Procter & Gamble – Tide Turn To Cold Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The Tide Turn to Cold Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/14/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/29/2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, and Maryland who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the “Sponsor”), The NFL Entities (as defined below),Wakefern Food Corp., their respective members, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside of NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MD and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://bit.ly/TideTurnCold, selecting the player of your choice and filling out the required submission form to enter to earn one (1) entry per calendar day into your chosen player’s random drawing. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/29/2022 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per calendar day per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4. Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
5. Random Drawings: Three (3) Grand Prize winners and fifteen (15) Runner Up winners total will be selected based on player chosen at time of sweepstakes entry. One (1) Grand Prize winner per chosen player at time of sweepstakes entry and five (5) Runner Up winners per chosen player at sweepstakes entry will be selected for each player in separate random drawings on or about 1/31/2022, from among all eligible entries received for each player within the Sweepstakes Period by Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each player.
6. Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted via email and required to sign and return, a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be chosen by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable player. The potential Runner Up winners will be notified by email and must respond confirming eligibility and providing a mailing address within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be chosen by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable player. Return of notification as undeliverable or if the potential winner is not eligible will result in disqualification with alternate selection.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Three (3) Grand Prizes (1 per player): A video call with the player each winner entered for, an autographed football and a $100 ShopRite gift card. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $300. Fifteen (15) Runner Up Prizes (5 per player): A Sponsor specified swag item autographed by the player each winner entered for. The ARV of each Runner Up Prize is $200. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,900. No transfer or substitution for any prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor for any reason, and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize (or portion of prize) of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Grand Prize video call must be taken on date and at time specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Video call may not be recorded by winners. All details of the call are in Sponsor’s/player’s sole discretion. In the event a player is unavailable for the call for reasons outside of Sponsor’s control, a substitute player from the same team will be provided. In the event a winner acts in an inappropriate manner during the call (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), the call will be terminated and no further compensation will be provided. Gift card terms and conditions apply. All taxes related to the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. General rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Proof of entering does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners from among all eligible entries received for each player prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Wakefern Food Corp., and their respective members, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability/Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Wakefern Food Corp., their respective members, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Indemnities”) and the NFL Entities (as defined below) and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. The winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prizes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you, not Sponsor and/or the NFL Entities (as defined below), are responsible for the contents of any material submitted in relation to the Sweepstakes. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, including New England Patriots LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NPS LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry submission, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. You hereby agree that the Sweepstakes Indemnities have the right to use your name, likeness or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims, including but not limited to, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Ohio and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state or federal courts in Ohio. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
11. Winners: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: email@example.com with The Tide Turn to Cold Sweepstakes (01-2802-60) as the subject line. Requests must be received by March 1, 2022.
12. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.