Pepsi – Born In The Carolinas Super Bowl Lvi Sweepstakes
Pepsi® “Super Bowl LVI” SWEEPSTAKES
2021 PEPSI® BORN IN THE CAROLINAS
SUPERBOWL LVI TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA A MOBILE DEVICE. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING, ARE RESIDING IN NC OR SC AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 22, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States who, at the time of entry and prize awarding, is residing in North Carolina or South Carolina and is 18 years of age or older. Employees of Pepsi-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Pepsi Bottling Ventures, Pepsi Bottling Company of Bennettsville, Inc., Pepsi-Cola of Florence, Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi Cola Bottling Co., PepsiCo, Inc., and the retailers associated with this Sweepstakes, and all of their respective parent/affiliated companies, divisions, bottlers, distributors, suppliers, and advertising/promotional/judging agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and each of their immediate family members (defined as parents, spouses, siblings and children; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and persons living within the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win a prize.HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants can enter by visiting www.PepsiBornintheCarolinas.com/ticket-sweepstakes (or, bit.ly/BITC_SBLVI) and clicking the entry form. Then, complete and submit the entry form with all requested information (includes your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor) to receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Message and data rates may apply if participating via a mobile device.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person/email address/phone number. If more than one entry is received from the same person/email address/phone number in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET, other than the first day of the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes begins at any time other than 12:00 a.m., in which case the first day begins at the start time stated time in Rule 1. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry or notice by Sponsor or Administrator. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and may not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries.
One (1) Grand Prize will be rewarded consisting of:
Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Trip for Winner and one guest including:
Round-trip coach airfare to/from from major airport near Winner’s home and Super Bowl location city;
One (1) standard hotel room for four (4) nights (double occupancy);
$500 stipend awarded to Winner to use for ground transportation;
Bus transportation for Winner and guest to/from hotel/Super Bowl;
Upper-level end zone tickets to Super Bowl LVI ARV for Winner and guest;
Tickets/admits to Super Bowl Party for Winner and guest;
Two (2) Pepsi Gift Bags;
One (1) welcome packet and on-site registration.
Total Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize Package: $13,850.00
Winner’s guest must not be a minor unless the Winner is the parent/legal guardian of such guest. Sponsor and/or Experience Partners reserve the right to decline participation in any portion of the Grand Prize Package events to any Winner or Winner’s guest(s), if applicable if it is deemed that individual is unfit, in an unsafe condistion, acting in an unsafe manner, fails to meet the requirements of that particular component of the event (which may include, without limitation, temperature checks or restrictions based on the health of the participant) or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its reasonable discretion. All parties will be required to follow city restrictions for COVID-19. Any meals, tips, hotel incidentals or other expenses incurred in connection with the trip/travel are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner’s guest. Winner may be required to provide a credit card to cover incidentals or damage to the hotel upon check-in. Guest accompanying Winner must sign and return a liability/publicity release prior to ticketing (if guest is an eligible minor, the Winner must sign such release on his/her behalf). Once Winner has commenced travel, if any of the events that make up the prize package (including the game itself) is cancelled or postponed (and will not take place within the time frame of the scheduled trip), that portion of the prize will not be awarded (and nothing will be awarded in lieu thereof) but the remainder of the trip package will be awarded, with no further liability to Sponsor and Promotion Parties.
Winner and guest will be required to maintain all current Covid protocols during travel and at events. Based solely on CDC guidelines, should travel be designated unsafe at the time of event, a cash option in place of prize will be made available.
No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
5. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The drawing will occur on or about January 3, 2022, and will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Limit one (1) prize per person/address/phone number/household. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry, within approximately three (3) days of the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Potential prize winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and IRS W-9 form (collectively “Prize Claim Forms”), within time frame specified in the Winner Notification or on the Prize Claim Forms, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in a potential winner’s email address or suspensions in service that may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification or any other notices or prizes. In the event (i) the Winner Notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable; (ii) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed; or (iii) a potential winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow approximately two (2) to three (3) weeks for trip arrangments to be received following the winner verification. Prize will only be available to addresses within North Carolina or South Carolina.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. Participants irrovacably waive all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, LP., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agree that the NFL Entities will have no liability nor responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered nor sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and all other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by February 15, 2022, to Pepsi Born in the Carolina’s SBLVI Winners’ List, c/o Genesco Sports Enterprises, 555 Theodore Fremd Avenue, Suite C-302, Rye, NY 10580..
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., #230, Orlando, FL 32819.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Genesco Sports Enterprises, 555 Theodore Fremd Avenue, Suite C-302, Rye, NY 10580.
PEPSI and Pepsi-Cola are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
ABBREVIATED RULES FOR DIGITAL BANNER ADS:
No purchase necessary. Must be legal U.S. resident of NC or SC, 18+. Ends 11/30/21. Rules: bit.ly/BITC_SBLVI