Recognition Media – Win a Vip trip to attend The Webby Awards and Walk the Red Carpet on May 18, 2015!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (defined for purposes of these rules as the 50 states and the District of Columbia) and Canada who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are subscribed to The Webby Awards newsletter at the time of the prize drawing. Entrant, if selected as winner, must be available for travel to be present at The Webby Awards on 5/18/15.
This sweepstakes begins on March 9, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. E.T. and ends on April 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. E.T.
3. HOW TO ENTER
To enter, submit your email address, first and last name, and ZIP code via the online form provided at http://webbyawards.com/livelikeawinner. Bonus entries will be awarded for the following actions:
(3) additional entries will be awarded for any referral that results in a new entry, using referral link provided.
(1) additional entry will be awarded to anyone who shares the sweepstakes on Twitter via the sweepstakes portal.
(10) additional entries will be awarded to anyone who creates a Shocase account via the link provided. These entries will be added to the entrant’s total when the sweepstakes closes, and will not be reflected on the sweepstakes landing page.
By completing the Entry Form and entering this sweepstakes, you will be providing information to the sweepstakes Sponsor.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By submitting your information, you agree to receive email and newsletter communications from Webby Media Group, Shocase, Uncubed, Advertising Age, Fathom, WeWork, and New York Magazine. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. You also consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by Sponsor and its affiliates for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Neither the Sponsor, its affiliates, agencies or consultants nor any telephone network or service provider is/are responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete transcription of entry information; for lost, stolen, late, or misdirected entries; for destruction or alteration of entries; for unauthorized access to entries; or for any human error, technical malfunction, delay in operation or transmission, lost data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, computer equipment malfunction, software malfunction, inability to access any Web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction.
There will be (1) grand prize winner. The grand prize package includes:
(2) Tickets to The Webby Awards Sunset Cocktails 5/17/15. (If the winner chooses to refuse this prize or cannot attend, no alternate prize will be provided).
(2) Tickets to The Webby Awards Opening Cocktails, the Show, and After Party on 5/18/15. (If the winner chooses to refuse this prize or cannot attend, no alternate prize will be provided).
The Sponsor will cover up to $250 in dining expenses at Del Posto. Prize funds may be delivered electronically as a gift, or via credit card authorization, up to the discretion of the Sponsor. Subject to seating availability. Reservations must be made for a seating within (3) days of 5/18/15. If reservations at Del Posto are unavailable within that time frame, reservations at a comparable restaurant will be made at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
(1) $250 Uber gift card (to be delivered electronically). Winner must have or will need to create an Uber account in order to redeem.
A custom sightseeing itinerary curated by Fathom, worth $500. No cash substitution will be provided.
(1) Standard hotel room (double occupancy, room and room tax only) for (3) nights at a hotel selected by Sponsor. Occupancy must begin within (1) day of 5/19/14.
(2) Round-trip coach airfare tickets from the major commercial airport nearest winner’s primary residence to New York, NY. Value up to $1500. Airfare component must be booked within (10) days of claiming the prize. Travel must take place within (3) days prior to May 5/18/15 and return within (6) days after 5/18/15 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. All travel must be completed no later than 5/24/15; alternative travel dates will only be made available at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Selection of airline and hotel are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the winner resides within the New York City and/or Tri-State area (defined here as New York State, New Jersey, and Connecticut), no cash value will be substituted or awarded in the place of travel costs. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Approximate retail value of the grand prize package is $4,000. Actual value may vary based on various factors, including fluctuations in price for airfare and/or accommodations, and distance between the point of departure and the destination. Ground transportation, meals, in-room or other personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. Winner’s guests must all be 21 years of age or older at the time prize is awarded, and will be required to sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. Once the travel guests are selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Any and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. WINNER SELECTION
Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will take place on or about April 7, 2017 and will be conducted by Sponsor or by an independent administrator. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail message and must respond within (2) days, at which time potential winner’s address will be confirmed. Potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release within (3) days of attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period will result in disqualification and awarding of the prize to an alternate entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any potential winner. Potential winner must be available for travel to be present at The Webby Awards on 5/18/15. If potential winner is unwilling or unable to travel, or has otherwise been disqualified or found to be ineligible, he/she will forfeit any and all rights to the prize, in which event up to two alternate potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If potential winner is determined to have satisfied all eligibility and other requirements, he/she will be declared the winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for an incorrect e-mail address, bounced-back e-mail messages, mechanical or technical failure of any kind, or lost, late or misdirected e-mail. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable by e-mail will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited. Entrants hereby agree that Sponsor, its consultants, agencies and employees shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to damage to computer equipment) resulting from participation in this sweepstakes, downloading, or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winner of any prize or the distribution of any prize. If for any reason this sweepstakes is incapable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, strike, act of God, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without obligation or prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may conduct a drawing to award the prize using all eligible entries received as of the time of cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or any other aspect of the sweepstakes.
8. WINNER’S NAME
You may obtain the winners’ names by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (residents of VT and WA may omit return postage) to: Winners’ List, The Webby Awards Sweepstakes, 22 West 21st Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010. Requests received more than 60 days after the end of the sweepstakes will not be honored.