Pepsico – Win Like A Champ Instant-Win Game Sweepstakes
WIN LIKE A CHAMP INSTANT-WIN GAME (“GAME”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF PARTICIPATING VIA MOBILE DEVICE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 or older for Alabama and Nebraska residents) at the time of participating. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: employees, contractors, directors and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, Frito-Lay, Inc., Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating locations, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Game (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Game).
2. GAME PERIOD: The Game begins on January 3, 2022 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 13, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Game Period”). The time clock of the
Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Game.
3. HOW TO PLAY:
A. TEXT MESSAGE: During the Game Period, use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text WinLikeAChamp to 23955 to play for a chance to win a prize (“Play”). For each text message Play, you will receive up to a total of five (5) reply text messages about the Game from the Sponsor. Additional reply text messages about the Game may be sent to participant depending on participant’s request(s) for help or to opt out (see below) or if they are deemed a winner (subject to verification). Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each text message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not a condition of submitting a Play. Your text is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and to giving electronic written consent. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers will participate. If you wish to opt out, text STOP to 23955. Text HELP to 23955 if you would like more information. Mobile entry is not required to submit a Play or win a prize in this Game.
B. WITHOUT SENDING A TEXT:
Mail-in Game Play Request: To participate without sending a text, hand print your first and last name, complete mailing address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your request into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Win Like A Champ Game Play Request, c/o GSE, PO Box 130, Dept. 21-8180, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130, to be postmarked by March 13, 2022 and received by March 19, 2022. Limit one (1) Play request per stamped-outer envelope per day. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced requests accepted. Mail-in Game Play requests become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one (1) mail-in request per outer mailing envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail.
Randomly-selected times, during the Game Period, will be chosen by the Administrator, and the first participant who completes a Play in accordance with these Official Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by administrator’s computer on or immediately after a randomly selected time during the Game Period) will win an Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification). Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the order in which they are received.
For participants playing via “Text Message”: If your mobile device displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of the indicated Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification). If your mobile device does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner of an Instant-Win Prize. Potential winners will receive a text message with instructions on how to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed within five (5) days, or prize may be forfeited.
For participants playing via “Without Sending A Text”: Potential winners will be notified via email. The email notification will contain instructions on how to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed within five (5) days, or prize may be forfeited. If the Play submitted on your behalf was not a winning Play, you will not receive any notification.
Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service or a change in winner’s mobile number or email address, which may result in a potential winner not receiving a prize notification or prize. If any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner cannot be verified or is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize may be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason, no compensation shall be given. Prizes will only be awarded to eligible participants residing within the United States. Prizes will be delivered within six (6) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification.
Limit one (1) Play per person per day, regardless of method of participation. A day is understood to start at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the same day with the exception of the first day of the Game which shall start at 12:00:00 p.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the same day. See Section 4 for prize breakout per day.
Proof of submitting a Play or a Mail-in Game Play Request does not constitute proof of delivery or submitting a Play. All Game materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to participant. Every Play must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participant or Administrator (as outlined above); all automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Plays (including but not limited to Plays made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and all transmissions from such scripts, macros, bots or sweepstakes services or related mobile numbers may be blocked. If it is discovered that a participant used multiple mobile numbers, email addresses and/or mailing addresses, or manipulated such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of Plays, such persons will be disqualified and all Plays shall be deemed invalid and any prize awarded to them shall be forfeited.
If participating via “Text Message”, the person submitting the Play must be the authorized account holder/user of the phone number used. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the winning Play will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the registered user of the phone number used at the time of playing, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of that phone number.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes are listed as follows: Total Prize Quantity (Quantity awarded per day for the Sweepstakes Period) / Prize Description / Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize.
• 70 (awarded 1 per day) / Apple Music Gift Card / $25.00
• 70 (awarded 1 per day) / NFLShop.com E-Gift Card / $25.00
• 70 (awarded 1 per day) / Table Top Corn Hole / $19.73
• 280 (awarded 4 per day) / Beanie / $12.50
• 280 (awarded 4 per day) / Headband / $11.78
• 490 (awarded 7 per day) / T-Shirt / $10.53
• 210 (awarded 3 per day) / Soft-sided 12-pack cooler / $7.75
• 700 (awarded 10 per day) / Soft-sided 6-pack cooler / $6.64
• 630 (awarded 9 per day) / Rally Towel / $4.69
• 700 (awarded 10 per day) / Stainless Tumbler / $3.12
All gear prizes will be branded with Pepsi® Zero Sugar and Lay’s® logos. T-Shirt winners do not have choice of size, no substitutions allowed. Gift cards will be awarded via email and are subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer. Total ARV of all prizes is $28,253.40.
5. GENERAL: This Game is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Void where prohibited. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize becomes unavailable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. As a condition of participating in this Game, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Game, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize, if any. If applicable, winners may be required to give their social security number to Administrator as a condition of receiving the prize and winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of their prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win a prize or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted or used by winner for any reason will be forfeited. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded.
6. CONDUCT: By participating in this Game, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Game; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THE NFL ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by entrant, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Plays at any point in the operation of this Game; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Game; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service or the Website; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any person’s mobile device or property which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Game or download of any materials in the Game. If, for any reason, the Game (or any prize) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, including but not limited to Acts of God, pandemics, epidemics, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control, which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, then Sponsor and the NFL Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on Sponsor’s point of sale and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to such time to award any remaining prizes. Sponsor and the NFL Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of their Plays) from this Game or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if the entrant tampers with the Game play submission process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Game. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in promotional materials. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, programming, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed in any prize category, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and winner, by acceptance of the prize, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including bodily injury and death, which may be sustained in connection with submitting a Play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Game, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Except where prohibited by law, entrants grant to Sponsor and the NFL Entities the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor, in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by April 15, 2022 to: Win Like a Champ Instant-Win Game, PO Box 130, c/o GSE, Dept. 21-8180, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130.
10. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.
11. THE NFL ENTITIES: Entrant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Game or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Game in any way.
All beverage related trademarks are owned by PepsiCo, Inc. ©2022
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. ©2022