Reverb – Great Fall Gear Giveaway 2022 – Win 1# of people will be selected to each win the $450 Reverb Gift Card prize
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. The sponsor of this Reverb Promotion (the “Promotion”) is the company listed under “Promotion Sponsor” in the Promotion details form (“Promotion Details”). Sponsor is the owner and operator of Reverb.com (“Sponsor”). In case of inconsistency between these Official Rules and the Promotion Details, the information in the Promotion Details will govern.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to individuals who meet the eligibility criteria set forth in the Promotion Details (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
3. PROMOTION TIMING: The Promotion begins and ends on the dates and times set forth in the Promotion Details (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for all aspects of the Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period enter as described in the Promotion Details.
Entry must not defame, or violate or infringe upon the rights of, any person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it determines is not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a photo or post qualifies as an Entry. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering, you understand and agree that your photo or post may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted online for consumers to view on the Sponsor selected sites. Sponsor will only be posting select photos and posts (in their sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted photos or posts, in its sole discretion, even if the photo or post has already been made available to the public
Each Entrant grants to Sponsor and its designees, successors, licensees and assigns a nonexclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise exploit their Entry and all elements embodied therein, in whole or in part, together with their name, city and state of residence, biographical information, performance, voice, photograph and likeness, in any manner, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, for advertising, promotional and other purposes, without compensation, notification or permission. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entry by third parties. Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor has no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
All Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Maximum number of entries per person during the Promotion Period are set forth in the Promotion Details; however, any Entry submitted by an Entrant must be substantially different than any other Entry submitted by the same Entrant. Any attempt by any Entrant to submit more than the stated number of Entries allowed by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system or bot to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated Entries will be void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable account and they must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to is defined as the natural person who is assigned the applicable account.
5. PRIZES: Number, description and Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize(s) (including total ARV of prize pool are set forth in the Promotion Details (“Prize”): Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value in the event the stated prize is unavailable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All fees, federal, provincial, state, local taxes (including, without limitation, income and withholding taxes) or other costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. For US Promotion: An IRS form 1099 will be awarded in the name of any winner who is a resident of the United States for the retail value of the prize if the prize is valued at $600 USD or higher. Limit one (1) prize per person unless otherwise specified in the Promotion Details. Sponsor will not replace or resend any lost, mutilated, misdirected, or stolen Prizes (including, as applicable any tickets, travel vouchers, gift card or certificates). For Gift Card or Voucher Prizes: Terms and Conditions of the card/voucher issuer apply. Gift card or voucher may expire on the date provided in the Promotion Details.
6. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the date set forth in the Promotion Details from all eligible Entries received (“Drawing”).
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner(s) will be notified via email, direct message, @reply or comment on winning Entry, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within two (2) days of the Drawing. If a potential winner does not respond to the initial winner notification (a notification will be sent up to three (3) times over a seven (7) day period) within seven (7) days of receipt of the final notification sent), or if said notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential winner will forfeit the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to require a potential winner to sign a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release, in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Sponsor. In the event that a potential winner does not return all required documents within the specified time period or cannot provide suitable proof, the potential winner will forfeit the prize. Failure to correctly answer the time-limited skill-testing question (if applicable) will result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event of a prize forfeit for any reason, an alternate winner may, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and time permitting, be drawn by the Sponsor from among the remaining eligible Entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding. If a winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to his/her parent or legal guardian and/or require his/her parent or legal guardian sign all required paperwork and otherwise fulfill all requirements imposed on Entrant set forth herein.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
10. LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion and/or by accepting any prize, save for cases of death or personal injury caused by negligence of any Released Party or cases of loss or damage caused by fraud of, or breach of these Official Rules by, a Released Party, Entrant agrees for Entrant and for Entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators to release the Promotion Entities, the Social Media Site(s), and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of any awarded prize (including, without limitation, any travel, Event or activity related thereto; excluding any mandatory liability under applicable law which cannot be waived), and/or use by Sponsor of the rights granted herein, and to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion.
11. PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use any winner’s name, likeness, prize won, Avatar, Reverb ID, hometown, likeness and/or comments about winning for purposes of online posting, advertising, promotion and publicity relating to the Promotion, and in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world for three (3) years from the date the winner was confirmed as a winner without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval.
12. WAIVER: Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, or other error of any kind resulting from force majeure circumstances beyond their reasonable control and relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prize(s) or any Promotion-related materials caused by such force majeure event. Participation in the Promotion by internet implies the acknowledgement by the Entrants of internet and IT systems technical limits. As a consequence, Released Parties shall not be liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, inaccurate, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered Entries, emails, posts, comments, direct messages, or other communications of any kind, or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual’s ability to participate and/or the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant or Entry that is in violation of the Official Rules or to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion, and disqualify any implicated Entrant(s), (and their Entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by Entrants, technical or other error or problem of any kind, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Promotion.
In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation or to take any other action it deems equitable to fairly award any prize.
CAUTION: Except as set forth below and depending on your country of residence, any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or platform or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor is not responsible in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control or concerns regarding the safety of any Entrant or winner, or otherwise.
13. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the d laws of New York, United States for United States residents. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
14. WINNERS LIST: For the name(s) of the winner(s) (available within 30 days after the Promotion ends), email your request to email@example.com no later than 60 days after the Promotion Period ends.
15. WINNERS LIST: If any part of these Official Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the offending part shall be deemed deleted and the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Official Rules will not be affected.