Quilter’s World – Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes
Quilter’s World Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: This contest begins at 12:00 A.M. on September 20, 2022 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on January 16, 2023. To enter, log onto http://www.QuiltersWorld.com/giveaways/2022HolidayPrize during the contest period, and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence (excluding the province of Quebec) and who have not been declared a winner in Sponsor’s Sweepstakes in the past 12 months. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter. One entry per person/per email.
3. DRAWINGS: Prize drawings will be held on or about January 30, 2023, from among the total eligible entries received to randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winners will be notified on or about February 6, 2023 by email, phone or postal mail at Sponsor’s discretion. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident (with the exception of Quebec, residents of which are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes), he/she will be required to answer a time-limited skill-testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. A potential winner is not an official winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES, ODDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
Heat n Bond Notion Variety Pack (6)
Retail Value: $51.44 (Therm O Web)
Presencia PerlÃ© and Presencia Embroidery Floss Sampler
Retail Value: $44.75 (Colonial Needle Company)
Beech Quilt Hoop
Retail Value: $37.15 (F.A. Edmunds)
LED Magnifier Table Lamp
Retail Value: $120.00 (Mighty Bright)
ProPlus, Mini Iron and Ironing Board Cover
Retail Value: $349.97 (Oliso)
CraftOptics Magnifying Eyeglasses
Retail Value: $524.00 (Craft Optics)
Blockbase and Software
Retail Value: $119.95 (Electric Quilt Company)
Retail Value: $30.00 (Soap Escape)
Grabbit MyPad Needle Organizer + Accessories
Retail Value: $26.49 (Euro-Notions (Grabbit))
Tuscany Collection Quilt Batting
Retail Value: $24.19 (Hobbs Bonded Fiber)
Quilt + Piecing & Quilting Thread
Retail Value: $122.49 (Coats & Clark)
Thread Cutterz Bundle
Retail Value: $63.85 (Line Cutterz)
Creative Grids Bowl Cozy Template Set Retail
Retail Value: $23.49 (Checker Distributors)
OLFA 45mm RTY-2/NS Quick-Change Rotary Cutter
Retail Value: $34.49 (OLFA)
Hot Ruler, Hot Hemmer, Wonder Fuse + more!
Retail Value: $142.90 (Clover)
Retail Value: $68.00 (C&T Publishing)
Jingle Bell Mysteries 3-Book Bundle
Retail Value: $24.99 (Annie’s Marketing)
Annie’s Gift Bag
Retail Value: $68.92 (Annie’s Marketing)
Total Prize Value: Over $1,800.
Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone using the information provided at the time of entry. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return a Waiver of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where imposing such a condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the â€œWaiverâ€), which must be received within fourteen (14) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws. Potential winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she: is disqualified for any reason; fails to sign and return the Waiver in the allowable period of time or provide Sponsor with any other requested information; is unable to be contacted within 14 days of first attempted notification; or fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly. In such event, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any prize returned as undeliverable will result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent is permitted and no substitution of prize by any winner is allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute cash value of prize at its discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. By accepting a prize, official winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage to you or other persons or property which may be caused from or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, by typographical or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (3) any error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the winners or prizes; or (4) technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in interruption, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems on the Internet or at any website. If for any reason the unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud,technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
8. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, the entry in question will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the internet access provider, online service provider or other organization or entity responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Official winners may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Fort Wayne, Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
11. WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For name of winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Quilter’s World Magazine, ATTN: Quilter’s World Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes 2022 Winner’s List, 306 East Parr Road, Berne, IN 46711. Request must be received by February 27, 2023.
13. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Annie’s Publishing, LLC.