Pepsi – 2022 Nfl Super Bowl Sweepstakes
Pepsi® 2022 NFL Super Bowl Sweepstakes at MOAOFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Participation is subject to the Official Rules available at www.pepsipromos.com/score. To enter without scanning the Code, visit www.pepsipromos.com/score and follow the instructions for entering. Internet access required to participate. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (except RI, NY and FL), 18 years (19 in AL and NE) or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on 1/9/2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 1/23/2022.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 1/9/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 1/23/2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the U.S. residing in one (1) of the 50 United States, (except residents of Rhode Island, New York or Florida) who are eighteen (18) years (19 in AL and NE) or older at the time of entry and prize awarding. Employees, bottlers, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), MOAC Mall Holdings LLC, , the National Football League (“NFL”), its member teams, (the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate framily member of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Eligibility may be verified at any time. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants can enter via the following methods:
(a) CODE ENTRY: Look for the Code on display materials near one of the Pepsi oversized bottles on display at Mall of America to enter from your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the Code with your Mobile Device, you will be taken to the URL www.pepsipromos.com/score and advised to follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry. Data rates may apply if participating via a Mobile Device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers may participate.
(b) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/score (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person/email address/phone number, regardless of entry method. If more than one entry is received from the same person/email address/phone number in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24)-hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry or notice by Sponsor or Administrator. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and may not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries.
4. PRIZES: There are a total of (6) six prizes available to be awarded.a. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a trip for two (2) to Super Bowl LVI February 13, 2022 in Los Angeles, CA. Trip includes roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2), standard hotel room double occupancy for four (4) nights, two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LVI, two (2) Super Bowl Experience tickets, $500 transportation stipend, shared gameday transportation, two (2) gift bags, and $250 spending cash. Approzimate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $12,350. Other expenses not specified or included herein are winners and their guests responsibility. Any minor guest, must be accompanied at all times by winner who must be minor’s parent of legal guardian. Selection of airline/hotel/seating at Game is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Neither Sponsor nor the Promotion Parties are responsible for any delayed, canceled or reschedule Super Bowl Game/air transportation delays or cancellations and/or hotel cancellations Winner and guest will comply with all COVID guidelines of the airline/airport/hotel and/or stadium where the Super Bowl Game is played.b. First Prize: Five (5) First Prizes will be awared, each consisting of (1) one $100 NFLshop.com digital gift card. (ARV $100/each). The total ARV of all prizes awarded is $12,850.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The drawings will occur on or about 1/24/22, and will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Limit one (1) prize per person/address/phone number/household. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry, within approximately two (2) days of the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and IRS W-9 form (collectively “Prize Claim Forms”), within time frame specified in the Winner Notification or on the Prize Claim Forms, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes email, including any winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in a potential winner’s email address, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes email, including any winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder or suspensions in service that may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification or any other notices or prizes. In the event (i) the Winner Notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable; (ii) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed; or (iii) a potential winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of the prize following the winner verification. Prizes will only be delivered to physical addresses (no P.O. Boxes) in the United States.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, MOAC Mall Holdings LLC, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties and each of its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of its employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, MOAC Mall Holdings LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Pepsi Beverage company, Pepsi Co, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, and their respective susdidiaries, affilies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and Promotion Parties and all other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. NFL Properties LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the NFL, Member Professional Football Clubs, and each of their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, members and employees (collectively the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility of any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 2/28/2022, to Pepsi 2022 NFL Super Bowl Sweepstakes at MOA Promo Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1300 Cliff Rd E, Burnsville, MN 55337.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: PSG, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED