Quaker Oats – Chewy Give Play – Win Level Prize Description #Available ARV Grand One (1) Backyard Playset (includes $1000 gift card for playset assembly) 10 $2000 ea
CHEWY PLAY FUND
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Quaker® Chewy Give Play Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on April 11, 2023 at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 1, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Participation in the Promotion does not constitute participation in any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Quaker Oats Company, 433 W. Van Buren St., Chicago, Illinois 60607 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen  or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska) on the date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, fellows, interns, research associates, volunteers, officers, directors and regents of The Quaker Oats Company (“Sponsor”), the independent third-party Promotion administrator (“Administrator”), their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, distributors, Web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, and/or “step” of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to enter or win a prize/offer. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW IT WORKS:
1. With Purchase. During the Promotion Period, purchase a box of Quaker® Chewy Granola bars (5ct or larger) (“Participating Products”). Then, go to the Promotion website at www.ChewyGivePlay.com (“Website”) and follow the online instructions to register for the Promotion and provide your contact information (including but not limited to your personal email address), create a Promotion account (you will only have to register for the Promotion one (1) time). Next, enter the UPC Code (“Code”) found on your Participating Product, as requested, and follow the instructions to spin the wheel to see if you have won a prize, subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. If you receive a winning message upon submission of your UPC code and spin of the wheel during your online session at the Website, then you are a prize winner in the Promotion – subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. If you do not receive a winning message upon submission of your UPC code and spin of the wheel during your online session at the Website, you are not a prize winner in the Promotion.
2. Without Purchase. To request and obtain a Code without making a purchase, visit www.ChewyGivePlay.com/AMOE during the Promotion Period, and follow the instructions to submit your full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth and email address. Following receipt of a properly submitted Code request, one (1) Code will be emailed to the email address provided. Once you receive the UPC code via email, follow the instructions noted above to go to the Website and complete your entry for the Promotion. Limit one (1) free Code request per person/email address per day. All requests must be properly received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer between 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) CT on April 11, 2023 and 11:55:59 p.m. CT on September 1, 2023 in order to be eligible to receive a free Code. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, unintelligible, or undelivered Codes or Code requests.
One (1) computer generated winning time will be randomly generated for each prize available. If you are the first entrant to play the game at or after one (1) of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. To claim a prize/offer, follow the instructions provided.
Limit one (1) game play per person and per Promotion account per day during the Promotion Period. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any consecutive twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending twenty-four (24) hours later at 11:59:59 p.m. CT.
Potential winners will receive an email and/or phone call within approximately seventy-two (72) hours of completion of their winning entry using the contact information provided at the time of entry with instructions on how to claim their prize. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, may be placed back into the prize pool. The email/phone call will contain further instructions on how to claim the prize or information regarding the delivery of the prize. If additional information or documents are required to claim the prize, as stated in the email/phone call, the potential winner must complete the remaining steps of the prize-claim process. Potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners will also be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days from the date it is sent by the Administrator or prize may be forfeited and at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, may be placed back into the prize pool. Failure to comply with these conditions or the return of any required prize documents as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize, and at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, may be placed back into the prize pool. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to a winner’s email address and/or telephone number that prevents Sponsor from notifying a potential winner or delivering a prize. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the applicable prize will be forfeited and at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, may be placed back into the prize pool.
In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be deemed to be the participant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Participants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may participants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times per day or as multiple participants. Any participant who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times per day will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion.
If due to printing, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended in accordance with Rule 4, the intended prize(s)/offer(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes/offers set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A “SCREEN SHOT” IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING ENTRY AND/OR PRIZE. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the entrant.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED
Prize Level Prize Description: #Available ARV:
Grand One (1) Backyard Playset (includes $1,000 gift card for playset assembly) 10 $2,000 ea.
First One (1) Electric Scooter 20 $500 ea.
Secondary One (1) Saucer Swing 100 $65 ea.
Secondary One (1) LED Light-up Hoop 200 $47 ea.
Secondary One (1) Prize Pack consisting of: a Jump Rope, a Flying Disc & a Ball 500 $36 ea.
The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is $63,900.00.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible game plays each day and the time and date upon which game play occurs. The number of prizes available will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Promotion Period. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for continuing to advertise such prizes/offers. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize/offer, is unable to accept a prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable period (as determined by Sponsor), or in the event that a prize confirmation or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize/offer will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, may be placed back into the prize pool.
Limit one (1) of each Prize per household in the Promotion Period. Winner is solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, and local income taxes, if any, and all other unspecified expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prize(s). Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and prize/offer substitution (in whole or in part) will not be allowed, except at sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable. Any prize pictured or mentioned in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other Promotion advertising or Promotion materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded. Thus, actual prize may vary from the prize pictured.
5. GENERAL PRIZE/OFFER CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential winners fully comply with these Official Rules. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions associated with their use.
6. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Entities are not responsible for human, printing, distribution or production errors of any kind in connection with the Promotion. Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (c) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or Website or any combination thereof; (d) suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service; (e) typographical, human or other errors in the programming, offer or administration of this Promotion, including but not limited to errors in advertising, in the Official Rules, in the determination and announcement of prizes/winners and/or in the distribution of any prize or prize message; (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Promotion; or (g) cheating or fraud by any participant or other individual.
If, in the Sponsor’s/Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to disqualify suspect entries or modify the Promotion in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor/Administrator, at the Sponsor’s/Administrator’s sole discretion. In such event, winners will be determined in a random drawing from eligible, non-suspect registered participants prior to the date/time of such determination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Promotion.
7. GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, recorded, taped or filmed image or other likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide, without limitation and without additional notice, approval or compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability for any claim, injury, loss, or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, those related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) arising from or in connection with participation in the Promotion, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize (if applicable) and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations.
8. DISPUTES/GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications, or made by Sponsor, Administrator or their respective representatives, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes only, provided the material terms and conditions of these Official Rules are not affected by such modifications/amendments. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners of any prize valued at $25 or more, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Quaker® Chewy Give Play Promotion, Winners’ List, P.O. Box 930175, Wixom, MI 48393-0175. Requests must be received by November 15, 2023.
SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored solely by The Quaker Oats Company, 433 W. Van Buren St., Chicago, Illinois 60607.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18+ (19+ in AL & NE) on the date of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Promotion starts at 12:00 pm CT on 4/11/23 and ends at 11:59 pm CT on 9/1/23 (“Promotion Period”). There will be eight hundred thirty (830) instant win prizes available throughout the entire Promotion Period. Participating products for this promotion include Quaker® Chewy Granola bars (5 CT or larger). See Official Rules at ChewyGivePlay.com for details on how to enter without making a purchase/prize descriptions/odds/restrictions/ARVs, additional eligibility restrictions and complete details. Actual prizes may vary from those included in any advertising for the promotion. Sponsor: The Quaker Oats Company, 433 W. Van Buren St., Chicago, Illinois 60607.
ABOUT OUR ADS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTER YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
required fields *
Your privacy is important to us
Accept All Cookies
Manage Cookie Preferences