Pepsi-Cola – 2022 Pepsi/frito-lay Nfl Football – Win (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of one (1) $500 Family Dollar Gift Card
2022 PEPSI®/FRITO-LAY® NFL FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES AT FAMILY DOLLAROFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA A MOBILE DEVICE. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 YEARS OR OLDER IN AL AND NE). VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 6, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal U.S. resident residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia throughout the Sweepstakes Period and 18 years of age (19 in Alabama or Nebraska) or older at the time of entry to be eligible to win. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Family Dollar, the NFL Entities (defined below), Frito-Lay Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers; and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants can enter via the following (2) methods:
A. Purchase/Text Message Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase $14 worth of Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay products (the “Qualifying Purchase”) at a participating Family Dollar retail location in a single transaction, while supplies last. Keep your Qualifying Purchase Family Dollar store-identified receipt, circle the Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay products in your Qualifying Purchase, write your initials next to it and take a digital picture of the receipt. Using an SMS-enabled mobile device, an entrant must text KICKOFF to 99888 and follow instructions to upload an image of your receipt image to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Ensure that the Family Dollar logo, date, time and receipt total are visible on the receipt in order for it to be validated. All Entries must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2022. A Qualifying Purchase receipt image may only be used once. NOTE: Proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of the text message.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply for each text message sent or received. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Consent not a condition of purchase. By participating, entrant may send/receive approximately three (3) text messages to complete an entry. An entrant may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Sweepstakes by sending an opt-out text message stating “STOP” plus the Keyword to the phone number above. If an entrant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. Each Text Message Entry must be manually key-stroked/entered by the entrant.
B. Mail-In Entry: To enter without making a purchase, hand-write your complete name (no initials), valid email address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and the Keyword “KICKOFF” on a 3”x5” piece of paper (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to: Pepsi/Frito-Lay NFL Football Sweepstakes at Family Dollar – ENTRY, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than October 31, 2022 and received on or before November 7, 2022 in order to be eligible. Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries. Limit one (1) entry per day regardless of entry method.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of one (1) $500 Family Dollar Gift Card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $500.
FIRST PRIZES: Five (5) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) $100 Family Dollar Gift Card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each First Prize: $100.
SECOND PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) $50 Family Dollar Gift Card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Second Prize: $50.
Total ARV of all prizes is $2,250.
5. DRAWING: Thirty-one (31) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The drawing will occur on or about November 8, 2022, and will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Limit one (1) prize per person/address/phone number/household. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by text, phone, mail and/or email at the text, phone, mail and/or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once a potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone, email or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow one (1) to two (2) weeks for delivery of prizes following notification. Grand Prize will only be delivered to an address within the United States.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Entities, and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and all other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 9, 2022 to: Pepsi/Frito-Lay NFL Football Sweepstakes at Family Dollar (Winners List), P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819.
13. ADMNISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
All snack- and beverage-related trademarks are owned by PepsiCo, Inc., its affiliates, or subsidiaries. ©2022.