Pepsi – Gift It Forward Restaurant – Win (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of one (1) $2500 Gift Card
“2019 Pepsi®/Gift It Forward Restaurant Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)Official RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MULTIPLE DRAW DATES.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on November 10, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 25, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to Entera. TEXT: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “HOLIDAYS” to 99888 to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this Sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the short code above;b. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/holidays and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the method of entry. Multiple entries per person per day, regardless of method of entry, including multiple entries by the same entrant using different e-mail addresses or mobile phone numbers, will invalidate ALL entries submitted by that entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59 p.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota or Wisconsin , who are 18 (19 in NE) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate. Void outside IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD or WI and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of one (1) $2,500 Gift Card. The Grand Prize winner may choose to keep the prize for themselves or they may choose to transfer the Grand Prize to one (1) of their friends or family members (the “Designated Transferee”). The friend or family member to whom the Grand Prize is being transferred must meet all of the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and complete any documents provided by the Sponsor in order to receive the transferred Grand Prize. If the friend or family member to whom the Grand Prize is being transferred is not willing or not able to accept the Grand Prize or they have opted-out of receiving e-mails from Sponsor or the intended recipient has not followed the directions in the e-mail to claim the transferred Grand Prize within two (2) weeks of the e-mail being sent, the Grand Prize will revert back to the original Grand Prize winner who will be required to keep the Grand Prize for themselves provided they meet all of the eligibility requirements and other requirements of these Official Rules. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $2,500. First Place Prizes: Forty-six (46) First Place Daily Prizes will be awarded, consisting of one (1) $100 Gift Card that they can give to a friend or keep for themselves. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of First Place Prizes: $100.
4. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Daily drawings starting 11/10/19 and ending 12/25 will be done for the First Place Prizes. Drawing for the Grand Prize will be done on or around 1/2/20 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per name, address and/or household. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. All prizes will be awarded.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, phone, mail and/or email at the text, phone, mail and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. The potential Grand Prize winner or their designated transferee, will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity Release to be signed, notarized and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. A potential Grand Prize winner or their Designated Transferee will not be deemed a winner until all required documents are properly completed, signed, notarized and returned to Sponsor. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone, email or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; (iv) potential winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated; or (v) potential winner declines the prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited and may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, be awarded to an alternate winner. Potential First Prize winners will have their prize mailed to the address provided on their entry form. First Prize winners may choose to keep the mailed gift card for themselves or give it to a friend or family member. Allow one (1) week for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules, the potential winner shall be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD and WI.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor and Promotion Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
9. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 1/15/20 to “Gift It Forward Restaurant Sweepstakes” Winners’ List PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
11. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 555 W Monroe Street, Chicago IL 60661
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.