Ramsey – Christmas Cash Giveaway – Win Weekly Prizes
Skip to Main Content
Search ramseysolutions.com MENU
Terms and Conditions
The Ramsey Christmas Cash Giveaway
Copyright 2021 The Lampo Group, LLC and Lampo Licensing, LLC, all rights reserved.
1. Who Is Eligible: To be eligible, Entrant must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years of age. Federal and Tennessee laws will govern The Ramsey Christmas Cash Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Product purchases or other interactions with The Lampo Group, LLC (“Lampo”) will not increase Entrant’s chance of winning. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW. See below for more details regarding eligibility restrictions.
2. Who Is Not Eligible: Executives, officers, and employees of Lampo or of radio stations carrying The Ramsey Show, Endorsed Local Providers, Ramsey Trusted Providers, and other vendors of Lampo, persons working on the Sweepstakes at any level in any capacity or working for Lampo or any outside companies or agencies involved in the Sweepstakes, previous winners, and immediate family members of anyone who falls into any of the foregoing categories are not eligible. Immediate family is defined as spouse, children, and parents.
3. How to Enter: Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes either online or through the mail. All entries will be treated equally regardless of entry method. Regardless of whether Entrant enters via the Online Regular Entry method or the Mail-In Regular Entry method, Entrant is limited to one (1) total Regular Entry per person per day of the Entry Period. In addition, Lampo will make available the opportunities for anywhere between a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) total Bonus Entries over the entire Entry Period. Entrant may submit Regular Entries by either the Online Regular Entry method or the Mail-In Regular Entry method, as each method is explained below. As explained in more detail in section (c) below, Entrant also may enter anywhere from one (1) and up to ten (10) Bonus Entries per person over the entire Entry Period, as the Bonus Entry method is explained below.
Online Entry: Entrant may enter one Regular Entry per Entrant per day of the Entry Period by providing all of the required information on the entry form found at the following URL: https://www.ramseysolutions.com/giveaway/ramsey-cash-giveaway.
Mail Entry: Entrant may enter one Regular Entry per Entrant per day of the Entry Period by writing on a piece of paper Entrant’s name, address, telephone number, and a simple statement affirming Entrant’s desire to be entered into the Sweepstakes and then mailing the paper to The Lampo Group, LLC, Attn: The Ramsey Christmas Cash Giveaway, P.O. Box 377, Thompson’s Station, Tennessee 37179.
Bonus Entry: Entrants also have the option of submitting a Bonus Entry for any one or all of the minimum of two (2) and maximum of ten (10) Bonus Entry opportunities made available during the Entry Period. Lampo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to offer less than ten (10) Bonus Entries, but in no case will it offer less than two (2) Bonus Entries during the Entry Period. To submit Bonus Entries, an Entrant must go to https://www.ramseysolutions.com/giveaway/ramsey-cash-giveaway/confirmation. Entrant then will be directed to the Confirmation Page of the Sweepstakes. Entrant must then go to the Bonus Entries component of the page to submit any Bonus Entry which may be available.
4. Entry Period: Lampo will accept Entries during the entry periods explained below beginning at 8:00 AM, CT, on November 1, 2021 through and including 8:00 AM, CT, on December 20, 2021. Lampo must receive Entrant’s Entry(-ies) during the Entry Period and applicable Sub-Entry Periods for Entrant’s Entry(-ies) to be eligible to win the prizes as delineated below.
$5,000 Grand Prize: Entries will be accepted from November 1, 2021, 8:00 AM CT through December 20, 2021 8:00 AM CT (“Entry Period”).
$500 Weekly Prize: Limit of one (1) total $500 Weekly Prize Entry per person per week for each of the six (6) Sub-Entry Periods.
i. Sub-Entry Period 1: Entries will be accepted from November 1, 2021 8:00 AM CT through November 8, 2021 8:00 AM CT;
ii. Sub-Entry Period 2: Entries will be accepted from November 8, 2021 8:01 AM CT through November 15, 2021 8:00 AM CT;
iii. Sub-Entry Period 3: Entries will be accepted from November 15, 2021 8:01 AM CT through November 22, 2021 8:00 AM CT;
iv. Sub-Entry Period 4: Entries will be accepted from November 22, 2021 8:01 AM CT through November 29, 2021 8:00 AM CT;
v. Sub-Entry Period 5: Entries will be accepted from November 29, 2021 8:01 AM CT through December 6, 2021 8:00 AM CT; and
vi. Sub-Entry Period 6: Entries will be accepted from December 6, 2021 8:01 AM CT through December 13, 2021 8:00 AM CT.
One (1) $5,000 Grand Prize; and
Six (6) $500 Weekly Prizes.
6. Selection of Winner(s): (a) For each $500 Weekly Prize: At the conclusion of each of the six Sub-Entry Periods, as defined above, Lampo will randomly draw one (1) Entry from all Online Regular Entries, Mail-In Regular Entries, and Bonus Entries which were submitted during each respective Sub-Entry Period. (b) For the $5,000 Grand Prize: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Lampo will randomly draw one (1) Entry from all the Online Regular Entries, Mail-In Regular Entries, and Bonus Entries remaining after the drawings for each of the six SubEntry Periods have taken place. The Entrants whose names are on each of the Entries randomly drawn as described herein will be the “Potential Winners” of the Prize(s) set forth above. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries. If the Potential Winner is disqualified or does not claim the Prize, or if the Prize is forfeited, Lampo may, but is not required, to draw an alternate Potential Winner. The random drawing shall take place as soon as practicable after the close of the Entry Period. Decisions of the judges are final and binding.
7. Necessary Availability: Unless otherwise stated herein or prohibited by law, a Lampo team member will contact the Potential Winner by telephone. If the Potential Winner fails to answer any Prize notification telephone call within two (2) business days, if the Potential Winner is unavailable, if the Potential Winner is disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible or declines to accept the Prize for any reason, if a Prize is returned to Lampo, or if the Potential Winner otherwise refuses or fails to comply with the Winner’s Obligations listed below, the Potential Winner forfeits the Prize, and Lampo may select an alternate Potential Winner from the remaining eligible entries received. Lampo may or may not announce a winner’s name on The Ramsey Show®. Unless it is prohibited by law, Lampo may also require the Potential Winner to be available to appear by telephone or in person on The Ramsey Show® as part of its announcement of the winner’s name.
8. Winner’s Obligations: The Potential Winner shall execute and return to Lampo an affidavit of eligibility, a Lampo liability release, and any appropriate and applicable IRS forms. If the Potential Winner is under the legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction, the Potential Winner also must provide written parental consent and release before receipt, payment, or distribution of the Prize. The Potential Winner shall satisfy all the foregoing obligations within seven (7) business days of Lampo giving the Potential Winner notice of being the Potential Winner, and furthermore, shall be available as provided and described in Section 7 above. Failure or refusal to comply with these obligations shall result in the Potential Winner being disqualified and forfeiting the Prize.
9. Incomplete or Multiple Entries: Multiple automated entries, entries submitted by others on Entrant’s behalf, or entries submitted by Entrant using different identities or addresses will be considered fraudulent, rendering Entrant ineligible for the Prize. Incomplete entries will not be eligible to win.
10. Cumulative Prize: The total cumulative value of the Sweepstakes Prize(s) is $8,000 USD.
11. Entries Not Received: Lampo is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become Lampo’s property and will not be returned. Neither product purchases nor email or mobile opt-ins will increase Entrant’s chances of winning.
12. Taxes: Payment of all taxes on the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, neither these Rules nor any other communication regarding the Sweepstakes is for the purpose of helping an Entrant or winner avoid any penalties that may be imposed by federal tax law, and no affected taxpayer may use the Sweepstakes or its Rules in that manner.
13. Entrant’s Agreement: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these official Rules and by the decisions Lampo makes regarding the Sweepstakes, which decisions are final and binding on all matters. Any person refusing to agree with these terms shall not enter the Sweepstakes and is ineligible to win. Also, by entering the Sweepstakes, an Entrant who becomes the winner of the Prize grants Lampo the right to use and publish his or her name, likeness, and city and state of residence without Lampo being obligated to pay or give Entrant any compensation for such use and publication, which may be made online, in print, via email, and via any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes, but not as an endorsement of any business or service.
14. Intentionally Left Blank.
15. Announcing Winner(s): All winners will be publicly announced on or before January 31, 2022. A Lampo team member will contact the Potential Winner via a telephone call to the contact information the Potential Winner provided on his or her Entry.
16. Entrant’s Release: Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be resolved exclusively in accord with the provisions set forth in Section 17 below, (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering, but in no event attorney’s fees, and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages increased or multiplied. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY. All issues or questions concerning validity, construction, interpretation, or enforceability of these Rules, Entrant’s rights or obligations, or the rights or obligations of Lampo, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Section 18, without regard to any choice of law Rules.
17. Termination of Sweepstakes: Lampo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if anything required for conducting the Sweepstakes malfunctions or is deemed illegal. If this Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end of any Entry Period, which Lampo may do at its sole discretion, Lampo will post a notice on the following website: https://www.ramseysolutions.com/giveaway/ramsey-cash-giveaway.
18. Jurisdiction and Venue: Tennessee law applies to this Sweepstakes. Void wherever prohibited for any reason. All disputes resulting in legal action shall be resolved in the appropriate court in Williamson County, Tennessee. Should Lampo find it necessary to seek legal assistance to enforce its rights, its damages, if any, shall include its reasonable legal expenses and fees, including reasonable attorney fees.
19. Disclaimer: Lampo assumes no responsibility for anything that happens outside of its control to delay or prevent Entrant’s entry, and Lampo assumes no responsibility for anything within its control that delays or prevents Entrant’s entry except where, by the exercise of ordinary and reasonable care, Lampo could have kept it from happening or promptly corrected it. Lampo assumes no liability whatsoever related to the Prize, including any tax or other issues associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. Lampo is not responsible for any tax implications of the acceptance of the Prize and makes no representations regarding the tax implications of accepting the Prize.
20. Winners List: To learn who won, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Lampo Group, LLC, Attn: The Ramsey Christmas Cash Giveaway, 1011 Reams Fleming Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37064. Requests received later than thirty (30) days following the last drawing date will not be filled.
21. The Sponsor: Ramsey SmartTax, 1011 Reams Fleming Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37064
23. Rights Claimed: The Sweepstakes and these Rules are Copyright 2021 by The Lampo Group, LLC and Lampo Licensing, LLC, and all rights are reserved. All rights to Lampo’s trademarks and trade names are owned by Lampo Licensing, LLC and its affiliates, and are likewise reserved.
Debit Card Policy
©2021 Lampo Licensing, LLC. All rights reserved.