Quicken – Rocket Mortgage Apollo 11 Anniversary – Win A 4-day/3-night trip for four to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center in Merritt Island Florida
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins on June 12, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 23, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The Rocket Mortgage Apollo 11 Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) residing therein who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Quicken Loans, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), NASA and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win a Prize. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Any right to receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
3. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Quicken Loans, Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. NASA is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by completing and submitting the Sweepstakes registration form located at www.rocketmortgage.com/50thAnniversaryofApollo11Giveaway (an “Entry”). Limit: One (1) Entry per person. Attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple Entries in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries made by such an individual will be disqualified if detected. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone service provider will apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
5. Selection of Winners: There will be five (5) potential Grand Prize winners randomly drawn on or about June 24, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period under the supervision of the Administrator at Administrator’s location.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winners (“Grand Prize winners”) will be notified by up to (3) telephone attempts at the phone number provided on the Entry form beginning on or about June 25, 2019. If no one is available to accept the call, no message will be left and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected, time permitting. Prior to being declared a Grand Prize winner, Entrants will, within 3 business days, be required to electronically sign and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release/Assignment of Rights, W9 form (“Required Paperwork”), which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; and (ii) confirms the release, representation and warranties and indemnification specified herein. Potential winners will be required to accept tax liability for the Grand Prize. Entrant’s failure to timely return the Required Paperwork may result in his/her forfeiture of the prize. If Required Paperwork is returned as undeliverable or is not returned within 3 business days, prize may be forfeited and an alternate may be determined/selected and contacted, time permitting, all in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for change in phone number, address or email address. All potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a winner of a prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. If any potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or winner does not respond to notification in the time set forth herein, or such winner does not otherwise accept the prize as awarded, such potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to require potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guests agree to provide information necessary for Administrator to conduct a background check to confirm that such party is an eligible Entrant/guest as defined herein and Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any non-eligible Entrant/guest.
8. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (5): A 4-day/3-night trip for four (4) to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center in Merritt Island, Florida. Trip includes round trip coach air transportation from a major airport near winner’s home to Orlando, FL, a rental car at destination, hotel accommodations for 3-nights (based on quad occupancy), four (4) VIP tickets to the Apollo 11 Grand Opening Event scheduled to be held at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center on July 12, 2019, four (4) General Admission tickets to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center and four (4) Space Adventure VIP Experience Tickets (ARV: $5,100). Rental car is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. Actual retail value of Grand Prize trip may vary due to winner’s residence and fares at time of travel. All prize components are subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right to change any component in its sole discretion if such component is unavailable. Winners are responsible for all expenses associated with the trip not expressly provided for above, including, without limitation, transportation to/from major airport nearest winner’s home, additional transportation, additional meals, tips, taxes, entertainment, telephone calls, and incidentals. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. In the event the Apollo 11 Grand Opening Event is cancelled for reasons out of Sponsor’s control, that portion of prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on July 11, 2019 through July 14, 2019 and must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel companions must be 18 years of age or older at time of travel or Grand Prize winner must be the parent/legal guardian of the travel companion. Travel companions (or Grand Prize winner on behalf of travel companion if travel companion is a minor and winner’s child/charge) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. All travelers must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, passport, etc.) in order to travel, and failure to obtain such documents shall result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Accommodations and flights are subject to availability and shall be booked by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Certain restrictions may apply. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No substitution, cash redemption, transfer of prizes, refunds or credit for changes by winners are allowed. Taxes, as applicable, related to the prize are the responsibility of winners. Winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize and will be required to fill out a W-9 form. In the event a winner or his/her travel companion engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and his/her travel companion home with no further compensation to the winner. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to award prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual determined to be in violation of these Official Rules or determined to have acted in an otherwise disruptive or dishonest manner. Sponsor, Administrator, Facilitator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor, Administrator, or Facilitator. Sponsor’s, Administrator’s or Facilitator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation, if any.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, NASA and each of their respective parent, limited liability companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of Entries; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor or Facilitator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded to Entrant in the Sweepstakes or from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
12. Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR, FACILITATOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME/HOMETOWN ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
14. Representations and Warranties: By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by Entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrant or by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; and (vi) that Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
15. Winners List: A list of winners will be available by visiting www.rocketmortgage.com/50thAnniversaryofApollo11Giveaway on or about July 17, 2019. The winners list will be available for 30 days.
Quicken Loans Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ©2019 Quicken Loans Inc. Quicken Loans®, and other trademarks and/or logos used herein are trademarks/logos of Quicken Loans Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.