Pepsi-Cola – 2021 Hersheypark Ticket – Win (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of four (4) One-Day Tickets to Hersheypark four (4) All Day Dining Deal Passes and four (4) All-Day Drink Deal Passes to Hersheypark
Pepsi® 2021 Hersheypark Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA A MOBILE DEVICE. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF PENNSYLVANIA, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA AND WEST VIRGINIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on July 2, 2021and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 29, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) use your mobile phone or other web-enabled device to scan the Sweepstakes’ quick response (“QR”) code featured on specially-marked promotional materials available at participating stores, which will take you to the Sweepstakes’ website*, OR (b) to participate without scanning a QR code, use your computer to go to pepsipromos.com/Hersheypark (“Website”).
Once at the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Your name, date of birth, email, phone number and mailing address must be provided. Once you have provided the required information, click “ENTER” to submit an entry. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on the day before each day’s drawing.
*To scan a QR code for entry method (a), you must have a mobile phone or other web-enabled device with a camera feature and QR reader application and you may incur standard message or data charges from your wireless provider for each use of the QR code, depending on your service plan; you are solely responsible for any such wireless charges associated with such use, including the downloading (if applicable) and use of the QR reader. If you do not have a QR code scanner on your phone, search for “QR reader” in your mobile device’s application store to find available QR readers for your phone or device. QR readers may not be available on all devices. A mobile device is not required to participate. An entrant cannot participate solely by scanning the QR code.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. If more than one entry is received from the same person in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on the same day. The time clock of the Sweepstakes Administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in PA, MD, VA or WV who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Hersheypark, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of four (4) One-Day Tickets to Hersheypark, four (4) All Day Dining Deal Passes and four (4) All-Day Drink Deal Passes to Hersheypark. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $501.20.See https://www.hersheypark.com/assets/pdf/tickets/add-ons/all-day-dining-deal.pdf for details on All Day Dining Deal Passes. All-Day Drink Deal Passes include a 2021 Souvenir Cup and includes free refills on fountain drinks and ICEE all day, plus $1 refills on future visits.FIRST PRIZES: Three-hundred forty-nine (349) First Prizes will be awarded, with drawings occurring on each day of the Sweepstakes Period. Each First Prize consists of four (4) One-Day Tickets to Hersheypark. ARV: $303.20. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as transportation to and from the park, food and beverages (other than that included in the prize), gratuities and parking are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and their guests. All minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for ride or park closures or delays. All Prizes must be redeemed by 9/29/21.
5. DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by each daily deadline. To be eligible for a First Prize Drawing, entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the day before each drawing. First Prize Drawings begin July 3, 2021 and will be held every day through July 29, 2021. The Grand Prize winner will be drawn from among all eligible entries received through July 29, 2021. All non-winning entries will remain eligible for all subsequent drawings. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each day of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email atthe phone and/or email address provided upon entry, within seventy-two (72) hours of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once the potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity Release to be signed, notarized and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or email is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if potential winner is otherwise unable to attend an event or accept the prize as stated, or (v) the potential winner declines the prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow for overnight delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within PA, MD, VA or WV. All prizes will be awarded.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, the winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwidein any media now known or hereinafter known, such winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, worldwide, in perpetuity, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor, as applicable.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS’ List: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 8/31/21 to PEPSI 2021 HERSHEYPARK TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES Winners’ List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
PEPSI® is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.