Pepsi-Cola – 2020 Mtn Dew Tennessee Original Pickup Hookup – Win winners may select the Grand Prize Cash Alternative in the amount of $59050 in lieu of the Grand Prize (Vehicle and Cash).
2020 MTN DEW® “TENNESSEE ORIGINAL PICKUP HOOKUP” SWEEPSTAKESAT TWICE DAILYOFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2020 MTN DEW® “TENNESSEE ORIGINAL PICKUP HOOKUP” SWEEPSTAKES AT TWICE DAILY (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 p.m. ET on February 10, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 27, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) Twice Daily Rewards App: To participate using the Twice Daily Rewards app (“App”), entrants must first download the App and complete the requested in-App registration information (entrants must provide a valid email address and telephone number to be eligible). MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS.An eligible entrant must open the Twice Daily Rewards app on their mobile device, and click the tile on the landing page to launch into the the sweepstakes microsite, PepsiPromos.com/twicedaily (“Website”). On the Website, an eligible entrant will enter their name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and will be required to review and agree to these Official Rules. Once they’ve entered this information and clicked to Submit, they will receive one (1) entry into the grand prize drawing. Eligible entrants can come back to the Website and enter their information daily to receive one (1) additional entry; or(b) Alternate Method of Entry: To enter without downloading the app, hand print your first and last name, complete street address, daytime phone number, date of birth and email address on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your entry into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: MTN DEW “Tennessee Original Pickup Hookup” Sweepstakes, PO Box 650023, Dept 891-738, El Paso, TX 88565-0023. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 4/27/20 and received by 5/5/20. Limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope per entrant per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) ET and ending 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending 11:59:59 a.m. ET. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. If entering by mail, each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, postmarked envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of entries will void all entries by and result in disqualification of violator. In the event of an identity dispute of an entrant whom entered via upload, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the phone number used for entering. No other forms of entry are valid.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an App or mail-in entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such App or by the name/address/email address/phone number submitted via mail-in at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such App account or submitter of mail-in entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her App account, e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in TN, KY or AL throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years or older at the time of entry who also possess a valid driver’s license. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), Tri Star Energy LLC employees, and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of one (1) base 2020 Ford Ranger XL two (2) door (the “Vehicle”), and $23,620.00 (“Cash”) (Cash awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner ) (altogether Vehicle and Cash, the “Grand Prize”).Winner will be provided with instructions on how to obtain Vehicle at a Ford dealership to be determined by Sponsor. Winner will be required to personally retrieve the Vehicle from a local dealership, as determined by Sponsor, and must provide a current, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance/registration before taking possession of Vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Any vehicle displayed or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may not be the actual Vehicle awarded. Registration, title, licensing fees, taxes (including, but not limited to, sales taxes and income taxes), insurance and costs associated with the Vehicle, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the Vehicle, if applicable, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Winner does not have a choice of color, package or options. Any upgrades or options not on Vehicle as delivered are solely the responsibility and are at the sole expense of the winner. All expenses not expressly specified herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Winner must take delivery of Vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification that dealership has received Vehicle or Vehicle prize is forfeited. The Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of the Truck is $35,430.00, the ERV of the cash check is $23,620.00, and total ERV for the Grand Prize is $59,050.00. Grand Prize winners may select the Grand Prize Cash Alternative in the amount of $59,050 in lieu of the Grand Prize (Vehicle and Cash). The Grand Prize Cash Alternative shall be awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to winner. Actual value of Grand Prize Cash Alternative: $59,050. In no way can the Grand Prize (Vehicle and Cash) and the Grand Prize Cash Alternative be combined.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about May 11, 2020. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow ten (10) to twelve (12) weeks for delivery of Grand Prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within TN.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and Tri Star Energy LLC dba Twice Daily assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against Twice Daily and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agencies, representatives and employees and agrees that PepsiCo and Twice Daily will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. Ford is not a sponsor of this promotion and have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and Tri Star Energy LLC dba Twice Daily from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by April 1, 2020, to “TENNESSEE ORIGINAL PICKUP HOOKUP’” Winner List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 891-738, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.
PEPSI is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.