Pepsi – Christmas Spectacular Share The Joy Sweepstakes
2022 PEPSI® CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR “SHARE THE JOY” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MULTIPLE DRAWING DEADLINES APPLY. Open to legal U.S. residents of CT, NY AND NJ, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Participation subject to Official Rules. For Official Rules, prize details, entry requirements and drawing deadlines, visit pepsipromos.com/dance. Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 11/14/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/2022. One entry per receipt regardless of the quantity of eligible purchases shown on the receipt. To enter without making a purchase, hand-write your complete name (no initials), valid email address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth on a 3”x 5” postcard and mail in a hand-addressed envelope with sufficient postage to: 2022 PEPSI® CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR “SHARE THE JOY” SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. See Official Rules for mail-in postmark deadlines. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Sponsored by Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577. Void outside the states listed and where prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID OUTSIDE THE STATES LISTED AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Pepsi Christmas Spectacular Share the Joy Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) consists of three (3) Entry Periods as outlined below. Entry into the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 14, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”), with Entry Period Start Dates and Entry Period End Dates as detailed in the table, below (each an “Entry Period”):
Entry Period 1 Start Date (starts at 12:00:00 a.m. ET)
Entry Period 1 End Date (ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET)
Approximate Date of
Entry Period 1 Drawing
November 14, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 9, 2022
One (1) Grand Prize
November 14, 2022
December 12, 2022
December 16, 2022
Ten (10) First Prizes
November 14, 2022
December 31, 2022
January 5, 2023
Two (2) Second Prizes
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States who, at the time of entry and prize awarding, is residing in Connecticut, New Jersey, or New York, and is 18 years of age or older. Employees of Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), its bottlers,, PepsiCo, Inc., and the retailers associated with this Sweepstakes, MSG Entertainment Holdings, LLC (“MSG”), and all of their respective parent/affiliated companies, divisions, bottlers, distributors, suppliers, and advertising/promotional/judging agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and each of their immediate family members (defined as parents, spouses, siblings and children; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and persons living within the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter for a chance to win as follows:
A) Purchase/Internet/Code Scan Entry: To receive (1) entry in the Sweepstakes, purchase any Pepsi branded package (the “Qualifying Purchase”) at a participating retail location, while supplies last, then look for the code on PEPSI CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR “SHARE THE JOY” display materials and scan same to be taken to pepsipromos.com/dance to enter from your mobile device or simply visit pepsipromos.com to enter from your computer. Once on the website, to complete your “Receipt Entry” via this method, follow the directions provided to enter your contact information and upload an image of your Qualifying Purchase receipt. Prior to taking a photo of your Qualifying Purchase receipt, circle the Pepsi branded product and write your initials next to it. Ensure the retailer, date, time and receipt total are visible on the receipt in order for it to be validated. Receipt must be dated during the Sweepstakes Period. All Sweepstakes Entries via microsite must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022.A Qualifying Purchase receipt may only be used once. One (1) Sweepstakes Entry per receipt regardless of the quantity of eligible purchases shown on the receipt. Sweepstakes Entries that appear to duplicate any other submitted Sweepstakes Entries, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be void and only the first Sweepstakes Entry submitted (based on time/date) will be entered into the applicable drawing. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entrant will be deemed the individual named on the email address from which the Receipt Entry was submitted, and such individuals must meet all eligibility requirements set forth herein and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein, Receipt Entry will be void.
B) Mail-In Entry: To enter without making a purchase, hand-write your complete name (no initials), valid email address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth on a 3”x5” postcard in a hand-addressed envelope with sufficient postage postmarked no later than December 31, 2022 to: 2022 PEPSI® CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR “SHARE THE JOY” RECEIPT ENTRY, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than 12/5/22 and received by 12/9/22 for the Grand Prize Drawing, postmarked by 12/12/22 and received by 12/16/22 for the First Prize Drawing, and postmarked by 12/31/22 and received by 1/5/22 to be eligible for the Second Prize Drawing.
Each Mail-In Entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced Mail-In Entries accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor and Promotion Parties for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or postage-due Mail-In Entries or mail. Mail-In Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
For the purpose of these Official Rules, Receipt Entries and Mail-In Entries may be referred to herein each as an “entry” or collectively as “entries.” Limit of one (1) entry, regardless of entry method, per person/email address/mailing address per day throughout Sweepstakes Period. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Multiple entries per day from any person/email address/mailing address will be void.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be available to be awarded, consisting of four (4) tickets to the December 28, 2022 performance (date and time subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion) of the Christmas Spectacular starring the Radio City Rockettes (“Performance”), an opportunity for the winner to appear in a non-speaking walk-on role during the Performance, and access to the Roxy Party pre-show. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,000. The walk-in role and access to the Roxy Party pre-show have no retail value. All details of the walk-on role will be determined by MSG, and certain terms and conditions shall apply. Scene for walk-on role shall be determined by Radio City Productions, LLC (the “Show Producer”) and is subject to availability. Winner must complete any forms required by MSG and/or the Show Producer relating to the walk-on role, including liability and publicity releases (the “Walk-on Role Forms”). MSG and/or the Show Producer reserve the right to refuse the winner from taking part in the walk-on role if (i) they do not receive the winner’s completed Walk-On Role Forms within the specific time period, or (ii) if they deem (in their sole reasonable discretions) that the winner is unfit or unable to perform the walk-on role. If MSG cannot provide the walk-on role for whatever reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer walk-on role or redeem walk-on role for cash, but MSG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute walk-on role with something of comparable or greater value. FIRST PRIZES: Ten (10) First Prizes will be available to be awarded, each consisting of four (4) tickets to a 2022 performance (date and time at Sponsor’s sole discretion and availability) of the Christmas Spectacular starring the Radio City Rockettes. ARV $540 each. SECOND PRIZES: Two (2) Second Prizes will be available to be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Radio City Rockettes gift bag (contents to be determined by MSG). ARV $100 each.
TRANSPORTATION OR TRAVEL OF ANY KIND IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF ANY PRIZE. A prize only includes what is listed in the prize description. Tickets are subject to availability, as well as the terms and conditions thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. Winners and guests will be required to comply with all Radio City Music Hall rules and regulations in effect at Radio City Music Hall at the time of the event. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. If, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled or postponed, the ticket and conditions terms will govern. Tickets cannot be sold, bartered or auctioned and any such tickets may be void.
Winners and guests fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Winners will also be responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the prize description, including but not limited to transportation, meals and beverages. No cash, other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be randomly selected in Prize Drawings detailed in Section 1 above, from among the eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period for that Drawing; non-winning eligible entries will roll over to subsequent Entry Periods and Drawings. Odds of winning any Drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries for that Drawing. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Limit one (1) prize per person/address/phone number/household during the entire Sweepstakes. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email at the phone or email address provided upon entry within two (2) days of the Drawing. The potential winners will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours or the prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once a potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and a W9 to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated at the time of notification. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all Drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY GRANT: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants release the Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all demands, liabilities (determined by verdict, judgment or good faith settlement of a claim), damages, causes of action (including pre-lawsuit court orders), costs, losses, claims and expenses associated therewith (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) of defending a claim of liability (whether valid or invalid) made by or incurred in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize.
Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants to Sponsor. MSG, and their respective designees the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, performance, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, notification or permission, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor or MSG.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States without respect to conflict of law doctrines. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
11. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by January 31, 2023, to 2022 Pepsi Christmas Spectacular “Share the Joy” Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL, 32794-1459.
13. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.