Pepsi-Cola – Mtn Dew X Hooters Wingman Weekend – Win which entrants can choose to apply their daily Sweepstakes Entry
DEW x Hooters Wingman Weekend SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PLAY.
DEW x Hooters Wingman Weekend Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577 and is administered by Promotion Security Group, LLC (the “Administrator”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on May 27, 2022 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 23, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. A “day” begins at 12:00 A.M. ET and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET during the Sweepstakes Period, with the first “day” of the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00 P.M. ET and ending at 11:59 P.M. ET on 7/23/22.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of Sponsor, Hooters of America, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) QR Code Entry: At a participating Hooters location, order the summer bundle and look for a QR code on the specially-marked Dew x Hooters cup. Scan the code from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code, you will be taken to URL DewWingmanWeekend.com (the “Website). Once at the Website, follow the prompts and instructions to register for an account. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Mailing Address (PO Boxes are not eligible), Zip Code, Phone Number, Date of Birth and agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes to register. Limit of one (1) account per person, email address or household. Once an entrant registers and/or logs in, they must follow the prompts for entering the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be required to select one (1) of three (3) available Prize Pools into which they would like to enter, as outlined in Section 4. Once an entrant has chosen their Prize Pool, they must hit the SUBMIT button to complete their Sweepstakes Entry.
(b) Internet Participation: To enter via the Internet for free, visit DewWingmanWeekend.com (the “Website). Once at the Website, follow the prompts and instructions to register for or log-in to an account. Entrants will be required to provide their First & Last Name, valid Email Address, Mailing Address (PO Boxes are not eligible), Zip Code, Phone Number and Date of Birth to register. Limit of one (1) account per person, email address or household. They will also be required to opt-in to the Official Rules. Once an entrant registers and/or logs in, they must follow the prompts for entering the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be required to choose one (1) of three (3) available Prize Pools into which they would like to enter, as outlined in Section 4. Once an entrant has chosen their Prize Pool, they must hit the SUBMIT button to complete their Sweepstakes Entry.Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per account/person/email address per day regardless of Prize Pool entered.
4. PRIZES: There are three (3) Grand Prize Pools from which entrants can choose to apply their daily Sweepstakes Entry. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded per Prize Pool, as outlined below. Odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received in each Grand Prize Pool.HOOK THE BIG ONE GRAND PRIZE: The Hook the Big One Grand Prize experience includes a three (3) day, (2) night trip to Clearwater, Florida area. Trip includes roundtrip airfare for two (2), two (2) nights hotel accommodations (double-occupancy), a $1,500 gift card*, a Chartered one day Fishing Trip for 2, and a $100 Hooters Gift Card*. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $5,800.TAKEOFF GRAND PRIZE: The Takeoff Grand Prize experience includes a three (3) day, (2) night trip to Las Vegas, NV. Trip includes roundtrip airfare for two, two (2) nights hotel accommodations (double-occupancy) at Caesars Palace, a $2,000 gift card*, an aerial combat experience for two at Sky Combat Ace, and a $100 Hooters Gift Card*. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $7,100.CHARGE YOUR ENGINES GRAND PRIZE: The Charge Your Engines Grand Prize includes a four (4) day, (3) night trip to Bristol, Tennessee on 9/15/22-9/18/22 for an ultimate race experience. Trip includes roundtrip airfare for two (2), three (3) nights hotel accommodations (double-occupancy), pair of tickets for two (2) races (amenities include: skybox suite, roundtrip transportation from hotel to race track, souvenir gift bag, scanner rental, pre-race pit stop tour, on-site contact), a $2000 gift card*, and a $100 Hooters Gift Card*. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $7,900.
*Gift card prizes are subject to the terms stated on the gift card or as otherwise set by the card issuer.
Grand Prize Conditions: The guest may be a Minor only if: s/he is the child/legal ward of the winner.
Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize.
Winner is required to travel with a guest in accordance with the provisions below. If winner cannot travel with a guest, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. All Winners and their Guests must be available to travel in 2022 on dates selected by Sponsor. Travel, accommodations, and prize-related events are subject to availability and change and are at Sponsor’s discretion. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). All travel is subject to government restrictions and regulations, hotel and airline restrictions and regulations. Selection of airport, airline and hotel is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner or guest will be required to provide a credit card prior to hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Winner and guest understand that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, or transportation companies) beyond its control. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. If winner resides within 250 miles of their prize location, another method of transportation may be substituted for air transportation by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and/or guest may be required to sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid U.S. driver’s license, Real ID or passport) required for travel within the United States. Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest(s) may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. Prize is subject to the rules and regulations of any applicable sanctioning body, including the execution of separate waivers and/or release of liability as required. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals, gratuities and all other costs and expenses associated with the prize and not specifically described herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize-related tickets are not for resale and cannot be sold after awarded. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws & regulations apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING AND PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received for each Grand Prize Pool throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one Grand Prize per person, household, street address, and/or email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: A total of three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in random drawings on or around 7/28/22 from among all eligible entries received from one (1) of each of the three (3) Grand Prize Pools. Potential Prize Winners will be notified by email or phone at the email address or phone number provided upon entry, within approximately one week of the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Sponsor is not responsible for changes in the entrant’s email address that may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification or any other notice or prize. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Potential Prize Winners will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and IRS W-9 form, within four (4) days of notification that he/she is a potential winner. In addition, before verification and/or ticketing, potential winner’s guest may be required to sign a Guest Liability/Publicity Release. No potential Prize Winner will be an official winner until any required paperwork has been returned and eligibility has been formally verified by Sponsor. If any potential Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules and/or to submit all required documentation within the designated time period, he/she will be automatically disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon forfeiture of any prize, no compensation will be given. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize transfer, substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, misdirected due or undeliverable e-mail notifications (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any undeliverable winner notifications.By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of their rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if it is delayed due to any pandemic, epidemic or other circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, “DEW x Hooters Wingman Weekend Sweepstakes” PO Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340. Winner List requests must be received no later than August 23, 2022.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at email@example.com or by calling 877-433-9765.©2022 Pepsi-Cola Company. All rights reserved.