Rnr Tire – 20th Anniversary Giveaway Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Regulations
20th Anniversary Giveaway 9/14/20-11/21/20.
Official Rules and Regulations for The RNR Tire Express 20th Anniversary Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary. By entering this contest, you agree and understand that your information will be shared with the contest sponsor (RNR Tire Express) but will not be sold or shared with any other agency.
2. Contestants may enter a total of one time during the RNR Tire Express’ 20th Anniversary Giveaway. One entry may be submitted at RNRtires.com/win from Monday 9/14/2020 – Friday 11/21/2020. In order to be selected as a prize winner, entrants must meet specifications as outlined in items 3-15 of the official rules and regulations for the RNR Tire Express 20th Anniversary Giveaway.
3. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
4. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize is not transferable. Except as otherwise provided in the contest Rules, no substitutions or exchanges will be allowed. No cash value.
6. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Federal regulations require the sponsor to issue a 1099 Form to the winner for any prize valued above $20,000.00. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving prize.
7. RNR Tire Express does not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry, email or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, including those that may decrease or increase the chances of winning or participating in the Contest. These events may cause you difficulty in participating in the Contest. RNR Tire Express does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled transmissions. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, RNR Tire Express reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
8. All entries become the sole property of RNR Tire Express and will not be returned.
9. RNR Tire Express is not responsible for accidents, injuries and/or death related to or arising out of the prize(s) being awarded or accepted.
10. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash unless specified above and must be accepted as awarded, or prize(s) will be forfeited. RNR Tire Express reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
11. RNR Tire Express reserves the right to use the winner’s likeness, name, photograph, and voice for any and all promotional purposes.
12. Employees and family members of RNR Tire Express, their franchises, and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
13. Employees and family members of competing Tire & Wheel retailers, their franchises and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
14. Any individual who has won any contest sponsored by RNR Tire Express within a one-year (365 day) period of 1/1/2020 with a grand prize retail value of $500 or greater shall be ineligible to win. The selected winner will be disqualified if they, or any member of their household, have won any contest with a grand prize retail value of $500 or greater sponsored by RNR Tire Express within a one-year period.
15. In the event that the grand prize winner does not meet the requirements or fails to claim the prize as outlined above, an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified contestants. Any alternate winner must meet the contest requirements as set forth. This alternate selection process shall continue until a qualified winner is selected.
16. Dates for entering the Contest are 9/14/2020 – 11/21/2020.
Compliance with the Communications Act of 1934 & FCC Rules
The above-described Contest and the posting of Material Terms and Rules is RNR Tire Express’ good faith effort to comply with the statutory provision regarding contests as set forth at Section 508 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the “Act”) and the requirements of the Federal Communications Commission (the “Commission”) governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission’s rules (i.e., 47 C.F.R. 73.1216). These rules require that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised. No contest description shall be false, misleading, or deceptive with respect to any material term.
a. For purposes of 47 C.F.R. 73.1216, the term “contest” is defined as a scheme in which a prize is offered or awarded, based upon chance, diligence, knowledge, or skill, to members of the public. “Material terms” include those factors which define the operation of the contest and which affect participation therein. Although the material terms may vary widely depending upon the exact nature of the contest, they will generally include: (1) how to enter or participate; (2) eligibility restrictions; (3) entry deadline dates; (4) whether prizes can be won; (5) when prizes can be won; (6) the extent, nature, and value of the prizes; (7) the basis for valuation of prizes; (8) time and means of selection of winners; and/or (9) tie-breaking procedures online listening delays may vary depending upon your Internet connection.
All Rights Reserved No Purchase Necessary