REALTOR.COM® – Win a grand prize of $20,000 cash OR 1 of 7 Weekly Prizes of $500 cash each
REALTOR.COM® ENTRYWAY TO $20K SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO PERSONS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NEITHER A PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, NOR ANY MONETARY PAYMENT, WILL INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN OR IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
2. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the realtor.com® division of Move Sales, Inc., 3315 Scott Boulevard, Suite 250, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (the “Sponsor”). Sponsor is free in its discretion to make use of others who might participate in administering or operating the Sweepstakes, providing judging, prize-selection, technology, tabulation or data services or products regarding the Sweepstakes, supplying or contributing toward a prize (a “Prize Sponsor”), assisting with fulfillment tasks, promoting the Sweepstakes, or encouraging, routing or otherwise generating potential entrants to participate in the Sweepstakes (each a “Promotion Supporter”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. The “Realtor.com® Entryway to $20K Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open to individuals who, at the time of entry and continuing through the date any Prize is finally awarded to them, (i) are 21 years of age or older and (ii) are legal residents of one or more of the fifty (50) States of the United States of America or of the District of Columbia (“Eligible Person(s)”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, of any Promotion Supporter designated by Sponsor as ineligible or of any of their respective affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible to enter. Also ineligible are the immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) of any such employees, directors and officers, as are the respective household members of any such employees, directors and officers. As used in these Rules, the term “you,” “your” or the like, refers to any person who enters or seeks to enter or participate in the Promotion, but in no event shall any use of any such term (nor shall any provision making use of any such term) be construed as expanding or otherwise changing who may qualify as an Eligible Person, as set forth above in this paragraph.
4. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION. The Sweepstakes is open and able to be entered during the following period (the “Promotion Period”): beginning at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 27, 2016 (the “Start Time”); and ending at 2:00 PM PT on February 17, 2017 (the “End Time”). There are also seven (7) “Weekly Periods” within the Promotion Period:
Start of Weekly Period
All times are PT (Pacific Time)
End of Weekly Period
All times are PT (Pacific Time)
Entry Days within each Weekly Period
All times are PT (Pacific Time)
Dec. 27, 2016 at 9:00 AM
Jan. 03, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 1) is a distinct Entry Day, except that the first Entry Day during Week 1 will be from 9:00 AM to 11:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2016 (a period of approximately fifteen hours).
Jan. 04, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Jan. 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 2) is a distinct Entry Day.
Jan. 11, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Jan. 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 3) is a distinct Entry Day.
Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Jan. 24, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 4) is a distinct Entry Day.
Jan. 25, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Jan. 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 5) is a distinct Entry Day.
Feb. 01, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Feb. 07, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 6) is a distinct Entry Day.
Feb. 08, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Feb. 17, 2017 at 2:00 PM
Each consecutive period (of approximately 24 hours) from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM falling within this Weekly Period (Week 7) is a distinct Entry Day, except that the last Entry Day during Week 7 will be from 12:01 AM to 2:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2017 (a period of approximately fourteen hours).
As described in these Rules, the Sponsor is offering a Weekly Prize with respect to entries received during each Weekly Period (a total of seven (7) Weekly Prizes, one for each Weekly Period) and a Grand Prize with respect to entries received any time during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to change the duration of any Weekly Period and of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and with or without notice.
5. HOW TO ENTER; LIMITS ON ENTRIES.
Eligible Persons mayenter the Sweepstakes by doing the following during the Promotion Period (an “Entry”): visit the Promotion landing page at http://www.realtor.com/entryway20K; complete the online entry form and comply with any other instructions there; and submit the completed entry form as indicated by the instructions there. Completion of these steps, or attempting to complete them, indicates your agreement to these Rules. You may enter the Sweepstakes more than once if you wish, but subject to the limitations in these Rules. You may enter the Sweepstakes as frequently as, but not more than, once each Entry Day of each of the seven (7) Weekly Periods during the Promotion Period. “Entry Day” is defined for each Weekly Period, as set forth in the last column of the table in Section 4, above. Accordingly, the maximum number of times you may enter the Promotion each Weekly Period is eight (8) times for Week 1, seven (7) times for each of Weeks 2 through 6 and ten (10) times for Week 7, and the maximum number of times you may enter the Promotion throughout the entirety of Promotion Period (i.e., taking all seven Weekly Periods together) is a total of fifty-three (53) times.
As described in these Rules, the Sponsor is offering a Weekly Prize with respect to Entries received during each Weekly Period (a total of seven (7) Weekly Prizes, one for each Weekly Period) and a Grand Prize with respect to Entries received any time during the Promotion Period.
To be eligible for the Grand Prize, you must properly and successfully complete at least one (1) Entry (defined above) during the Promotion Period (regardless of within which Weekly Period that might be done).
To be eligible for the Weekly Prize for a given Weekly Period, you must properly and successfully complete at least one (1) Entry during that Weekly Period.
Each Entry you properly and successfully complete provides you a separate chance to win the Grand Prize and also a separate chance to win the Weekly Prize for the Weekly Period during which you submit such Entry, but in all cases subject to the limits described in these Rules (e.g.: no more than 1 entry per person each Entry Day of the applicable Weekly Period, and no person may win more than one (1) of the seven Weekly Prizes). Entries submitted during a given Weekly Period do not provide you any chance to win a Weekly Prize with respect to any other Weekly Period. Although a winner of a Weekly Prize is eligible to also win the Grand Prize, no person may win more than one (1) of the seven (7) Weekly Prizes).
CERTAIN TERMS REGARDING ENTRIES. Entries that have been submitted or generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed ineligible. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, inaccurate or for any reason not successfully submitted are ineligible. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If any entry in this Sweepstakes attempted by a person is disqualified then all entries for that person may be ruled ineligible in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Entries and all included or related data or content become the property of the Sponsor and entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute arises as to the identity of an entrant or as to who was the person who submitted a given entry, Sponsor will be free to resolve such dispute in Sponsor’s sole discretion, which may include resolving that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. For these purposes, Sponsor will be free to conclude that the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The database clock or other device designated by Sponsor will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
AUTHORIZATION TO SEND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS. If, as part of your undertaking to enter the Promotion, you indicate (by checking a box, by leaving a pre-checked box checked or by any other method) your willingness to receive promotional or marketing contacts or messages (an “Opt-In”), then Sponsor and any other company or person so identified at the point of entry, and their respective affiliates, shall be deemed authorized by you to make use of the email address and any other contact information you submit to send you marketing and promotional communications, offers, updates, information and tips relating, respectively, to their business until such time (or a reasonable time thereafter) as you clearly withdraw such Opt-In (e.g., by unsubscribing from such messages via an un-subscribe link in an email message you might receive). Consenting to receive such communications is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
6. THE PRIZES. Sponsor is offering a Weekly Prize with respect to Entries received during each Weekly Period (a total of seven (7) Weekly Prizes, one for each Weekly Period) and a Grand Prize with respect to Entries received any time during the Promotion Period. How to enter the Sweepstakes so to have one or more chances to win a prize is set forth in Section 5 of these Rules (above), and how winners will be selected is set forth in Section 7 of these Rules (below).
The “Grand Prize” consists of twenty thousand dollars ($20,000) in U.S. currency, in the form of a check, cash, wire transfer or other form determined by Sponsor. There will be only one (1) Grand Prize awarded in this Promotion.
Each of the seven (7) “Weekly Prizes” consists of five hundred dollars ($500) in U.S. currency, in the form of a gift card, check, cash, wire transfer or other form determined by Sponsor. There will be only seven (7) Weekly Prizes awarded in this Promotion, one for each Weekly Period during the Promotion Period.
The Grand Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of US$20,000 and each Weekly Prize has an ARV of US$500. The ARV of all prizes available in this Promotion, taken together, is US$23,500.
Only the Prizes described above in this Section 6 (the “Promotion Prizes”) are being offered in this Promotion.
The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entirety of the Promotion Period. (For example, if exactly 1,000 eligible entries were received during the entirety of the Promotion Period then the odds of any given eligible entry winning the Grand Prize would be 1 chance in 1,000.)
The odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Weekly Period associated with that prize. (For example, if exactly 250 eligible entries were received during the entirety of the Week 1 Weekly Period, then the odds of any given eligible entry winning the Weekly Prize for Week 1 would be 1 chance in 250.)
All taxes and any other charges or costs associated with any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner is responsible for all taxes and other charges and costs associated with the receipt, use or enjoyment of any prize they win. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for substitute property, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the designated prize is unavailable for any reason. The Promotion Prizes will be awarded, providing there is a sufficient number of eligible entries received. If the winner of a prize is deemed a minor in his/her State or place of residence, that prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian, but only upon signing a Prize Release (defined below).
Each Winner (defined below) agrees that Sponsor and the Promotion Supporters, and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, have not made and are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
7. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS. The potential winner of each of the Promotion Prizes will be selected in a random drawing (i.e., a total of eight (8) random drawings, one for each Promotion Prize) from among all eligible entries received for that drawing held on or before the date that is approximately two (2) weeks following the end of the Promotion Period, except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may hold drawings for Weekly Prizes on one or more dates prior to the drawing for the Grand Prize (for example, Sponsor might hold the drawing for a Weekly Prize after the close of the Weekly Period for that prize). The random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee. Sponsor’s decisions (whether made directly or by one of its designees) are final on all matters relating to the determination of the winners.
Each potential winner will be notified (by electronic mail, overnight courier, telephone, U.S. mail or otherwise) promptly after the applicable drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required, as a condition to being named a Winner and receiving a Promotion Prize, to submit a signed statement of a form and content acceptable to Sponsor that, among other things, verifies their identity, eligibility, residence, mailing address and other information, confirms agreement to these Rules, represents eligibility under and compliance with these Rules, confirms a release of claims and of the Released Parties (defined below) not inconsistent with these Rules and agrees to accept the Promotion Prize and to do so subject to all prize parameters, conditions, requirements and limitations (a “Prize Release”). Whether as part of the Prize Release or separately, the potential winner may also be required, as a condition to being named the Winner and receiving the Promotion Prize, to submit a signed publicity release and Federal, State and/or local tax release.
Each potential winner must return any requested documents, properly executed, within five (5) calendar days of issuance of notification and provision to him/her of such documents. Non-compliance within this time frame or with these Rules, or if the Prize notification is returned or otherwise designated as undeliverable or otherwise ineffective, may result in the entrant being disqualified (without notice), and the applicable prize being awarded to a potential alternate winner.
In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, based on the next randomly selected Entry. No more than three (3) alternate winners are required to be discerned and designated with respect to any given Promotion Prize, after which the applicable prize may remain un-awarded in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Otherwise, the applicable prize will be awarded — unless there are not sufficient qualifying entries.
Each person designated by the Sponsor (either directly or by one of its designees) as the final winner of a Promotion Prize and complying with these Rules (each, a “Winner”) will be entitled to the applicable Promotion Prize.
USE AND SHARING OF REGISTRATION DATA AND SURVEY INFORMATION.
Registration Data. Without limiting what is permissible under applicable law or otherwise under these Rules, Sponsor, its parent company and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (each a “Sponsor Company”), either directly and/or through its advertising or promotion agencies, service providers, contractors or other designees, may use your email address and other Registration Information to send marketing, advertising, informational and other messages to you, and, with respect to email messages, may do so until such time (or a reasonable time thereafter) that you unsubscribe from receiving further such messages by way of an un-subscribe link included in such an email message you might receive from a Sponsor Company. The Sponsor Companies may also share your email address and other Registration Information with Promotion Supporter, Scripps Networks, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates (each a “Designated Promotion Supporter Company”) who may use such information for the purpose of any such Prize Sponsor Company sending marketing, advertising, informational and other messages to you, each of whom, with respect to email messages, may do so until such time (or a reasonable time thereafter) that you unsubscribe from receiving further such messages by way of an un-subscribe link included in such an email message you might receive from a Designated Promotion Supporter Company. “Registration Information” means any and all information, including, without limitation, your email address and phone number if submitted by you, submitted by you in connection with entering the Promotion (but not including Survey Information).
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND DISCLAIMERS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT IN THE AGGREGATE (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS OR CLAIMANTS, AND REGARDLESS OF THE TIMING OF CLAIMS) EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE(S) DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS BEING INTENDED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF, OR THEORY OF RELIEF REGARDING, ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY FORM OF NEGLIGENCE OR STATUTORY OR REGULATORY VIOLATION) AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY WAS AWARE OR NOTIFIED OF THE HARM, DAMAGE OR LOSS SUFFERED OR ALLEGED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR OTHER AMOUNT INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THESE RULES, THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE OR OTHER RELATED MATTER.
As used in these Rules, “Released Party(ies)” means and includes, Sponsor, its advertising and/or promotion agencies, any Promotion Supporters (defined above), including, without limitation, Scripps Networks, LLC, any person or entity in whole or in part designing, manufacturing, assembling, distributing, processing, providing, supplying, fulfilling, delivering or honoring any prize, any Social Platform, any of the contractors, licensors or suppliers of any of the foregoing, any of the parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of any of the foregoing and any of the directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives of any of the foregoing. Any recourse you have regarding any such liability, claims, injuries, losses, harm or damages is limited solely and exclusively to the Sponsor and not to any maker or provider of any prize, not to any other Released Party nor to any other person or entity. In addition to Sponsor, any Released Party may enforce any provision of these Rules that specifically addresses a Released Party and, according to its express terms, represents an actual or potential protection or benefit for the Released Party.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM YOUR BREACH OF THESE RULES, OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY AUTHORIZATION, CONSENT, AGREEMENT OR LICENSE YOU MAKE OR GIVE UNDER THESE RULES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen, misdirected or unsuccessful submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, delayed or unsuccessful computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due, misdirected or unsuccessfully-submitted entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are ineligible. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates these Rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual and/or that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
10. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW; CHOICE OF VENUE. All issues and questions concerning these Rules, including, without limitation, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or concerning the rights and obligations of any Eligible Person and/or of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all disputes, claims or actions arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place exclusively in a federal or state court located within Los Angeles County, California. To the extent permissible under applicable law, you hereby waive any right to a jury with respect to any such proceeding.
11. WINNERS LIST. For the name of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope after March 30, 2017, but before September 30, 2017, to: Move Sales, Inc. – realtor.com,® Realtor.com® Entryway to $20k Sweepstakes, Move Sales, Inc., 3315 Scott Blvd., Suite 250, Santa Clara, CA 95054. Sponsor reserves the right to identify Winners on only a limited basis (e.g., by first or last name or initial and State, region or town of residence) or by providing full (or fuller) identifying information as to the Winners.
12. GENERAL. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations and court orders applicable to your acts and omissions relating in any way to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is free to interpret these Rules in its good faith but otherwise sole discretion. Sponsor’s good faith interpretation of these Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions as to any and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, are final. Any interpretation of these rules, and any such decision, by Sponsor shall be presumed to be in good faith and otherwise proper. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release Sponsor and the other Released Parties from any and all liability, claims, injuries, losses, harm or damages of any kind caused by, resulting from or otherwise arising in connection with this Sweepstakes, participation in this Sweepstakes, the operation, administration, change or cancellation of the Sweepstakes or any acceptance, use, misuse or consequence of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion (i) to modify, postpone, defer or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and with or without notice and (ii) to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry or winner-selection process, violates these Rules, or acts in an inappropriate or disruptive manner, or with intent to (or in effect does) annoy, abuse, disrupt, threaten or harass any person or this Sweepstakes. These Rules constitute the full and exclusive agreement relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between these Rules and any statement, advertisement, document or communication relating to the Sweepstakes, these Rules shall prevail. Entrants may copy these Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. Notwithstanding any other terms of these Rules, this Sweepstakes is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
13. PROMOTION SUPPORTERS. Promotion Supporters include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following companies: Ocean Media LLC; Ritway, Inc.; Scripps Networks, LLC; and Wayin, Inc.
REALTOR® and realtor.com® are registered trademarks of National Association of REALTORS and are used with permission. Other marks used in these Rules are the property of their respective owners.
© 2016 Move Sales, Inc. All rights reserved.