Rhino-Rack – Polaris General Sweepstakes
FIT MY VEHICLE
Home / Terms and Conditions – Win a Polaris
Terms and Conditions – Win a Polaris
Promotion: Win a Rhino-Rack Polaris General
Promoter: Rhino-Rack USA, LLC 2450 Airport Blvd, Unit D Aurora, CO 80011
Promotional Period: Start date: 01/08/21 at 9:00 am AEST (31/07/21 at 5:00pm MDT) End date: 31/03/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT (31/03/22 at 6:59am MDT)
Eligible entrants: This competition is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, excluding employees of Rhino-Rack USA, Rhino-Rack USA Distributors & immediate relatives of employees of Rhino-Rack USA. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional period, visit www.rhinorack.com/en-us/win-a-Polaris, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, mobile number and state/territory of residence). Once an entrant has completed these steps, they will receive a confirmation email. The entrants must open the confirmation email and click on the ‘confirm entry’ link (during the Promotional Period) to finalize their entry. Entrants must remain subscribed to the Rhino-Rack database at the time of the draw in order to be eligible for any prize. Additional entries will be granted to those who complete our ‘Tell us more’ survey.
Entries permitted: Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. Five (5) additional entries will be granted to any entrant who completes the ‘Tell us more’ survey by the end of the competition.
Total Competition Prize Pool: Over $35,000 US MSRP
Prize 1: The prize is a 2022 GENERAL XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command Edition including the following accessories:
Full Glass Tip-Out Windshield Part number: 2881108 MSRP: $1,239.99
Lock & Ride® Rear Panel – Glass Part number: 2881113 MSRP: $369.99
Pulse™ LED Light Bar Harness Part Number: 2883785 MSRP: $89.49
Pro Armor® 33″ Combo LED Light Bar Part Number: 2882077 MSRP: $399.99
Extreme Kick Out Nerf Bar Part Number: 2881101 MSRP: $309.99
Rhino-Rack® Rear Bed Rack Part Number: 2889443 MSRP: $999.99
Rhino-Rack® Traction Board Mount Part Number: 2889530 MSRP: $179.00
Rhino-Rack® High Lifting Jack Mount Part Number: 2889533 Part Number: $112.00
And a $5000 Rhino-Rack voucher.
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to USD$34,199 US MSRP
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection – 07/04/22 at 2:30 pm AEDT, at Rhino-Rack Australia, 22a Hanson Avenue, Eastern Creek NSW 2164, Australia.
Prize Description: The prize is a Stow-It Utility Holder, valued at $111 MSRP USD.
Number of this prize: There will be eight winners in total, who will be selected by random computer generation on the first Monday of each month for the duration of the promotion. Each of the eight Winners will be eligible to claim one Stow It Utility Holder.
Value (per prize): $111 MSRP USD plus freight.
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection – at 12.30pm AEDT the first Monday of each month, at Rhino-Rack Australia, 22a Hanson Avenue, Eastern Creek NSW 2164, Australia.
Conditions: Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize is not included. Rhino-Rack USA will cover the cost of shipping (via road freight) the prize to the prize winner and will only be liable for delivery to a USA address. Rhino-Rack makes no guarantees with regards to delivery time frames of selected prizes. Any shipping arrangements and associated costs to a location outside of USA will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
1. Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
2. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to claim the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the vehicle is awarded.
Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by email and phone within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.rhinorack.com/en-us/win-a-polaris on 07/04/22.
Unclaimed Prizes: Prizes must be claimed by 14/04/22 at 2:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 21/04/22 at 2:30 pm AEDT at Rhino-Rack Australia, 22a Hanson Avenue, Eastern Creek NSW 2164, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be published at www.rhinorack.com/en-us/win-a-polaris on 22/04/22.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organization benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5.No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All Federal, State, Local and Municipal Laws and Regulations Apply. Void where prohibited.
a) The draw will take place at at Rhino-Rack Australia, 22a Hanson Avenue, Eastern Creek NSW 2164, Australia, at 2:30 pm AEDT on 07/04/22 at 2:30 pm AED. Using computerised random number generation. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of Prize 1, as specified in the Schedule above.
ii) The eight (8) valid entries drawn the first Monday of each month during the promotion will be the winners of Prize 2.
b) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of tax) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Rhino-Rack and its subsidiaries.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State or zip code of residence.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Rhino-Rack USA will not be liable for any costs or labor relating to fitting/installation of the prizes. This must be arranged by the prize winner at their expense.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
27. This Terms and Conditions document may be amended by Rhino-Rack USA at any time without any prior notice.
Subscribe to get ready
for your next adventure!
Careers at Rhino-Rack
News & Events
Load Rating Calculator
© Copyright Rhino-Rack USA, LLC. 2008-2021