Pepsi – #instacash – Win an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize
PEPSI® #INSTACASH SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MULTIPLE DEADLINES APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING USING A MOBILE DEVICE.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Whether an Entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein (the “Official Rules”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Pepsi #Instacash Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts 5/27/19 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends 8/4/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must be a legal resident of the U.S. residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen (19) or older in Alabama) throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of participating retailers, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. .
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter.a) VIA INSTAGRAM: To enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram, you must be a registered member of Instagram with a public profile. If you are not a registered member of Instagram, please visit http://www.Instagram.com to register for a FREE account. Registration for and use of Instagram and other Instagram, applications are subject to Instagram’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use.Upload your photo to Instagram (“Website”) and include the hashtag #PepsiInstacashSweepstakes in your caption before sharing (the “Submission”). Wireless phone charges and data rates may apply. Your picture or video must be a selfie image of you and/or any participating Pepsi #Summergram 20 oz. product. Proof of delivery or receipt of Submission will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Submission into this Sweepstakes. The person registering for the Sweepstakes and uploading the Submission will be deemed the Entrant (“Entrant”). Entrant may upload a design using their own tools provided that the file size should be kept at or under two (2MB) for quicker upload/encoding time. Uploaded photo files must be provided in the following file formats: JPEG or PNG. Files must be at least 720 pixels. Certain Submissions may be featured from time to time on the Website during the Sweepstakes Period, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; being selected as a featured Submission does not guarantee selection as a Prize Winner in the Sweepstakes. Proof of entry or sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Promotion Parties and Sponsor may choose to display online on www.pepsipromos.com/instacash a selection of entrants’ Submissions. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to the potential posting of such entrant’s name and Submission on www.pepsipromos.com/instacash. Promotion Parties and/or Sponsor shall have no obligation to copy, publish, display, or otherwise exploit Submissions.
b) VIA ON-LINE ENTRY: Enter through online form without purchase and uploading a photo: During the Sweepstakes Period go to www.pepsipromos.com/instacash and complete the online form by providing your complete name, daytime phone number email address and date of birth. Then agree to the Official Rules and submit the online form.
All Sweepstakes Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on 8/4/19 to be considered for the drawing.
4. ENTRY LIMITS: Limit one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period per name, account and/or email address regardless of entry method. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. GRANT OF RIGHTS TO SPONSOR: By submitting a Submission, Entrant hereby agrees that:(a) Sponsor is granted the unconditional and perpetual right to post, display, publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Submission in any way, in any and all media, for any purpose, without limitation, and without consideration to the Entrant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity. Entry of a Submission in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s irrevocable assignment, conveyance and transference to Sponsor of all right, title and interest in the Submission, including, without limitation, all copyrights without compensation to the Entrant. Sponsor will have the right to use the Submission in any packaging, merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. Entrant forever waives and relinquishes on behalf of themselves, their heirs, executor, and administrator and assigns any and all rights, including but not limited to goodwill in and to the Submission. Entrant also irrevocably grants Sponsor the right to use their name, voice, likeness and biographical material in or related to the Submission. Entrant agrees not to issue any publicity on behalf of or in connection with Sponsor, their Submission and/or their participating in the Sweepstakes.(b) All Submissions become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Submissions may be reviewed for content before being published, however, such review does not relieve Entrant from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. From time to time during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to feature some recent Submissions on the Website or other various media platforms. Being featured on the Website or other media platforms in no way reflects the possibility of the Submission being a Prize Winner in the Sweepstakes.
6. PROMOTION TERMS OF SUBMISSION: As conditions of entry into this Sweepstakes and by uploading a Submission, each Entrant represents and warrants that their entire Submission: (a) is wholly original; (b) has been created solely by the Entrant listed upon Submission on the Website; (c) has been legally obtained and/or created; (d) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party or violate applicable laws, regulations or network standards; (e) they have not granted or transferred any rights in or to the Submission to any third party prior to the date of Submission; and (f) Entrant has not done anything which has impaired and will not do anything to impair the rights granted to Sponsor in any way.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize of $10,000 will be awarded. Twenty-two (22) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $500. Twenty-two (22) Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $250. One hundred-ten (110) Third Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $100. Two hundred seventy-five (275) Fourth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $50. Cash prizes will be delivered in the form of a check. Limit one prize per name, email address and/or household.
8. DRAWINGS: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected at the end of the sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by each entry deadline. Entries eligible for one drawing remain eligible for all subsequent drawings. See schedule below for entry deadlines. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Limit one prize per entrant. All prizes will be awarded.
PRIZE GRID ENTRY PERIOD ENTRYDEADLINE DRAWING DATE(on or about)WEEK 1Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 5/27 – 6/2/19 6/2/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 6/4/19WEEK 2Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 6/3 – 6/9/19 6/9/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 6/11/19WEEK 3Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 6/10 – 6/16/19 6/16/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 6/18/19WEEK 4Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 6/17 – 6/23/19 6/23/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 6/25/19WEEK 5Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 6/24 – 6/30/19 6/30/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 7/2/19WEEK 6Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 7/1 – 7/7/19 7/7/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 7/9/19WEEK 7Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 7/8 – 7/14/19 7/14/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 7/16/19WEEK 8Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 7/15 – 7/21/19 7/21/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 7/23/19WEEK 9Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 7/22 – 7/28/19 7/28/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 7/30/19WEEK 10One (1) Grand Prize of $10,000Two (2) First Prizes of $500 eachTwo (2) Second Prizes of $250 eachTen (10) Third Prizes of $100 eachTwenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes of $50 each 7/29 – 8/4/19 8/4/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET 8/6/19
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified within three (3) days of drawing, through direct message on Instagram and/or email account. The potential prize winner will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless/Internet service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) an email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours: (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) weeks to three (3) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV or DC.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
13. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before 9/5/19 to: Pepsi #Instacash Sweepstakes Winners’ List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
15. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7095 Samuel Morse Drive Suite 300, Columbia MD 21046. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, NOR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM.
16. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
PEPSI, the Pepsi Globe and PEPSI #SUMMERGRAM are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.