Pernod Ricard – Beefeater Gin Trip To London – Win total 1 per Entry Period) A 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to London England for a distillery tour
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Beefeater Trip to London Sweepstakes is open to 50 U.S. & D.C. residents (excluding PR and all US territories & possessions), 21 years of age or older. Begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET 4/1/20, ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET 6/30/20. Alcohol is not included with the prize. For official rules, visit beefeatergin.com/en-US/londonTC. Sponsor: Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, New York, NY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PR AND ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Beefeater Trip to London Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of two (2) separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as follows: Entry Period 1 begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on April 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 15, 2020 and Entry Period 2 begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on May 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2020 (and includes all Entries from Entry Period 1 also).
2. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by accessing beefeatergin.com/en-US/london (the “Sweepstakes Website”) using one (1) of the following two (2) methods: 1. Use your smartphone to scan the Sweepstakes Quick Response (“QR”) code found on the in-store Sweepstakes advertisement to be directed to the Sweepstakes Website and complete the online entry form; 2. Visit the Sweepstakes Website directly and complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the corresponding random drawing and any subsequent random drawing(s), as described below. You must have a data service plan for your smartphone with your wireless service provider to link to the Sweepstakes Website via a QR code. Standard message and data rates may apply. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2020 to be eligible for the final drawing. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. For purposes of the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules, the person submitting the Entry is considered the “Entrant”. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, all retailers and license holders of alcohol-beverage products, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Released Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: One (1) Grand Prize winner per Entry Period (2 Grand Prize winners total) will be selected in separate random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period, as described above. The random drawings will be conducted on or about May 18, 2020 and July 3, 2020. Entries from Entry Period 1 will be carried forward for Entry Period 2 also. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (2 total, 1 per Entry Period): A 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to London, England for a distillery tour. Trip includes round trip economy class air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s home to London, round trip ground transportation to/from airport/hotel, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), a Sponsor-selected distillery tour, and $750 spending money awarded as a check made payable to the winner (ARV: $4,800 each). Grand Prize winners will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the Grand Prize, including payment of applicable taxes.
6. Grand Prize Rules: Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winners and travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid passport, etc.) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Grand Prize trips must be taken within one (1) year of notification or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen travel vouchers or certificates. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, meals, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are each Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. In the event the distillery tour is not available at the time of travel, that part of the prize will not be awarded. In the event a Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion consumes alcoholic beverages (not provided by Sponsor) while participating in any Grand-Prize-Experience-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold Sponsor and its agencies harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of any prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Travel companions must be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the respective Grand Prize winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents.
7. General Rules: Potential winners will be notified via email/email link. Potential winners will be required to sign and return, via email/email link, a Declaration of Eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within five (5) days of notification. If a potential winner fails to return the completed Declaration within five (5) days, or if Declaration is returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting. All taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of each winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Released Parties to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting the prize, their travel companions and all entrants, as a condition of entry/participation, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Released Parties, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
8. Winners: For a list of Grand Prize winners, available after July 1, 2020, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by August 3, 2020, to: Beefeater Trip to London Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: EG, Melville, NY 11747.
9. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Subscribe to Beefeater Newsletters
Terms & Conditions
INTEREST BASED ADS
US – ENGLISH
Please enter your date of birth
You have to be over 21 to enter this site
✓ Remember me