Raw Elements – Protect The Reef Sweepstakes
Protect the Reef Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Protect the Reef Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (“Hawaiian”), Aqua-Aston Hospitality LLC, Raw Elements, LLC and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Raw Elements, LLC, 5445 Oceanus Dr., Suite 108, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Raw Elements LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. Timing: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 4/2/2018 at 12:00 AM and ending 4/30/2018 at 11:59 PM (the “Promotion Period”). All online entries must be received by 4/30/2018 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-10:00) Hawaii Standard Time (US & Canada).
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Raw Elements LLC. Upon submission, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period, regardless of method. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on or around 4/30/2018. The potential winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within fourteen (14) days following the winner selection. Neither Hawaiian nor Raw Elements LLC shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited a Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 140,000 HawaiianMiles, one (1) year’s supply of Raw Elements sunscreen [ (12) Face + Body Tins, (12) Face Sticks, (12) Tinted Sticks, (12) Tinted Facial Moisturizers, (12) Daily Lifestyle Serums and (24) Lip Rescue Sunscreen], five (5) nights’ accommodations (single room, double occupancy) at The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club in Honolulu, and three (3) optional activities. All other hotel details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The approximate retail value of all prizes is $8,000.00. Hawaiian will deposit the miles directly into winner’s HawaiianMiles account. Potential winner must establish a free HawaiianMiles account if he or she does not already have such an account. HawaiianMiles accounts are free to open, but the eligibility for opening such account and use of the HawaiianMiles are subject to the program’s terms and conditions: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions (which terms may be updated without notice from time to time by Hawaiian). HawaiianMiles will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation and winner opening a HawaiianMiles account. HawaiianMiles are subject to expiration in accordance with the HawaiianMiles terms and conditions. Travel is subject to availability and blackout dates. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the HawaiianMiles program’s terms and conditions and to Hawaiian’s general transportation policies and rules. Hawaiian operates flights out of select major domestic airports (“Hawaiian Airlines gateway airports”); winner will be responsible for all necessary travel to a Hawaiian gateway airport. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, travel to a Hawaiian gateway airport, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner must select and book the hotel portion of the prize within one (1) year from the drawing date or it will be forfeited in its entirety. The hotel portion of the prize will be awarded as a gift certificate (“Q-pon”). Once winner has made hotel reservations, the reservations cannot be changed. For reservations using the hotel gift certificate (“Q-pon”), call 1.855.945.4092 or 808.564.7618. Reservations must be made 30-days prior to arrival. Advanced reservations are required; based on availability and subject to blackout periods. The Q-pon number on the front of the certificate must be given at the time of booking. The original Q-pon must be presented at the time of check-in, otherwise another form of payment will be required. The Q-pon is good only for consecutive night stays, is only redeemable at Aqua-Aston managed hotels, is not redeemable for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The Q-pon validity date will not be extended. A daily amenity fee and other restrictions may apply. The three (3) optional activities are a self-guided bike tour of Waikiki, a visit to Waikiki Aquarium to learn about the new coral exhibit and coral propagation project, and a visit to Bishop Museum and tour of the Holo Moana exhibit to learn about the history of voyage of the Hōkūleʻa. Aqua-Aston Hospitality will arrange for these activities at no cost to the winner. Transportation to and from these activities is the responsibility of the winner and will not be provided by Aqua-Aston Hospitality or Sponsor. Please note that the prize is being offered by Aqua-Aston Hospitality, a key sponsor of the sweepstakes. Aqua-Aston Hospitality’s reef-safe initiative is part of its corporate social responsibility program, called Advocate with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, and the Surfjack is one of its flagship hotels embracing the reef-safe initiative. The winner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the 4/2/18. The sunscreen portion of the prize will be mailed directly to the winner’s address entered on Sweepstakes entry form within one (1) month of winner selection. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Other than the HawaiianMiles, Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Raw Elements LLC and Hawaiian to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor, Hawaiian, Aqua-Aston Hospitality LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that Raw Elements LLC, Hawaiian, anyone acting on behalf of Raw Elements LLC or Hawaiian, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Raw Elements LLC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court located in Miami-Dade County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
14. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please email email@example.com and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Raw Elements LLC Sweepstakes.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.