Procter & Gamble – #turntocold With Tide And Win – Win $2000 to help pay winner’s energy bills for a year awarded in the form of a check
THE #TURNTOCOLD WITH TIDE AND WIN! SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES – A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The #TurnToCold with Tide and Win! Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/5/2021 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Entrants will be able to register for the Promotion during the Registration Period, which begins 12:00 a.m. ET on 5/5/2021 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/21, or once one hundred thousand (100,000) entrants register, whichever occurs first (“Registration Period”). The Promotion is limited to the first 100,000 entrants who register. Therefore, once 100,000 entrants have registered, registration will be closed, but if you have already registered, you may participate through the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who, as of the last day of the month prior to the date of registration, are 18 years of age or older. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE PROMOTION: During the Registration Period, you may register for the Promotion by visiting www.tide.com/prizewallet (the “Website”) and filling out the on-screen registration form. Once completed, you will receive an email to the email address provided on the registration form that contains a code to return to the Website and enter to confirm registration. Upon registration confirmation you will receive a talent gif. There is no retail value associated with the talent gif.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME: After registering, during the Promotion Period, you have the opportunity to participate in different actions during the Promotion Period on the Website to earn points to move up to different levels of the game (“game play”). Upon reaching level 2 through 6, you will have the opportunity to either win a prize, receive an offer or receive additional points. Reaching a level does not guarantee a prize. Visit the Website for details on specific actions and points associated with each action at each level. The points needed to reach each level of the game, prizes/offers and additional points available at each level are listed in the chart below.
Points Needed to Reach Level
Number of Prizes/Offers Available
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize/Offer
Odds of Winning Prize/Receiving an Offer
Additional Points (if no prize/offer is awarded)
A $3 money back offer (available at the time of receipt)
A Hanes T-shirt
A 21-count Tub of Tide Pods
A Year Supply of Tide (awarded as 12 21-count tubs)
$150 Towards Winner’s Energy Bill (awarded as an e-check)
All game plays must be completed by 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/2021. All on-screen wins are subject to verification. All game plays become the property of Sponsor. Receipt of game plays may be acknowledged, but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to play is prohibited. Game plays generated by script or bot are not eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. All odds of winning a prize/receiving an offer are approximate. Any unclaimed prizes/offers will not be awarded.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE BY EMAIL: After registering, if you do not wish to participate via actions on the Website during the Promotion Period, you may participate by sending an email to: email@example.com with the email address you used to register on the Website. By sending an email, you will automatically receive a game play to each level (determined by odds of winning/receiving an offer) and an entry into the Grand Prize drawing. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/2021. Limit one (1) email per person.
6. HOW TO BE ENTERED INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES: All entrants that make it to level 6 of the game play (or participated by email) will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person.
7. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 8/1/2021 from among all eligible entries received for the Grand Prize drawing. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. GRAND PRIZE AND ARV: One (1) Grand Prize: $2,000 to help pay winner’s energy bills for a year, awarded in the form of a check.
Winners are responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all taxes related to the Grand Prize. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winners.
9. VERIFICATION/WINNER/OFFER RECIPIENT NOTIFICATION: All winners/offer recipients are subject to confirmation, verification of eligibility by Administrator and compliance with these Official Rules in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If, due to an error of any kind, more names are determined as winners/offer recipients, or more game prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize(s)/offers will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified claims received. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes/offers. The Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize/offer. Game prizes/offers will be fulfilled approximately 10-12 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Return of any prize/offer as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize/offer will be forfeited. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and required to sign and return, a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), within three (3) days of notification attempt or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be chosen by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Grand Prize entries. Return of Grand Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection for Grand Prize.
11. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. Decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. All game plays and Grand Prize drawing entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion if any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted, and award any prizes/offers claimed prior to cancellation and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and its agencies and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Promotion or the awarding of prizes/offers. Winners hereby release Sponsor, Administrator, their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, agencies, co-branders or other partners, and any of its employees (collectively, the “Promotion Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any party against any of the Promotion Indemnitees due to or arising out of their participation in the Promotion, or use of any prizes, or use of their name, likeness or photograph.
12. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
13. WINNERS: For the names of the winners of prizes valued at over $25, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with The #TurnToCold with Tide and Win! Sweepstakes (01-2802-41) as the subject line. Requests must be received by 8/31/2021. Winners List will be sent after prizes have been awarded.
14. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.