Pinkbike – Bike Park Trip Of A Lifetime Nz/australia 2018 Contest Sweepstakes
Pinkbike Bike Park Trip of a Lifetime NZ/Australia 2018 Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES
Pinkbike Bike Park Trip of a Lifetime Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Pinkbike, located at 1-37749 2 Avenue, Squamish, BC V8B
0S8, Canada (the “Sponsor”).
The prize to be awarded by March 8, 2018. Number of and actual prizes for the contest will be determined by the sponsor and sponsor
partners of the contest. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor partners of the contest includes: Christchurch Adventure Park, Skyline Rotorua, Skyline Queenstown, Thredbo Mountain Bike
Park, and Air New Zealand
Who Can Enter:
1. The Contest is open to entrants from Australia, or New Zealand, or British Columbia, Canada, or Washington, Oregon, California,
2. If entrant is under the age of majority (18 year of age) at November 12, 2018, they must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
3. Must have a valid Passport.
4. Must have a valid driver’s licence, or if under the age of majority their accompanied legal guardian must have one.
5. Must be eligible for entrance to New Zealand and Australia.
6. Must be available for the travel period November 10, 2018 – November 24, 2018.
7. Must be available to travel to and from one of the following the airports: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra,
Australia, or Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, New Zealand, or Vancouver, Canada, or Los Angeles, San
Francisco, United States.
8. Must have valid Travel & Health Insurance, must include bike coverage.
9. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
10. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final
and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
11. The Contest is open from February 7th, 2018 at 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST “) to February 28th, 2018 at 12:00 PM PST
(the “Contest Period”).
12. Winner to reply within 48 hours
13. How To Enter:
a. Entrants may visit https://www.pinkbike.com/ (the “Site”) during the Contest Period.
b. To participate in the Contest the entrant must be logged into Pinkbike via their own Pinkbike account. It is free to sign
up for a Pinkbike account: https://www.pinkbike.com/user/signup/
d. Registration for the Contest is free.
14. To enter the Prize Draw Contest the entrant must click on entry button (CLICK HERE TO ENTER) found on the Contest Post. The
entrants Pinkbike username will be automatically entered to win eligible prizing.
15. Any use of an electronic device to enhance or alter entrants’ odds of winning will count as a fraudulent entry. Entries that are
fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
16. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not
be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
17. The Sponsor reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
18. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
19. Travel for 14 nights, includes 8 days mountain biking, lift tickets for all participating bike parks, return flights for two people provided,
12 nights of accommodation for travel period, transportation between stops.
20. Winners will be notified via the email associated with their Pinkbike account or via their Pinkbike account within 48 hours of their
name being drawn.
21. In order to be verified the as the Winner, the selected entrant must respond to the prize notification email or Pinkbike message
within ten (10) days of transmission, confirming that he/she:
a. (i) has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules;
b. (ii) releases and discharges the Sponsor; and
c. (iii) consents to the announcement of the Winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of the Sponsor of the Winner’s
name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to
22. Should the Winner fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be automatically
forfeited and the Finalist with the next highest amount of votes will be selected and the initial Winner will be disqualified and will have
no recourse towards the Sponsor or anyone involved in the Contest.
23. The Sponsors will have sole discretion over prizes, if a prize is no longer available and substitute will be decided and provided by
24. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the prizes will be allowed.
25. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any
provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain
in full force and effect.
26. The Sponsor will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:
a. any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest registrations,
regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site;
b. any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification;
c. any changes in email addresses after Contest registrations are submitted; and
d. any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
27. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor, including due to computer viruses,
bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any
entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
28. The Sponsors will be responsible for flights to nearest airport and extra airline baggage fees for eligible bike transport and
destination airport pickup and 1 nights accommodation on day of arrival. Winner is responsible for getting transport to/from
departure airport, and any extra duties, taxes and fees including applicable insurance required for travel (including bike coverage).
29. Decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding.
30. By entering the Contest, participants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information provided in
the Contest registration for the administration of the Contest, including posting of the Winner’s name and city of residence on the
Sponsor’s website. The Sponsor will use the Winner’s personal information only for identified purposes, and protect the Winner’s
personal information in a manner that is. Entrants may write to the Sponsor and request that their information be removed from the