PepsiCo – Win a grand prize of a trip for 2 to Panama City Beach OR many other minor prizes
2019 PEPSI® “SUMMER OF FUN” SWEEPSTAKES AT SOUTHEASTERN GROCERS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on May 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 4, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “BREEZE” to phone number 732-573-6837 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/breeze and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC or SC throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Southeastern Grocers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for two (2) persons (winner and travel guest) to Panama City Beach, FL, departing on Friday, August 30, 2019 and returning Monday, September 2, 2019 (3-night stay). Grand Prize includes roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) (winner and one (1) travel guest) from an airport near winner’s home (airport, carrier and itinerary selected by Sponsor); one (1) double occupancy condominium rental for three (3) nights at [TBD] Resort in Panama City Beach FL; two (2) VIP tickets to the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam 3-Day music festival in Panama City Beach FL (Friday, August 30, 2019/ Saturday, August 31, 2019/Sunday, September 1, 2019); and a $250 travel stipend. If winner’s residence is within 250 miles of Panama City Beach, FL, winner will receive a $500 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation. Estimated retail value (ERV) up to $2,500.
FIRST PRIZES: Two (2) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a trip for four (4) to an Orlando Magic home game. Trip includes roundtrip coach air transportation for four (4) (winner and three (3) travel guests) to Orlando from an airport near winner’s home (airport, carrier and itinerary selected by Sponsor); two (2) nights hotel accommodations (two standard rooms, double occupancy) (hotel selected by Sponsor) in Orlando; four (4) tickets to an Orlando Magic home game (game selected by Sponsor); and a $250 travel stipend. If winner’s residence is within 250 miles of Orlando, winner will receive a $500 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation. ERV: up to $2,000.
SECOND PRIZES: Two (2) Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a trip for two (2) to a Jacksonville Jaguars home game. Trip includes roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) (winner and one (1) travel guest) to Jacksonville, FL from an airport near winner’s home (airport, carrier and itinerary selected by Sponsor); two nights hotel accommodation (one standard room, double occupancy) (hotel selected by Sponsor) in Jacksonville, FL; two (2) tickets to a Jacksonville Jaguars home game (game selected by Sponsor); and a $250 travel stipend. If winner’s residence is within 250 miles of Jacksonville, FL, winner will receive a $500 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation. ERV: up to $1,500.
THIRD PRIZES: Two (2) Third Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a trip for two (2) to a Miami Dolphins home game. Trip includes roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) (winner and one (1) travel guest) to Miami from an airport near winner’s home (airport, carrier and itinerary selected by Sponsor); two nights hotel accommodation (one standard room, double occupancy) (hotel selected by Sponsor) in Miami; two (2) tickets to a Miami Dolphins home game (game selected by Sponsor); and a $250 travel stipend. If winner’s residence is within 250 miles of Miami, winner will receive a $500 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation. ERV: up to $1,500.
FOURTH PRIZES: One (1) Fourth Prize will be awarded consisting of a patio furniture set, barbecue grill and a $100 Southeastern Grocers gift card. All items will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Items pictured on promotional materials may not be the actual items awarded. ERV: $1,000.
FIFTH PRIZES: Twenty (20) Fifth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $50 Live Nation Concert Cash. Actual retail value: $50.
SIXTH PRIZES: One hundred (100) Sixth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a beach/pool package. Package includes a Pepsi #Summergram beach towel, soft-sided cooler, koozie and pool float. ERV: $30.
SEVENTH PRIZES: Two hundred (200) Seventh Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $25 Southeastern Grocers gift card. Actual retail value: $25.
Travel Prize Restrictions: Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner’s residence. Winner must commence the trip on the dates selected by Sponsor If winner is unable to travel on the selected dates, the prize will be forfeited, and no other compensation will be provided. Winner and travel guest must travel from major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, meals, ground transportation (other than as stated above), baggage fees, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, gratuities or other expenses or incidentals are solely the responsibility of winner. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure (or be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian as the Grand Prize winner) and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companions will be required to sign a release before going on the trip. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsor with respect to the prize. Any and all guarantees, and warranties are subject to the manufacturers or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize is nontransferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. If the date or location for the scheduled activity is changed, the trip that is stated in these rules can change. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to select event seating.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 4, 2019. Drawing will be held on or about June 5, 2019. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within five (5) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC or SC.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by July 8, 2019 to Pepsi “Summer of Fun” Sweeps at SEG Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., Orlando, FL 32819.
PEPSI is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.
2019 PEPSI® “SUMMER OF FUN” SWEEPSTAKES AT SOUTHEASTERN GROCERS
Accept Terms and Conditions*
© 2019 Promotion Security Group