Pfizer – Nexium 24hr Win a tablet – Win 1 of 100 tablets valued at $250 ARV each
NEXIUM 24HR “WIN A TABLET” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES,
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PARTICIPATION BY LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (COLLECTIVELY, “UNITED STATES”) ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
1. TIMING: The NEXIUM 24HR “Win A Tablet” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 3/17/16 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 4/27/16 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s designated server is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR: Pfizer Inc., 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017 (the “Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households), its parent company, subsidiaries, promotion agencies engaged in the development or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.Nexium24HR.com during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and follow all online instructions to submit your entry. Limit: One (1) entry per person per day. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
5. ONE HUNDRED (100) PRIZES: Each winner will receive an 8” Tablet. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize: $250.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $25,000.00. Limit one (1) prize per household. Odds: Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The trademarks associated with prizes are the property of their respective owners, who are NOT affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any fashion whatsoever, and no endorsement is suggested or implied.
Entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor (and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes) and its agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of a prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty to the extent offered.
6. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: All prize winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received under the supervision of the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. Random drawings will be conducted on or about 5/6/16. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the drawing. Potential prize winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within ten (10) days of date specified on prize notification in order to formally claim the prize. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator, prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate prize winner may result from any of the following: i) an Affidavit or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; iii) a prize winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) prize winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate prize winner based on a random drawing of remaining eligible entries. No substitutions or cash redemption permitted. If the offered prize is not available, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of comparable value. A winner is not a recipient of a prize until s/he has been verified or notified as a winner by the Sponsor/Administrator. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number to the Administrator and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner for the value of the prize. All federal and state taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prizes will be shipped to each winner’s address as provided in the Affidavit or prize notification within eight weeks following confirmation of winning entry. The ARV of all prizes are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the stated ARV of any of the prizes and the actual value will not be awarded.
7. RELEASE/PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor Parties and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsor’s use of each winner’s name, hometown, likeness, photograph and prize won for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity without further notice, payment or notification.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of New York, County of New York, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York, U.S.A.
Each entrant agrees to waive any and all rights that it (or any party claiming by, through or for it) has, has had, may now have or hereafter will have under the provision of Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California or any similar provision in any other jurisdiction.
11. WINNER LIST: To request a winner list, (available after 5/30/16), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 7/30/16 to: NEXIUM24 “Win A Tablet” Sweepstakes Winners c/o: Social Media Link, Ref: KM, 60 East 42nd Street, Ste. 650, NY, NY 10165.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Social Media Link, 60 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10165.