game Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
F. General Prize Restrictions: Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. Winner and guest (if applicable) must travel on the same itinerary. Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older. If the Grand Prize winner elects to travel or partake in the prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest (if applicable) are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winners are responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in the prize. Travel must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance. If applicable, guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Each winner and his or her guest (if applicable) hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Winners will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail.
The use of a gift card/code is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the gift card/code. Use of the gift card/code constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the winner should read the terms and conditions on the gift card/code carefully. Winners must protect the gift card/code and treat the gift card/code as he/she would any other valuable document. The gift card/code will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. The gift card/code will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: After the random drawing, Administrator will notify the potential Sweepstakes prize winners via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Before being declared the winner of the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”). The potential Grand Prize winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within five (5) calendar days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential winner or the prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. All potential prize winners may be requested to provide additional documentation for verification purposes. If any winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that the potential Grand Prize winner fails to return any requested documentation or an executed and notarized Affidavit within the five (5) calendar day deadline (if applicable), the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries (or non-winning Game Plays), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Instant Win Game Prizes will be mailed to verified winners at the street address provided at the time of registration within approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the end of the Promotion. Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Sponsor/Administrator to arrange travel details. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC to each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled
transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/use net accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website or any Promotion- related website(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting or using a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries in excess of the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the winners from among eligible Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including but not limited to any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s),
order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Game Play/Sweepstakes entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, the Website or any other Promotion-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Promotion and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the Website and prize components, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND
FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion that an entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, multiple identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant’s Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries will be declared null and void, and that entrant will be ineligible to win a prize. Also, if it is discovered that any entrant attempts to receive additional Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries in excess of the stated limitation, that entrant may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning Game Play/Sweepstakes entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such Game Play/Sweepstakes entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e- mail address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third- party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other
promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Ruby Tuesday Hit the Burger Jackpot Promotion – Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners List requests must be received by August 1, 2019.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at Contact Us. © 2019 Ruby Tuesday, Inc. All Rights Reserved.