Pepsico – 2022 Mtn Dew Outdoors – Win a Polaris Sportsman 1000 ATV
2022 Mtn. Dew Outdoors Sweepstakes at Kum & Go
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Kum & Go, L.C. is in no way a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. By participating, participants agree to these Official Rules, the Kum & Go & Rewards Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the 2022 Mtn. Dew Outdoors Sweepstakes at Kum & Go, L.C. (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
Regardless of which entry method one uses (Purchase or Internet), there is a limit of three (3) entries per day per person. If more than three entries are received from the same person in one day, all but the first three entries will be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT, except the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) CT and ending 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending 11:59:59 a.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. All entries for the Grand Prize must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. CT on October 31st, 2022, to be included in the drawing.In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or code entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number (as the case may be, depending on the manner of entry) submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry by Sponsor. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and in some instances, will not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries not in conformance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal U.S. resident residing in Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Wyoming or Oklahoma throughout the Sweepstakes Period and 18 years of age (19 in Nebraska) or older at the time of entry to be eligible to win. The following individuals are ineligible: employees, contractors, directors, and officers (“employees et al”) of Kum & Go, L.C., PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees et al.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Polaris Sportsman 1000 ATV. PRIZES: Nine (9) Weekly Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) ORCA 26Qt Hard Cooler and Sixty-one (61) Daily Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) ORCA Hydra 22oz and one (1) Mtn Dew Outdoor Cap. ARV of each Weekly Prize: $299.99. ARV of each Daily Prize: $76.99.
Total ARV of all prizes: $22,900.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about November 7, 2022, and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Under no circumstances will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number advertised within these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person/address/phone number/household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry, within approximately five (5) days of the drawing (the “Winner Notification”). The potential prize winner will be required to respond as directed in the Winner Notification within seventy-two (72) hours of Sponsor or its representative sending the Winner Notification, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service or a change in the entrant’s telephone number or email address, which may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification. Once potential winner responds as directed in the Winner Notification, the potential prize winner may be sent a Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and Affidavit of Eligibility and IRS W9 Form (together the “Prize Clam Documents”) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Prize Claim Documents. In the event (i) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed within seventy-two (72) hours; (ii) any required Prize Claim Documents are not returned within the indicated number of days; (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, (iv) if winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (v) if Winner Notification, Prize Claim Documents or prize itself is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the U.S.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes or from the Website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor and Kum & Go, L.C. shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Kum & Go, L.C. make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNERS’ RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties, prize suppliers, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors and assigned (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The Released Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by November 30, 2022, to: Mtn. Dew Outdoors Sweepstakes at Kum & Go Winners List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 404 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL. 60607.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. © 2022