Real Good Food Company – Italy Getaway – Win the following two (2) round trip airline tickets to ITALY
ITALY GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, ALASKA, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Sponsorship and Eligibility This sweepstakes is sponsored by The Real Good Food Company, LLC, 111 N. Maryland Ave. #201, Glendale, CA 91206 (“Real Good Food Company”). NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States, Alaska, and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Real Good Food Company reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Employees of Real Good Food Company and its affiliates, licensees, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members (i.e., parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible. Participants in the sweepstakes agree that they have read, understood, and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of Real Good Food Company. Real Good Food Company reserves the right to revise any and all aspects of the sweepstakes and these Official Rules at any time with or without notice to entrants.
2. Entry Period The period for submitting entries for the sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM (Pacific Daylight Time) on September 16th, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM (Pacific Daylight Time) on September 30th, 2019.
3. Entry Procedures To enter the sweepstakes, using your Instagram or Facebook account, post an Instagram story, Instagram post, or Facebook post featuring a Real Good Foods product in a retail store found within www.realgoodfoods.com/store-locator/ with the geotag of the specific market where the post was shot. Additionally, tag @realgoodfoods so the post is visible. After you have completed the entry steps, you will automatically be entered in the sweepstakes.
A potential winner may be requested to provide the Real Good Foods Company with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and is an eligible United States resident. The number of entries is one (1) per person. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple e-mail accounts may result in disqualification at the discretion of Real Good Foods Company upon verification of prize winners.
4. Selection of Winner; Chances of Winning Three (3) winners will be selected at random on October 10th, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Description of Prizes One (1) winner will receive the following: two (2) round trip airline tickets to ITALY, hotel accommodations for five (7) nights, $500 in dinner packages, and up to $500 in excursion packages to be determined at a later date (approximate retail value $6,000.00).
Two (2) winners will receive the following: 1-year supply of Real Good Foods products or 100 Real Good Foods Coupons (approximate retail value $700).
6. Notification of Winners; Substitution of Prizes The winners will be notified via direct message and/or email on or about October 10th, 2019. Real Good Food Company reserves the right to use additional means to contact winner, at its sole discretion. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, an alternate winner will be selected in his or her place from all eligible entries received. NO CASH OR OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS ARE PERMITTED, EXCEPT BY REAL GOOD FOODS COMPANY, WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ONE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. All federal, state, and local taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the sweepstakes winners; winners should consult their tax advisers with respect to any applicable taxes relating to any prize. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, are the sweepstakes winners’ sole responsibility. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. No transfer of any prize is permitted. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of alternate winner(s).
7. Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability; Disputes By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Real Good Food Company which shall be final and binding. All applicable laws apply. Real Good Food Company and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Real Good Food Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, web site, social media platform, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission or reception; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Real Good Food Company that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or interrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or from participation in the sweepstakes; (vi) errors in these official rules or their interpretation or enforcement; or (vii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants (or entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) agree to release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Real Good Food Company and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Real Good Food Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, or cause of action for any damages (including, without limitation, all consequential, punitive, and incidental damages), liability, loss, cost, fees (including attorneys’ fees), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, and for claims based on publicity rights and intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Real Good Food Company makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize. This sweepstakes is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, Instagram, Facebook, or any entity other than Real Good Food Company. If, in Real Good Food Company’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Real Good Food Company reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend, or terminate the sweepstakes in whole or in part, at Real Good Food Company’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, revoking any entrant’s entry into the sweepstakes and/or revoking any winner’s prize award.
8. Governing Law; Disputes Any dispute arising out of or relating to these official rules or this sweepstakes shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the then current rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service. The place of any arbitration shall be Los Angeles, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and/or Real Good Food Company in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
9. Violation of Sweepstakes Rules Real Good Food Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) void any and all entries of any entrant who Real Good Food Company believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the sweepstakes, and/or (ii) disqualify any participant or winner who, in its sole determination, tampers with the entry process, submits more than a single entry, or violates these official rules.
10. Permissions Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, hometown city and state, voice, and likeness for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity in any form without additional compensation. Nothing shall obligate Real Good Food Company to so use or engage in any of the above. Winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize. In such a case, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries.
12. Severability If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
13. Inquiries or Questions Any inquiries or questions regarding this sweepstakes, other than a request for the names of the winners, may be made by sending the inquiry or question with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Real Good Food Company, LLC, 3750 University Avenue, Suite 610, Riverside, California 92501, or an e-mail to ContactUs@RealGoodFoods.com. Requests for the names of the winners may be made by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Real Good Food Company, LLC, Real Good Getaway Sweepstakes, 111 N. Maryland Ave #201, Glendale, California 91206, with a request for the names of the winners.
End of Official Sweepstakes Rules